Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 06:20 PM

1,314 posts, read 2,054,720 times

Advertisements

Trader Joe's has a wide assortment of interesting, healthy foods at a good price. They put new products through rigorous quality and taste testing before they'll put their name on them. And if you don't like something, you can bring it back - even the empty package! - and they'll return your money.

I lost power in L.A. once and had just bought a bag of groceries. I didn't have my list anymore, so I just took the groceries back to repurchase the same items that had gone bad. I explained why I was coming in with a bag of spoiled items and they replaced everything at no cost. It's a good company, and I hear they treat employees well, too.

It was sort of an adjustment not seeing a TJ on every corner here like in L.A. (they're everywhere, almost like Starbucks). I'd love to see a TJ's in Bothell! Let me know if you need me to sign something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 03:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_7 View Post
Any interest in a Trader Joe's in Bothell? Things are moving upscale, and with the revitalization project there will be lots of retail space available.

Is TJ's still accepting petitions? Would love to shop Bothell instead of driving all the way to Totem Lake.

Reply if there is any interest - I'm curious on whether there are other interested parties out there.

Kenmore has lots of retail space available as well, but perhaps too many other low-cost food outlets nearby.
I agree with you.
We've lived in Bothell for 7 years. We like the neighborhood and the convenience. It is to be regretted that there is not a Trader Joe store close to us. With the fast growing University of Washington-Bothell campus, many high tech companies around and new housing projects every where, there will be a great potential market share for a Trader Joe store in Bothell. Hopefully, we don't have to wait for too long.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:27 PM

1,314 posts, read 2,054,720 times
I believe Shoreline is getting the next TJ's.

Old 11-09-2015, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 966 times
TJ's is one of my very favorite stores, of any kind! Great selection of products at great prices, things I can't get anywhere else like their glass bottled flaxseed oil in the supplement area. Their natural shampoos, their 100% cranberry juice (no sugar so we can sweeten with stevia as desired, which we also buy at TJ's). The list goes on. I go to one of the others when in those areas but would shop TJ's much more if they were in Bothell. Really hoping that happens; soon would be good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area