U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2015, 01:03 PM

2,447 posts, read 784,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
1. Dress nicely (it can be simple and casual, but feminine, classy, and clean -- not trashy, frumpy, or slutty),

2. Stay fit (slender -- not anorexic, but not fat -- and not "curvy" or any of the other euphemisms that really mean fat),
I'm married so it doesn't really effect me but I agree with these two points in particular. Lot's of room for improvement here. Nothing worse than seeing a young lady in her early 20s that already looks like a 40 year old. It's far too common in Seattle.
Rate this post positively

Old 09-06-2015, 05:32 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,014,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
I'm married so it doesn't really effect me but I agree with these two points in particular. Lot's of room for improvement here. Nothing worse than seeing a young lady in her early 20s that already looks like a 40 year old. It's far too common in Seattle.
A lot of unattractive women (and men) from other parts of the country move to Seattle, because the city makes them feel special.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:36 PM

54 posts, read 52,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidamarink View Post
A lot of unattractive women (and men) from other parts of the country move to Seattle, because the city makes them feel special.
I guess this is based on what you've personally observed? It seems to me that most people who move to Seattle do so because of career reasons.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:51 PM

87,504 posts, read 81,095,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Well, you wouldn't know how old she is unless you ask her, would you? You wouldn't notice all the 40-something women who are constantly mistaken for teenagers, either. You'd only think you were seeing teenagers. You'd be surprised how common that is in Seattle, too.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:56 PM

3,534 posts, read 4,729,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, you wouldn't know how old she is unless you ask her, would you? You wouldn't notice all the 40-something women who are constantly mistaken for teenagers, either. You'd only think you were seeing teenagers. You'd be surprised how common that is in Seattle, too.
With the modern, junky Western diet, I've mistaken a lot of teenagers for 40-somethings, but rarely I have mistaken a 40 something for a teenager

Old 09-06-2015, 06:41 PM

233 posts, read 205,335 times
One can still find women that are in the flavor of what us older gents are accustomed to. You just need to dig through the common ones a bit to find the hidden gem.

A lot of LEGAL Mexican women are a decent choice if you choose wisely. The more mature ones....and yes, even some of the younger ones, tend to have a different set of values and what is important in a relationship. In a good way. Many of them still hold traditions of being feminine, a great cook and homemaker, and they know how to treat a man properly. More than a few exude class and dignity....not at all like most of the majority of females in the Seattle area. Mexican women take more pride in being a woman....the kind of woman that used to be more valued here. It's kind of hard for me to explain fully, but really needs to be experienced to understand what I am saying.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenus View Post
One can still find women that are in the flavor of what us older gents are accustomed to. You just need to dig through the common ones a bit to find the hidden gem.

A lot of LEGAL Mexican women are a decent choice if you choose wisely. The more mature ones....and yes, even some of the younger ones, tend to have a different set of values and what is important in a relationship. In a good way. Many of them still hold traditions of being feminine, a great cook and homemaker, and they know how to treat a man properly. More than a few exude class and dignity....not at all like most of the majority of females in the Seattle area. Mexican women take more pride in being a woman....the kind of woman that used to be more valued here. It's kind of hard for me to explain fully, but really needs to be experienced to understand what I am saying.
^(What he's trying to say is, Mexican women who aren't sloppy fat are a decent choice if you choose wisely. :P)

Old 09-07-2015, 01:37 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,091,214 times
Quote:

And what do you offer them in exchange? I certainly hope it's more than shelter/food/water...?

Old 09-07-2015, 01:41 PM

233 posts, read 205,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellevueNative View Post
And what do you offer them in exchange? I certainly hope it's more than shelter/food/water...?
Why in the world would you ask a question like that? What exactly are you getting at?

Old 09-07-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Why in the world would you ask a question like that? What exactly are you getting at?
It was a legit question. I mean, usually there has to be a mutual benefit going on, so what are you doing in return for a woman who exhibits such traits?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area