Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2015, 03:38 PM

4 posts, read 3,220 times

Advertisements

Hi again everyone,

Just moved to Renton near the Landing and my wife has to commute to Crossroads area in Bellevue. In the morning taking the freeway is quick enough to get her there in 20 - 25 mins but at 530ish PM it is an hour to get home taking the same route. Does anyone have any off freeway suggestions that could help cut some of this time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2015, 04:24 PM

9,618 posts, read 27,332,226 times
Take 148th south from the Crossroads area. It'll turn into 150th on the other side of I-90, then go west on Newport Way, then on Coal Creek for just a little while, then west on SE 60th, and south on Lake Wa Blvd. Should take you about 35-40 minutes that time of day. Never, ever get on 405 south from Bellevue towards Renton in the PM commute hours if you can possibly help it.

Old 06-04-2015, 05:54 PM

48 posts, read 57,687 times
This is my first post although I have been a silent reader for quite some time.

I just had a discussion with my husband and it went like this...
Husband: Do you want tacos tonight?
Me: Yes, do we have an avocado for guacamole?
Husband: No, but I can run down to the store
Me: Ahhh, It will take you forever and a day to get back up the hill

We live right off of 150th (have for years). During off peak times it takes us 10 min to go down the hill and back. At peak traffic time, it takes us at least 30-40 min to make a "quick" run to the store. it seems to be getting progressively worse, with this cut- through traffic. And, people are so aggressive, often cutting in line at the top of the hill. It's a mess. Please use the freeways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: