Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 03:08 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times

Advertisements

If it's just a matter of the legal weed industry, and a risk of not getting a livable wage before then, Spokane is a safer alternative, IMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 03:47 PM

210 posts, read 305,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jribe View Post
i actually gave you good advice and you didn't respond so i don't think you're really hurting.
If I didn't take your advice, than it clearly wasn't good enough. If your advice has nothing to do with actually moving across the country without financial burdens, than its not good enough period!

Old 09-21-2015, 05:52 AM

1,454 posts, read 1,943,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontworryboutit View Post
If I didn't take your advice, than it clearly wasn't good enough. If your advice has nothing to do with actually moving across the country without financial burdens, than its not good enough period!
you obviously have a fantastic can-do attitude..sounds like you just want a hand-out dude and no one is going to do that.

best of luck in your endevors

Old 09-23-2015, 06:07 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarch View Post
Are you sure you're not trolling? This is exactly the kind of stereotype neocons are trying to push as the obvious downside of recreational legalization.
Stereotypes aren't made up out of thin air. You think he's the only one who wants to do this, or has already done it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Oh come on, either this is a troll or a really lost (and perhaps clueless) individual. Certainly he does NOT fit the norm. Our home values and rents aren't sky rocketing because aspiring junkie biologists are moving in.
Nope, house values aren't going up because of them, but the ever growing tent cities probably are. People looking for a government handout who screwed up where they are now who feel weed is a big part of their life certainly aren't what is causing the tech and housing markets to boom in Seattle.

Old 09-24-2015, 08:38 PM

12,841 posts, read 9,567,574 times
Quote:
Well I figure I can go down south to Oregon if that's the case. I can actually legally grow pot in my home as well. I heard that it was much harder to thrive however, should I hit up the Portland boards?
So you want to grow weed and have the government support you? Great.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
So you want to grow weed and have the government support you? Great.
Well whats wrong with that? I'm doing to help more people in the long run so its totally worth it in my opinion.

Old 09-25-2015, 09:06 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,693,411 times
No education, no money, no connections. Sounds like a recipe for failure.

OP, How did you screw up your FAFSA and screw up your academics at the local college?
Is there anyway u can fix it?

Maybe enrolling full time at a school and living off student loans for a while could be an option?

Old 09-25-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
No education, no money, no connections. Sounds like a recipe for failure.

OP, How did you screw up your FAFSA and screw up your academics at the local college?
Is there anyway u can fix it?

Maybe enrolling full time at a school and living off student loans for a while could be an option?
Its a long story but no one understands that my local college is crappier than anyone's ever experienced at any educational institution. 3 and a half years for an ASSOCIATES degree? I don't have time for any of that! Instead of telling me the opposite of what I'm asking, try helping me get to where I need to be, not where I don't. Just because your sad that your tax dollars are going to actually help someone other than killing people with the military doesn't mean you have the right to withhold information from me.

Old 09-25-2015, 10:28 AM

4,483 posts, read 9,293,258 times
Quote:
Just because your sad that your tax dollars are going to actually help someone other than killing people with the military doesn't mean you have the right to withhold information from me.
The information you are looking for does not exist. The answer to, "Is there a way to move to Seattle and live well and go to school without having any money?" is No.
"Is there a government program that will pay my expenses?" No.
"Who will divulge the secret information about how to make it in Seattle without paying?" No one. The information doesn't exist. The program doesn't exist. The money isn't there.

The rest of this thread is for entertainment purposes only.

Old 09-25-2015, 11:17 AM

300 posts, read 414,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sll3454 View Post
The information you are looking for does not exist. The answer to, "Is there a way to move to Seattle and live well and go to school without having any money?" is No.
"Is there a government program that will pay my expenses?" No.
"Who will divulge the secret information about how to make it in Seattle without paying?" No one. The information doesn't exist. The program doesn't exist. The money isn't there.

The rest of this thread is for entertainment purposes only.
Excellent response!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: