Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 08:36 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,493,524 times

Advertisements

An Earl Thomas jersey. Cool! I sure hope he doesn't want to go to Dallas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 11:38 AM

2,077 posts, read 2,017,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
An Earl Thomas jersey. Cool! I sure hope he doesn't want to go to Dallas.
Me too, I've been reading about that and I truly hope not , even though I am from that state I was an Oilers girl until Kenny Easley came on the scene , WOW .

Earl played with 1 of my sons long long ago at the Gulf Coast Pop Warner, then 50% of my family went to UT like Earl the other 50% at A&M , not to mention middle and high schools all over that area ,so I am always up to my ears in Seahawks right now that knew at least ONE of my kids - boys and girls in some way . They are always so glad to see someone from home they know .

The son that played with him was bidding on his charity game worn cleats that benefitted that organization , I don't know yet if he won them or not ?

I could no longer tolerate the Cowboys when JJ bought the team . ick. I'd tried hard for my late dad too but that was just too much when he fired Tom .
Just . No .

Old 01-02-2018, 12:08 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,493,524 times
I always thought it weird when the Dallas franchise came out with commercials saying they were 'America's team.' Come on, the Cowboys?

Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 PM

8,171 posts, read 8,297,556 times
Yup, I'm wandering without a fixed plan around Mozambique right now for one month. On Christmas Day, I ended up on a magical island steeped in history called Ilha Mozambique with a group of French and Dutch NGO and embassy workers based in Mozambique's Capitol Maputo. I pulled a branch off a pine tree, stuck it in the sand, decorated it with some things I bring for kids I meet on my journey. We watched the sunset together, ate grilled calamari (called lula here), drank cold beers and sang Christmas songs. See you January 12th, my dear City Data people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area