Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2021, 02:02 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 328,400 times

Advertisements

If they don't play along (get the shot) they lose their job. I know people who visited my hospital and I also read recent reviews, all 1 stars because caring for people is no longer profitable. Look at the 2020 stats on leading cause of death and how the flu disappeared (obviously it was renamed). Not a word about becoming healthy or caring for other leading causes of death. Someone got shot during a robbery and it counted as a covid death - local radio. Seriously, how ignorant have the masses become?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2021, 02:12 PM

9,830 posts, read 7,166,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
Look at the 2020 stats on leading cause of death and how the flu disappeared
So, during the year where everyone wore masks all the time, mostly stayed at home, most events were cancelled... spread of the flu was virtually non-existent? And you're citing this as evidence of... mass conspiracy?

Old 05-08-2021, 02:32 AM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 328,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
So, during the year where everyone wore masks all the time, mostly stayed at home, most events were cancelled... spread of the flu was virtually non-existent? And you're citing this as evidence of... mass conspiracy?
Half of the country wasn't masked up. Seriously, visit somewhere outside of Seattle. Plus the masks don't stop the spread of flu, the packaging of the masks say this.

Old 05-11-2021, 05:26 PM

26 posts, read 31,629 times
Yes. DON'T move to the Seattle or anywhere in Washington state. Too many people moving into this beautiful state have been inflating our prices for years particularly people from California. Yeahh.... it sucks here. Move somewhere else!
I wish I didn't love it so much. Real estate prices have been going up for years but I do not want to give up the quality of life in Washington and won't even consider moving back to where I am originally from in NJ. No thanks.

Old 05-26-2021, 11:05 PM

39,789 posts, read 26,271,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
The "experts" claim that Covid was spreading because people weren't wearing masks and were not social distancing. The same "experts" claim the flu was virtually non-existent because people WERE wearing masks and social distancing. Can't have it both ways kids, makes you look like utter fools when you make that claim.

Old 05-27-2021, 09:44 AM

7,497 posts, read 17,098,186 times
No, that is an extremely non-nuanced view of what actually took place. Please try to at least educate yourself somewhat before you go on random message board posts.

Old 05-27-2021, 05:47 PM

240 posts, read 192,221 times
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-city-in-2020/

^^ looks like others are not thinking that way, fastest growing city in US even in the first few months of pandemic..

Old 05-27-2021, 05:57 PM

35 posts, read 38,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabogitlu View Post
No, that is an extremely non-nuanced view of what actually took place. Please try to at least educate yourself somewhat before you go on random message board posts.
like educated working in Frayser

Old 05-27-2021, 06:12 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,777,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The "experts" claim that Covid was spreading because people weren't wearing masks and were not social distancing. The same "experts" claim the flu was virtually non-existent because people WERE wearing masks and social distancing. Can't have it both ways kids, makes you look like utter fools when you make that claim.
Covid is more contagious than the flu. Don't have to be very edumacated to understand how that can explain your confusion.

Old 05-28-2021, 03:47 PM

7,497 posts, read 17,098,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbogoshian View Post
like educated working in Frayser
Duuude, you've been stalking me for at least, what, ten years? I'm flattered but really not that exciting as a human. But if you wanna call and leave me some more weird voicemails, more power to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area