Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 08:42 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
What is Sane? vs Insane?

Antifa is insane. Violently attacking Republicans -- half the country -- is bad enough. But they also attack police and people, vandalize businesses and cars, that have nothing to do with Trump.

And for every Antifa activist, there are ten quietly insane haters who sympathize.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:45 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
Antifa is insane. Violently attacking Republicans -- half the country -- is bad enough. But they also attack police and people, vandalize businesses and cars, that have nothing to do with Trump.

And for every Antifa activist, there are ten quietly insane haters who sympathize.
Where do these stories come from, seriously.

Okay, yes, I saw a big Antifa protest yesterday in Kirkland on Lake St. because even protesters like nice water views.

Does a Trump supporter wonder why they aren't all that popular? They come to a city, insult the city, then debate whether or not they should move there. Then they wonder why people don't like them.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Do you mean 1981?

Reagan was elected in 1980, and out of office by 1989.
Seacove wasn't born at the time 'he can't help not knowing about Reagan..

Old 08-15-2018, 09:37 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I have NEVER seen such a thing at Bravern, EVER. Be an unhappy conservative, that's expected, but come on, get real. Probably 80% of the negative posts on the Seattle forum are unhappy conservatives that should have never come to Seattle in the first place. I don't go to Texas and complain about Republicans - I just don't go to Texas.
You liberals should never have come to Seattle in the first place. Seattle didn't used to be a psycho liberal nuthouse until the California cancer spread there, and it's continued to spread outside of Seattle. You don't go to Texas and complain, leftists like you go to Austin and spread liberalism like cancer.

WA hasn't always been a far left democrat stronghold. People who have been in the Seattle area longer than left wing SJW carpetbaggers have every right to complain.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump voters are not very popular except to other Trump voters.
Such pearls of wisdom. Guess what Hillary voters are not very popular except to other Hillary voters either. Get away from the 15% of the country that voted for Hillary and you'll find you aren't very popular either.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
I like cloudy, rainy, and darkness by 4:30.

I can even tolerate liberals. I've lived my whole life in two liberal metro areas -- New York and Los Angeles.

What I don't like are violently intolerant leftists. People who think that everyone right of center is a Nazi. Waiters who'll spit in you food, people who'll vandalize your property, or even physically attack you, if they think you voted for Trump.
Better scratch Seattle off your list then. There have been several incidents of liberals attacking Trump supporters, or anyone who doesn't toe the liberal party line, in Seattle.

Just last month: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...seattle-video/

And they're soooo tolerant of differing opinions https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/10/...ife-customers/
The gay owner of a coffee shop in Seattle kicked a group of Christians out of his coffee shop Sunday after declaring in obscene terms that he would like to sodomize Jesus Christ.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:52 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,880,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Such pearls of wisdom. Guess what Hillary voters are not very popular except to other Hillary voters either. Get away from the 15% of the country that voted for Hillary and you'll find you aren't very popular either.
Where do you come up with this "15% of the country that voted for Hillary"? She won the popular vote.

I'm surprised this fallacy is still being circulated.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/Who-Wo...ction-42872395

Old 08-15-2018, 10:06 PM

482 posts, read 242,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
Where do you come up with this "15% of the country that voted for Hillary"? She won the popular vote.

I'm surprised this fallacy is still being circulated.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/Who-Wo...ction-42872395
About 20% of the country voted for Hillary. 65 million votes divided by 321 million people. The number is obviously much higher if we're talking about people that actually voted.

Also, without standardized voter ID laws, it's impossible to know who won the popular vote. I don't have a dog in the fight, but the Smart money is on Trump considering the state that Hillary ran up the score in was CA. Honestly, CA shouldn't even count at this point. Their voting laws are a freaking joke, and they have more illegals and hyper political loons than any other state by far. We'll never really know.

Old 08-15-2018, 10:14 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,880,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
About 20% of the country voted for Hillary. 65 million votes divided by 321 million people. The number is obviously much higher if we're talking about people that actually voted.

Also, without standardized voter ID laws, it's impossible to know who won the popular vote. I don't have a dog in the fight, but the Smart money is on Trump considering the state that Hillary ran up the score in was CA. Honestly, CA shouldn't even count at this point. Their voting laws are a freaking joke, and they have more illegals and hyper political loons than any other state by far. We'll never really know.
What? Your reasoning is completely flawed.

"people who actually voted"...yeah, duh, that is how elections work.

"California shouldn't even count at this point"? Why not? Because the State doesn't agree with your political philosophy?

Good grief.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:25 AM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
"California shouldn't even count at this point"? Why not? Because the State doesn't agree with your political philosophy?

Perhaps because California makes voter fraud very easy. Registration and "identification" are a joke, making it easy for non-citizens, minors, out of state residents, cats and dogs, whoever and whatever, to vote multiple times.

I wonder who Cooper, a golden retriever, supported in 2016? https://www.wnd.com/2013/08/californ...s-dog-to-vote/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area