Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 07:23 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,945,273 times

Advertisements

I agree with Mathlete, you can't fool a woman from China. Most in the AMP biz can't cut it back home due to their age so they hustle to America for one last run at it before the looks fade. China has been called the biggest brothel in the world and having been there its very out in the open in the cities and small towns even though it illegal. I went to a town where the brothel was one block from the police station. It was a migrant factory town, with way more dudes than ladies so what do you expect??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 07:55 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,995 times
Most likely what will happen is the two men and three women running the operations will be convicted and the twenty-six sex workers will end up being quietly deported after they refuse to testify that they were prisoners forced to provide hand jobs. Meanwhile the morality police will pat themselves on the back for another job well done enforcing the criminalization of unauthorized sex between consenting adults.

Old 03-29-2019, 08:15 PM

1,696 posts, read 5,192,275 times
It's just so crazy that something like this has hit such epic proportions in today's society that they are learning about it in high school....

Yeah man! God Bless this program and I'm so thankful that programs like this exist !

Great post!!!

Old 03-29-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41Willys View Post
It's just so crazy that something like this has hit such epic proportions in today's society that they are learning about it in high school....

Yeah man! God Bless this program and I'm so thankful that programs like this exist !

Great post!!!
It's great that you're ecstatic about it. It would be interesting for once to hear what the "freed" sex workers themselves think about being rescued though. Somehow their voices are never included in these articles, only that of the self-appointed rescuers speaking for them.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
It's great that you're ecstatic about it. It would be interesting for once to hear what the "freed" sex workers themselves think about being rescued though. Somehow their voices are never included in these articles, only that of the self-appointed rescuers speaking for them.

Yikes!

Thats gotta be a dark place to emerge from. There mite be a reason for that...

Old 03-29-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Yikes!

Thats gotta be a dark place to emerge from. There mite be a reason for that...
Innuendo and ad hominems are declarations of intellectual bankruptcy.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
Innuendo and ad hominems are declarations of intellectual bankruptcy.
WOW! Yeah that just left skid marks on my forehead. Thanks Freud!

Old 03-29-2019, 11:24 PM

8,171 posts, read 8,299,480 times
Not really sure I like how this thread evolved. I don't disagree with some of the things you guys have said but I wanted it to be more about helping some people in need (clearly there are some) and the very real complicity that customers can have in that.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
Not really sure I like how this thread evolved. I don't disagree with some of the things you guys have said but I wanted it to be more about helping some people in need (clearly there are some) and the very real complicity that customers can have in that.
I thought you were holding up this program and what they are doing to better the educate on the matter in schools. That's what got me going.

Didn't mean to derail your post. Sorry mang.

Old 03-30-2019, 04:06 AM

8,171 posts, read 8,299,480 times
Quote:
I thought you were holding up this program and what they are doing to better the educate on the matter in schools. That's what got me going.

Didn't mean to derail your post. Sorry mang.
I actually like what you said in your post. It showed compassion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: