Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 05:53 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,186,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
Yes, the Proudboy image isn't exactly the type of men most women (regardless of location) want to take up with, as for your clams to having "great female friends" I seriously doubt that. Here you are coming on the web in order to vent your juvenile anxieties which seem to revolve around hating women, and please don't tell us about your misogynist hatred being an exclusive Seattle thing, being a hater and a BS'er is a bit much, even on the forums.
The majority of men I have known over the years here..both local and transplants, have nonchalantly agreed that women in Seattle tend to be stuck up. This isn't new information. I don't hate anyone. Your delusional and wishing that was the case in order to rationalize your misperceptions. There are thousands of us men, past and present who have not been fond of the pompous elitism of the Seattle area. Demographically, Seattle is a huge sausage fest as well. Which never helps. Now enjoy the traffic and the San Fransico-ization of Seattle.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 08-26-2019 at 06:37 PM..

Old 08-26-2019, 09:44 PM

1,696 posts, read 5,191,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
The majority of men I have known over the years here..both local and transplants, have nonchalantly agreed that women in Seattle tend to be stuck up. This isn't new information. I don't hate anyone. Your delusional and wishing that was the case in order to rationalize your misperceptions. There are thousands of us men, past and present who have not been fond of the pompous elitism of the Seattle area. Demographically, Seattle is a huge sausage fest as well. Which never helps. Now enjoy the traffic and the San Fransico-ization of Seattle.
What age group?

Old 08-26-2019, 10:34 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,493,524 times
The Francisco-ization of Seattle. Make a song about it - make a movie about it - heck, make it a UW class subject. Have Eric Johnson of KOMO do an hour-long TV special on it. Really, turn a negative in to a positive here - exploit the problem to your own gain.

I remember some weird head-trippers around Edmonds and Lynnwood and Shoreline and Mountlake Terrace when I was a teenager. It's partly the Seattle metro thing - San Francisco has their own competitive edge if you will - their own set of headgames and advantage women thing or advantage men thing. Don't even bring Los Angeles into it. The more people you have in a metro area the more competition and the more head game possibilities...you get what I'm saying, folkguitarist?

I'd high-tail it outta Seattle as fast as it took Gary Payton ta strip the ball out of Scottie Pippens hands, run to the basket and gently kiss the ball off the backboard in to the basket for another basket for Seattle. Gary did things quickly. Get outta Seattle quickly. I don't think you're ever gonna be able to think positively about the place again (if you ever did, really) and everything is going to go from bad to worse. Carefully pick someplace out and get there.

Old 08-26-2019, 11:28 PM

8,171 posts, read 8,297,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
The Francisco-ization of Seattle. Make a song about it - make a movie about it - heck, make it a UW class subject. Have Eric Johnson of KOMO do an hour-long TV special on it. Really, turn a negative in to a positive here - exploit the problem to your own gain.

I remember some weird head-trippers around Edmonds and Lynnwood and Shoreline and Mountlake Terrace when I was a teenager. It's partly the Seattle metro thing - San Francisco has their own competitive edge if you will - their own set of headgames and advantage women thing or advantage men thing. Don't even bring Los Angeles into it. The more people you have in a metro area the more competition and the more head game possibilities...you get what I'm saying, folkguitarist?

I'd high-tail it outta Seattle as fast as it took Gary Payton ta strip the ball out of Scottie Pippens hands, run to the basket and gently kiss the ball off the backboard in to the basket for another basket for Seattle. Gary did things quickly. Get outta Seattle quickly. I don't think you're ever gonna be able to think positively about the place again (if you ever did, really) and everything is going to go from bad to worse. Carefully pick someplace out and get there.
For you, brother elko:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgFWyLRNsGk

Old 08-27-2019, 01:47 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,493,524 times
For you, brother elko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgFWyLRNsGk

Thanks, homes! That did me wonders, man!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area