Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 11:50 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,246,338 times

Advertisements

Multiple city employees (SPD) injured and major local employers (Starbucks, Amazon) targeted for violence and not a peep about it this morning from Jenny Durkan, Teresa Mosqueda et al. They continued to tweet anti-police messages while this happened.
Why don't they just put on black hoodies and call it a day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 11:54 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
No, but I believe their body count is much higher due to flaunting quarantine measures.
I thought racial minorities were hardest hit or so we've been told.

Who would have guessed they were Trump supporters?

Old 07-20-2020, 12:39 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
My husband is convinced this will keep going on until the election. He thinks democrats are behind it.

It's like, I really, really don't want to vote for Trump... Never could have imagined a situation where I would possibly consider it...

And then 2020 happened...

Actually, I will probably just sit this one out....
Flyingsaucermom, I believe that your husband is right since clearly, this is the plan. Last week, I had a conversation with my ex-wife... We’re still good friends, about “sitting this one out.” This is also part of this plan as well, which they, the unseen powers, at play are hoping for.

I know that people will think it’s funny to also write-in Mickey Mouse or Scooby-Do, but this election isn’t a laughing matter.

Is Trump a soft skinned, stuck on himself and hated by most every leader in the free world? Yes. Is Biden perverted old man that touches kids/women questionable ways and doesn’t see China as a threat to the US and global peace? Yes.

I’m forced to go with, IMHO, the lesser of two evils... Cuz I truly believe that Antifa will not stop being a nationwide problem, even if Biden wins, because an “unknown“ group of people allowed this monster to become a REAL monster.

It’s sad that the streets in Seattle are now effectively ruled and controlled by Antifa.

Old 07-20-2020, 01:45 PM

15,834 posts, read 6,539,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I thought racial minorities were hardest hit or so we've been told.

Who would have guessed they were Trump supporters?
How on Earth did you come up with that logic? Hmm.

Trumsters refuse to wear masks or follow the social distancing guidelines, and many even actively seek to spread the pandemic. They therefore increase the base replication factor, causing more people to be hospitalized and die. The fact that some of the casualties aren't DJT supporters is besides the point. The body count caused by these DJT-led miscreants is far, far beyond that caused by the protesters. Did the protesters break a few windows and topple statues? Sure. Did they intentionally cause more people to die? I don't believe so. To the Trumpsters this is just freedom to cull the herd. Yet they care so much about statues being knocked over. I suppose the Trumpies could look at the rioters as expressing their freedom to do what they want. Same principle, right?

Old 07-20-2020, 01:52 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
How on Earth did you come up with that logic? Hmm.

Trumsters refuse to wear masks or follow the social distancing guidelines, and many even actively seek to spread the pandemic. They therefore increase the base replication factor, causing more people to be hospitalized and die. The fact that some of the casualties aren't DJT supporters is besides the point. The body count caused by these DJT-led miscreants is far, far beyond that caused by the protesters. Did the protesters break a few windows and topple statues? Sure. Did they intentionally cause more people to die? I don't believe so. To the Trumpsters this is just freedom to cull the herd. Yet they care so much about statues being knocked over. I suppose the Trumpies could look at the rioters as expressing their freedom to do what they want. Same principle, right?
Hmmm, guess you haven't seen pictures of all of the maskless people in NYC, Central Park and elsewhere.

Hardly Trump country.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:51 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Sorry, when the State and local authorities FAIL to enforce the law, Federal authorities are forced to do their job. The only good thing about these Antifa criminal being arrested by Federal Officers is that they will be subject to the Federal Criminal Justice system, which unlike King County, is a functioning justice system that hands down real prison time... In a Federal Prison, in a far away State... Away from mommy. Btw, in the federal system 10 years is 10 years, unlike in the county/State justice system, here in Washington State.

...All these Soy-Boys and girls are going to be in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy can't come to their rescue... Even George Soros and Bill Gates hands are tied since the U.S. Department of Justice AND the U.S. Department of Homeland Security senior leadership is down in D.C. The local U.S. Attorney's Office in Seattle will be told what to do by D.C. officials, which basically side-steps local politics and influence in criminal matters. I know that these idiots will not last too long in a real prison with REAL gangsters and terrorists!! BEFORE becoming easy victims to real predators.

Make no mistake, Antifa members and their supporters are criminals, cuz even if they didn't actually do the burning and destruction, but are involved in the Command and Control... Or even in a semi-active support role, you are guilty of the Federal USC violation of Conspiracy, which is a felony... So, don't be too quick in burning down all those Starbucks shops since you will need a job once you're finished with your prison time. And good luck in getting a good job outside of a job in the the Fast Food industry as a convicted felon.

ANYWAY!! Here is a factual FACT, sending in Federal Officers is 100% legal to protect Federal buildings, assets, employees, operations and related properties. AND the mayor or governor CANNOT do a dang thing to stop it. Heck, the POTUS can even send in Federal Combat Troops to restore law and order.

And yes, I fully support our Federal authorities in this action since the mayor of Seattle is a complete failure, as well as the entire city's clowncil for allowing AND supporting all the burning and destruction of the city, that they are charged to protect by doing NOTHING.

Its very clear that Antifa, which now basically controls the BLM movement, which is funny if you think of it... Is trying do, which is to force Trump's hand in sending in Federal Officers to enforce the laws, in a lawless American city... Thinking that it will lead to the average citizen taking up arms AND supporting Antifa's Marxist agenda... The Truth is that Antifa has shown itself for what it is, a criminal domestic terrorist organization. IMHO, I think that even the most liberal person, with a real job and responsibilities, is quietly thinking that sending in Federal Officers is a good thing cuz these losers are phoocking up everything for everybody... Like their easy access to the little things in life, like Starbuck's coffee and Amazon Prime.

And no, this will not start some stupid @zz revolution, where Antifa think that they WILL lead the masses, nationwide, to revolt against the United States... Who, in there right mind, would even follow these useless losers in life... And let them, a group of idiots, lead YOU into battle???

Right now, the mayor is pizzing herself since she knows that Amazon is being pushed closer and closer into leaving Seattle, where she will loose all that tax money to the locations OUTSIDE of Seattle's city limits. Sawant will be happy... At first, until the mob turns on her and burn down her two/three multi-million dollar homes, which would be funny as hell!! I would bet that no self respecting SPD cop would show up to protect her sorry Marxist @zz, from the monsters she created.

In the end, it will be the honest, hard working people of Seattle/King County that will be the losers.

Also, Antifa can burn down Washington State, Oregon and California... And it will not effect the elections since Trump would never win these States anyway, BUT!! What it does is show people that law and order is needed, which Biden isn't capable of doing since honest people know that he's mentally gone. So!! Many people, like myself, will end up voting for Law and Order.
When they lose their employment, are saddled with thousands of $$$ with legal bills and carry a felony on their record for many years....then and only then will they know what country the live in. Up til know it's been all butterflies and you tube.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:53 PM

1,348 posts, read 706,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
All these lunatics should be put in prison for at least a couple of years.
agree

Old 07-20-2020, 08:46 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,472 times
Herbold today proposed a bill to reduce the number of white police officers ONLY in the city. Lol This surely wouldn’t hold up in court would it?

Old 07-20-2020, 08:49 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,739,667 times
Keep electing democrats and you’ll have more of the same and worse.

Old 07-20-2020, 09:31 PM

1,889 posts, read 2,199,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Keep electing democrats and you’ll have more of the same and worse.
They will, no matter who or what they do.

They’d elect a serial killer who ran on the platform of putting ALL residents of seattle in concentration camps before electing a Republican who was quite literally a saint. Unfortunately that’s not much hyperbole either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area