Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2021, 08:36 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 333,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The data in the article are from the CDC.

Where does WHO get its data?

Where do you get 350,000 from? The "presumed" qualification was primarily from early in the course of things when it was hard to even get a test. The clinical course, in the best judgement of the person completing the death certificate, was due to COVID-19.

Do you know anyone whose death certificate states he died from a heart attack? Was an autopsy done? If not, heart attack is a "presumed" diagnosis based on the clinical course leading up to the death.

NIH apparently is not requiring vaccination. So what? I suspect it is not the scientific staff who are unvaccinated, especially the people taking care of COVID-19 patients.

NO, the 94.5% were all COVID-19 deaths.
Ahmad wrote the report. I seen many reports created by individuals. I could even make one and add footnotes saying it's all a guess due to incomplete data and then publish it on a private site.

Hospitals are incentivised to have covid deaths for federal money. 350,000 came from the presumed, provisional, comorbility covid death count during 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2021, 08:37 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,860,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
It definitely shouldn't need to be mandatory, but this country has a huge chunk of awful people. It's embarrassing.
Agreed. Awful people who believe and propagate the scam stats unlike in 95 percent of other countries. And propagate double and triple masks!

Old 05-31-2021, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I don't see that happening at all. We couldn't even hardly mandate mask wearing and staying at home at the height of the virus. I don't see how they'd even begin to mandate vaccinations, at any level of government.

We're over 50% immunity now, and we only need to get to around 70%. So I think we can get there with it still being voluntary. As the poster above me just said, people like you and the OP here are not helping that, and so ultimately only hurting your own cause against making it mandatory.

It definitely shouldn't need to be mandatory, but this country has a huge chunk of awful people. It's embarrassing.
I don't see it happening either. Unless a more lethal plaque is unleashed. That's what I'm expecting, from the horses mouth, Gates prediction/ plan for agenda21.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
SARS-CoV-2 cares not a whit for your "rights."
Nor do the eugenicists and philanthropists.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:53 PM

9,829 posts, read 7,265,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
Unless a more lethal plaque is unleashed.
Still just plaque. Then we brush our teeth and floss, do what we have to do, prevent and minimize the plaque in the first place. It's you irrational people who refuse to do these sensible things, that cause the decay.

Quote:
That's what I'm expecting, from the horses mouth, Gates prediction/ plan for agenda21.
Oh yeah man, the New World Order is heading straight for your trailer park. They're just held up in traffic.

Here I just wish that the fringe people who believe in nonsense like that, was a fringe. I don't really know, but since the last 5 years or so, it seems like at least 30%, maybe even 40% of this country has gone complete nutbar, detached from reality. That scares me and makes me feel not so proud to be American.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:54 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,671,426 times
Quote:
Did he die before or after the fire? Perhaps there was no soot in his lungs.
His son was told that the findings were "inconclusive" on probable cause of death.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:59 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
Ahmad wrote the report. I seen many reports created by individuals. I could even make one and add footnotes saying it's all a guess due to incomplete data and then publish it on a private site.

Hospitals are incentivised to have covid deaths for federal money. 350,000 came from the presumed, provisional, comorbility covid death count during 2020.
The report was in JAMA, one of the leading US medical journals.

Hospitals are paid to take care of patients who are sick with COVID-19. They do not get a penny for any deaths.

When during 2020?

Old 05-31-2021, 09:06 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,671,426 times
Quote:
Still just plaque. Then we brush our teeth and floss, do what we have to do, prevent and minimize the plaque in the first place. It's you irrational people who refuse to do these sensible things, that cause the decay.

Oh yeah man, the New World Order is heading straight for your trailer park. They're just held up in traffic.

Here I just wish that the fringe people who believe in nonsense like that, was a fringe. I don't really know, but since the last 5 years or so, it seems like at least 30%, maybe even 40% of this country has gone complete nutbar, detached from reality. That scares me and makes me feel not so proud to be American.
If it's 40% maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss them?

I used to once upon a time... truly, I did.

But then what happened is that my husband started working as an assistant professor at a tier 1 research institution and was writing grants and papers and getting all mixed in with highly respected national entities like NIH, but mostly in other areas like education. What he found was astonishing. You hope that the science and data is clean and free from politics, especially at those levels, are scrubbed clean of political and other biases, alternative motives and, in simple terms, corruption... but it's not. Studies that were supposed to be blind, but weren't. Blackmailing lower faculty in order to get first authorship on higher profile or more lucrative grants and publications. I saw enough in those two years to forever cure me of simply saying "studies show...".

There are a lot of semi-educated fools out there. I'm definitely one of them. Far less actually go as far as journal publication like my husband.

He thinks there is a tremendous amount of BS happening with the virus as there was a tremendous amount of BS happening in his department and field.

He's too busy making good money to waste time talking about it with us though...

Old 05-31-2021, 09:18 PM

9,829 posts, read 7,265,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
If it's 40% maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss them?
I think we absolutely should dismiss them. Can we do that?

Quote:
What he found was astonishing. You hope that the science and data is clean and free from politics, especially at those levels, are scrubbed clean of political and other biases, alternative motives and, in simple terms, corruption... but it's not.
Oh, absolutely. No doubt. And also just plain incompetence is a thing, too. And things being not quite so perfect or black and white. But, none of that is even remotely the same as malice or conspiracy.

Old 05-31-2021, 09:30 PM

3,245 posts, read 6,302,180 times
Quote:

'There have been no deaths or lasting adverse reactions connected to the Moderna/Pfizer vaccines, or any COVID-19 vaccine, in Lytton, Interior Health or B.C. at this time,' Fenton said
People like Fenton are the biggest problem and destroy all trust in the government. We have a doctor on the ground in a remote community with dead and severely vaccine damaged patients. Some government official just denies the reality that Dr. Hoffe has experienced. INSANE!

This is beyond outrageous and shows that no one can trust anything coming out of the Canadian health ministry.

And effective treatments like Ivermectin are suppressed!

The Drug that Cracked COVID

https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021...-cracked-covid
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area