Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 04:31 PM

424 posts, read 2,691,151 times

Advertisements

This was a tough game for me. I've always been a huge Seahawks fan, but was also a Dallas fan when the Hawks were in the AFC and Dallas in the NFC (I only had to make a choice if they were both in the Superbowl). Since they moved the Hawks to the NFC, I've obviously switched to the Hawks, but it is still hard to route too hard against the Cowboys.

But even worse is now the Hawks are in the same division as the 49ers and here I am smack in the middle of 49er faithful country..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2007, 05:41 PM

331 posts, read 2,104,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidBlue View Post

But even worse is now the Hawks are in the same division as the 49ers and here I am smack in the middle of 49er faithful country..........
So sorry... I know that feeling as I was in Cougar country during the Coug-Huskey game... and rooting for UW... man that was scarey!!!

Old 01-14-2007, 03:12 PM

603 posts, read 1,991,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compltlyme View Post
So sorry... I know that feeling as I was in Cougar country during the Coug-Huskey game... and rooting for UW... man that was scarey!!!
Yes, and rightfully so. That is blasphemy .

Old 01-14-2007, 03:16 PM

603 posts, read 1,991,249 times
Guys, all I have to say is that we need to give the Hawks credit for really comin' out today. Think about it. We were HUGE underdogs, we were in Chicago, we had key guys missing from the lineup, we've had injuries plaguing us all year, especially the secondary, and look at what we accomplished. We were a play away from the NFC Championship. Pretty respectable in my book.

Plus, one other thing is that 99% of you Hawk fans out there don't have to deal with Bear fans most likely. I've been living in Kalamazoo, MI for the past 2 years (about 2 hours east of Chicago) and I already had to hear all the talk about how great the bears were last year and then in October when we got spanked by them. Just be thankful ya'll aren't in my perdicament. I just have my fingers crossed the Saints shut 'em up with some authority so I can live in peace until next season when we're hopefully healthy again and have kept Holmgren around.

Old 01-14-2007, 03:37 PM

331 posts, read 2,104,213 times
Yes they did great today!!!! Really made Chicago work for that win!!!

I for one am proud to say I am a Seahawks fan to the bone... Win or lose...they are winners in my book!!!!

NEXT YEAR!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area