Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:45 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,699,951 times

Advertisements

I'll switch places with you

It's cold and dreary and grey and gloomy - AHHHH Spring! It's 42 degrees

I'll take warm and muggy over this any day of the week

I never left my house today

Old 04-22-2007, 05:26 AM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
This is a thread about people who love Seattle weather specifically, not for debating, or describing that you don't like the weather.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:07 AM

1,696 posts, read 5,191,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
I'll switch places with you

It's cold and dreary and grey and gloomy - AHHHH Spring! It's 42 degrees

I'll take warm and muggy over this any day of the week

I never left my house today
42 degree's!!!

Old 04-22-2007, 08:35 AM

9 posts, read 27,576 times
I love Seattle weather! I haven't been there but I love the sound of it. 42 sounds great, right now. I'll be there in late June, which it sounds like it will be the best weather I will ever experience. Speaking of great weather, I think I remember reading that Seattle doesn't have a bug problem.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:06 AM
LMB

405 posts, read 1,892,965 times
Sunday morning, April 24--I'm in the Phinney Ridge area of Seattle, where we're experiencing gorgeous blue skies and bright sunshine. It may not last long, but it sure is a pretty spring morning here!

We arrived in Seattle last Tuesday from Orlando for a two-week visit in preparation for our move in June. The sun was shining here then too, although rain was forcast. It was a beautiful drive south through the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and up through Kitsap Peninsula to our "new" home in Old Town Poulsbo. We went through some cloudiness and light rain showers while driving up the peninsula, but the different shades of greens in the trees, and all the spring flowering bushes and trees were so vibrant that there was nothing drab about the trip. What a gorgeous part of the country!

We've been splitting our time between Seattle and Poulsbo this week, and we've had intermittant spring showers, broken by sunny and then cloudy hours--each day we've been here has been a mix of all the above. The temps have been transitioning between "brisk" (jacket) and warm (t-shirt) depending on the cloud cover/sunshine and whether we're doing yardwork or just out for a stroll along the waterfront. We love it!

LMB

Old 04-22-2007, 10:16 AM

5,595 posts, read 19,047,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowXOR View Post
This is a thread about people who love Seattle weather specifically, not for debating, or describing that you don't like the weather.
Ok, sorry. But lighten up, Shadow! I didn't mean to debate or describe what I don't like about the weather. I was really trying.

I guess I really don't understand the purpose of this thread.

I love Seattle weather!!

(...in August)

--'rocco

Old 04-22-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaAggie07 View Post
I love Seattle weather! I haven't been there but I love the sound of it. 42 sounds great, right now. I'll be there in late June, which it sounds like it will be the best weather I will ever experience. Speaking of great weather, I think I remember reading that Seattle doesn't have a bug problem.
High 80's + humidity here tomorrow. Its only April

Old 04-22-2007, 04:23 PM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco22 View Post
Ok, sorry. But lighten up, Shadow! I didn't mean to debate or describe what I don't like about the weather. I was really trying.

I guess I really don't understand the purpose of this thread.
Every thread on Seattle weather turns into how much some people hate it, or a huge debate.

I just wanted one thread with people who love the weather discussing why they love it. Trying to make things here a bit more fair and balanced.

Old 04-22-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowXOR View Post
Every thread on Seattle weather turns into how much some people hate it, or a huge debate.

I just wanted one thread with people who love the weather discussing why they love it. Trying to make things here a bit more fair and balanced.
Agree'd. Hey you seattle'ites must be getting pumped, summer is rite around the corner!!

Old 04-23-2007, 12:51 AM

559 posts, read 2,115,851 times
I thoroughly enjoy July, August, and September here; in my opinion, this is the best place to be in the world for those three months only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area