Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2010, 12:02 AM

3,511 posts, read 5,304,525 times

Advertisements

This one doesn't have the factory Benelli pistol grip stock on it as many don't. You can see how it works though. I've seen 3 of these in the last 5 years going all over the state. One was like this with the regular stock and two were like mine and my buddy's. Go to gun shops looking for one. Most of all, good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv55q...eature=related
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 12:44 AM

Here is a look at some of those tactical knifes. These are the ones I use most. Some are assisted and some are just one hand opening manuals. The assisted ones are as close as you can come to a switchblade and still stay out of trouble. They are just as fast if you practice with it. Right to left........ Camillus Heat (assisted), Cold Steel GUNSITE II tanto (one hand), Kershaw Blur tanto (assisted), Kershaw Leek (assisted), Smith&Wesson Special OPS tanto OD green medium (assisted), Smith&Wesson Special OPS tanto OD green large (assisted), Spyderco Jess Horn (one hand), Spyderco Endura (one hand), Spyderco POLICE (one hand). All these have pocket clips for fast draw.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:43 AM

Something else you people should be doing is increasing your distance the better you get. If you don't it gets too easy and boring IMO. I see guys who shoot at 7-15 feet and brag about it. Hell, if you can't hit in that distance just throw the damn thing at them. Us guys, including myself were sorta forced to do it. Our indoor range to qualify, before you are even permitted to shoot there, you must hit the paper at max distance. That's a 12"X12" standard target. Our indoor range is 20 yards. The place was getting shot up with people with 1 1/2-2 1/2# trigger pulls. Bullet holes in the ceiling and in the duct work above. Ok, we'll stop it in it's tracks. As of this date, no one shoots at less than 1/2 max distance (10 yards 30'). That got rid of the 24 hour trouble makers who went in late and shot the place up. It also forced the others to learn how to shoot. Nothing wrong with that at all. Big whoop, you can hit a paper plate at 5'. What if your attacker is further? No one misses these a$$wipes either!

Old 12-18-2010, 12:05 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,953 times
this is my rifle, this is my gun........
this is for fighting, this is for fun...........

ok carry on! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-18-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
this is my rifle, this is my gun........
this is for fighting, this is for fun...........

ok carry on! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you know that type as well. People coming into your shop and start waving a gun around. People who dry fire and never even checked or cleared the weapon first. People looking at a gun and have their finger on the trigger, you know stuff like this! I think people are glad that we don't have to be a lane of two down from someone whom you don't trust and are always looking over your shoulder to make sure they don't do something dumb. "Hey........ I'm going in front to pick up my brass because I am a reloader"! "Please remove your magazine and lock your slide back"! "Please, oh please don't shoot me either you dumb SOB"! LOL LOL Good riddens if you ask me! LOL

Old 12-18-2010, 04:35 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Hey axel whats that flier at mid night on both targets, looks like it was a full wad cutter

Knives left to right 1 and 4 suit me. I don't like serrated teeth. You need to come shopping in NH and buy some auto blades. They start at a good ok around 150 bucks. Anything cheaper which there is plenty of, tends to be junk.

I am kidding about the high flier, but I don't know what that mark is either. I just know it ain't no bullet hole. keep yer panties on sweetie

Old 12-18-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Hey axel whats that flier at mid night on both targets, looks like it was a full wad cutter

Knives left to right 1 and 4 suit me. I don't like serrated teeth. You need to come shopping in NH and buy some auto blades. They start at a good ok around 150 bucks. Anything cheaper which there is plenty of, tends to be junk.

I am kidding about the high flier, but I don't know what that mark is either. I just know it ain't no bullet hole. keep yer panties on sweetie
I knew that. That's like guys who try to use a hole punch on a target and post it up to brag on the internet. That ain't no bullet hole, you can tell! LOL

Old 12-18-2010, 05:53 PM

I also have one of these tactical knives. It's a Cold Steel SRK. This is the official issue knife of the U.S. NAVY SEALs attending BUDS. I have KA-BAR USMC's and other MIL-SPEC knives as well. These are a hell of a knife and tough as nails!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbwkg...layer_embedded

Last edited by Axle grease; 12-18-2010 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: YouTube choppy, found another

Old 12-18-2010, 06:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-l5vRqByk

Old 12-18-2010, 07:39 PM

Ohm check for Mac on the Cold Steel SRK with my Fieldpiece HS32 digital multimeter was 0.00 on the black blade and 00.4 on the uncoated cutting edge. What's that tell me Mac? It's a full-tang knife. Something in their MIL-SPEC finish breaks the circuit. Two wins for me on the G.I. SPEC tough as hell knife! LOL I don't know what you were looking for though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness