Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 04:00 PM

37,329 posts, read 61,154,439 times

Advertisements

7 days of food makes you a terrorist? Well it is enough to get you arrested.

ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terrorist - YouTube

Sen. Ran Paul here quoted a DOJ directive that lists criteria for being suspected as a terrorist.

Missing a finger may be enough to suspect you as a terrorist.

Having greater than 7 days of food stored may be enough to suspect you as a terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2011, 05:27 PM

836 posts, read 1,774,786 times
hah?
this can't be for real... not for the food alone

Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM

163 posts, read 294,665 times
Hitler's Germany? Communist Russia? How about good old USSA where the federale tyrants can put us in FEMA camps or worse.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:55 PM

3,484 posts, read 6,495,400 times
The thing that really scares me is the political affiliation of those who are alleged to be behind all of this. They're all Republicans...

Old 11-29-2011, 07:28 PM

3,223 posts, read 9,613,254 times
Many families have atleast 7 days of food in their cabinets and fridge alone.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:34 PM

3,223 posts, read 9,613,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
The thing that really scares me is the political affiliation of those who are alleged to be behind all of this. They're all Republicans...
Just like the 3 or 4 republicans running for president who put on an act and say god asked them to run. They're no more conservative than a muslim lesbian.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:49 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,003,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
More proof there's no meaningful difference between the two mainstream parties. Both legislate to benefit the government. We the people are only important when they need our votes to enter or retain office.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:55 PM

1,571 posts, read 1,997,799 times
When I was a kid growing up on a farm, once a year, we would butcher an animal for meat. Right after that, we didn't just have 7 days worth of food... We had a full 12 months worth of meat in the freezer. We'd store carrots and potatoes through the winter, that were raised in our own garden, my mother would can vegies and berries, other things were frozen for use during the winter. All done with the idea that we would spend as little as possible, in the grocery stores, during the long winters. When the first snow fell, we'd have a good six months of food in the house... Guess I come from a terrorist family.....

When my wife and I were raising our own kids, a trip to the grocery store was once a week. And, there were things from the garden that were frozen for the winter. Guess my kids were raised to be terrorists too.....

Even today, there are a whole lot of farm families that go grocery shopping once a week. And, there could well be enough in the cabinets that would carry over for another week if they missed going to the store for whatever reason. Not everyone has the time to go grocery shopping every couple of days. I know families, today, that go grocery shopping once a week, or even once in two weeks. Guess we're surrounded by terrorists......

Anybody care to check and see just how many days of food these politicians have in their cabinets and freezers? Bet we have terrorists leading our country.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:57 PM

1,571 posts, read 1,997,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
More proof there's no meaningful difference between the two mainstream parties. Both legislate to benefit the government. We the people are only important when they need our votes to enter or retain office.
Or to pay more taxes to cover their spending.

Old 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,003,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Or to pay more taxes to cover their spending.
Good point. They definitely value us when we fund their further abuses of public trust.

Our government is badly broken. Most likely too broken to be fixed.

Benjamin Franklin was correct when he said we've been given a republic, if we can keep it.

The US as a nation has sadly abused the trust and sacrifice of our founders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness