Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 12:25 PM

238 posts, read 590,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Talk to the CDC, their numbers not mine.

As it seems you have nothing to contribute aside from a bad attitude and desire to argue, I am afraid I don't feed trolls, so good by and have a nice life.

Their numbers are correct.

It is you who used those numbers to draw a false conclusion !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2013, 08:00 AM

2,878 posts, read 4,632,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Talk to the CDC, their numbers not mine.

As it seems you have nothing to contribute aside from a bad attitude and desire to argue, I am afraid I don't feed trolls, so good by and have a nice life.
Arcansas Mac is right in the sense that you are comparing apples to oranges.

But, having the RIGHT to buy raw milk should be there.

OD

Old 04-16-2013, 08:03 AM

6,756 posts, read 8,581,124 times
Well it was a good idea, and is still a good start, but the bill has been amended to protect commercial intrests.
Now you can buy shares in a dairy herd and still get milk, but no direct sales as it stands now.

Amended raw milk bill gets Montana Senate support - The Bozeman Daily Chronicle: Agriculture

I wonder what the goat stocks are doing on the exchange this morning

If this works, in 2 years when the legislature comes back, it could be the foundation for getting real food back on the market and available to everybody.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:14 PM

6,756 posts, read 8,581,124 times
It was a good idea, had a lot of support, but special intrests have shut it down for this session anyway.
Senate revives, then kills bill allowing sale of raw milk in Montana

Glad I have my own cow for milk and my SIL has goats so I can still get it without fighting the system.

Maybe next session....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness