Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 05:46 PM

168 posts, read 364,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
Not a troll post, just a fun hypothetical.

Let's say Godzilla, or a similar horrifying giant radioactive monster, came out of the ocean. How do you react? What's your plan? How do you deal?
if it comes out from the ocean somewhere in Texas
lets just say......
godzilla burgers for dinner

oh wait, radioactive......export to California ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 07:32 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,023,829 times
Sadly if godzilla was real and invaded the US, he would be accused of being an illegal alien coming to steal jobs from Born Americans.

He would probably be lynched by an angry mob.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:23 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times
I would control him with my mind.

You're welcome, America.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,766,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

You're welcome, America.
Thank You

Old 05-21-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

You're welcome, America.
I would try that, but I seem to be unarmed.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:49 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,257,395 times
No worries. I can outrun/outsmart him. I've done it lots of times in my dreams. He and all his dinosaur friends!!

BRING IT, ZILLA!

Old 05-22-2014, 08:27 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,540,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Sadly if godzilla was real and invaded the US, he would be accused of being an illegal alien coming to steal jobs from Born Americans.

He would probably be lynched by an angry mob.
So you believe in totally open borders for monsters?

You don't care if Mothra, Rhodan, Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Gigan, Megapede, D.R.A.G.M.A., Skeetera, Norzugg, etc, etc, all just came across the border? What if they can't find cities to destroy? Are you going to want to raise taxes to build new cities for them? Are you ok with white American monsters like The Stay Puff Marshmellow Man waiting in emergency rooms behind these foreign monsters with their Cloverfield parasites following off of them? And what about our African American monsters like King Kong? Do you think he wants to lose his job cleaning windows on skyscrapers to these low wage foreigners?

Old 05-22-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So you believe in totally open borders for monsters?

You don't care if Mothra, Rhodan, Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Gigan, Megapede, D.R.A.G.M.A., Skeetera, Norzugg, etc, etc, all just came across the border? What if they can't find cities to destroy? Are you going to want to raise taxes to build new cities for them? Are you ok with white American monsters like The Stay Puff Marshmellow Man waiting in emergency rooms behind these foreign monsters with their Cloverfield parasites following off of them? And what about our African American monsters like King Kong? Do you think he wants to lose his job cleaning windows on skyscrapers to these low wage foreigners?
I am a Monster Right advocate, no matter what their origin be it lab, or nuclear accident. I oppose discrimination of them because of their dietary habits of eating people and munching on buildings, buses etc.

I do oppose discrimination because of foot size. It is our responsibility to stop building cities, where these new minorities, can accidentally stomp on them.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:23 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,230,404 times
OK.

"Godzilla was real."

Sorry. Fan of "Police Squad". Had to do it.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:25 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,840,492 times
Go to someplace cold. Since he's a reptile (I guess) he's cold blooded, and he'll freeze to death.

Then butcher him and make radioactive jerky to send to China.

But I would let Godzooky live with me. He's pretty cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness