Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:43 AM

279 posts, read 1,136,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
Do you remember that email you got that said if you didn't forward it to 57 friends in the next 3 seconds while standing on your head something bad would happen ????

karla
ok yes I have had to much sugar
Tee Hee--- Yes I just got that Email did you sendddd it tooo meeeee???

I doubt I will be around when the world ends but if I am I want a front row seat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,145,254 times
Default bible is coming "true"

If you read the book of revelation and look at just the last few years, you can see that many things are coming true so it only makes a stronger case for believing it.

illegal immigration becoming allowed along with the ability for our governmenet to break laws whe the public knows it (lawless society), corruption in all governments, REAL IS ACT (segway to the mark) the list goes on and on. The control hand of governments (mostly the US) is going farther and farther (one world ruling)...

You can read on for DAYs on the Internet on this subject.

One thing that most agree on is that the end of some kind is not far away

Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 AM

22,844 posts, read 28,076,526 times
You really think the Revelation of St. John was talking about US illegal immigration?

Old 03-28-2007, 11:58 AM

238 posts, read 178,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
If you read the book of revelation and look at just the last few years, you can see that many things are coming true so it only makes a stronger case for believing it.

illegal immigration becoming allowed along with the ability for our governmenet to break laws whe the public knows it (lawless society), corruption in all governments, REAL IS ACT (segway to the mark) the list goes on and on. The control hand of governments (mostly the US) is going farther and farther (one world ruling)...

You can read on for DAYs on the Internet on this subject.

One thing that most agree on is that the end of some kind is not far away
Now that is a weak and feeble mind...

Let me scare you some more - 12/12/2012; end of the world and new beginning, have you made your preparations?

Old 03-28-2007, 12:15 PM

1,247 posts, read 920,141 times
The world will end when around the time the sun runs out of hydrogen nuclei in it's core.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:17 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,390,013 times
I think that we'll be nuked within 50 years.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
I think that we'll be nuked within 50 years.
But that's not the end of the world...

Old 03-28-2007, 02:09 PM

279 posts, read 1,136,552 times
We can all speculate and obviously if we read into enough writings, bible, internet, calendar dates etc.... we all can come up with what we believe to be the information that tells us about the when the world will end.

But suffice to say, the world will not end, meaning the earth will not go boom unless we have yet the big bang all over again-which reallly isnt exactly out of the game of happening, after all this is a planet and nothing is secure but the gravity that holds us.. But the human race? yes that will end, and life in some form will once again begin again after the planet has had time to heal, just like it did before..

If we nuke each other? -well then, it just speeds up the process a bit faster.
Arent I just a bundle of Doom today?

Old 03-28-2007, 03:59 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,145,254 times
Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You really think the Revelation of St. John was talking about US illegal immigration?
I just meant that it was one small but part of many things that is shaping the world for what I think is the end. The US government is starting to have so much disregard for laws (spying, ect.) that this goes in line with a lawless society.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
I just meant that it was one small but part of many things that is shaping the world for what I think is the end. The US government is starting to have so much disregard for laws (spying, ect.) that this goes in line with a lawless society.
The US government is just now STARTING to do this? They've been doing this since the end of World War II.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness