Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 07:59 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times

Advertisements

-Premium Denim: Rock & Republic (I currently have 25 pairs)
-Daniel Swarovski jewelry: I collect a lot of his mesh pieces, but I rarely wear them
-Designer Handbags: Chloe, Fendi, Kooba, Escada, Versace, Hayden-Harnett
-Shoes: but being a size 12, I can't just walk into any store to buy shoes. I'm very limited, so when I see something I like online, I buy multiples.
-Makeup: I spend A LOT in Sephora and online (Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Saks)

Overall, I shop a lot. My poor husband...literally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2007, 05:17 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
.... and yesterday I bought Steve Madden sneakers with skulls on them... maybe I'm becoming senile!
Can I borrow them?????

Old 10-20-2007, 02:49 PM

100 posts, read 425,843 times
I shop at pottery barn for house items alot lol . HIF I got the steve madden skull sneakers myself lol and I'm in my 50 's lol I also love Sephora for my makeup. We also have an old time pottery in fl Rapture good deals. OH HECK I'll buy anything lol

Old 10-25-2007, 01:18 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
Are you a shoe gal? Purse fiend? Tank top lover? Make up? etc.

What's your poison?
Clinique facial cleaning stuff, OXO kitchen gadgets, and DVDs.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:17 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
Are you a shoe gal? Purse fiend? Tank top lover? Make up? etc.

What's your poison?

I've never been too obsessed with shoes the way some women are, most of my shoes only cost about 80$. I could wear matching sweat suits every day if the world would let me, but I LOVE designer purses. I have waaayyyyy too many and I don't think I'll ever stop. I used to be a Coach addict, but lately they have been coming out with some weird designs. So now I am more of a Fendi and Michael Kors girls. LV and Dooney are also nice sometimes. But I am actually shocked at LV's poor quality for the price, Coach is much cheaper and I think the quality is better.
I mostly splurge on makeup, jeans, shoes, and some cheap earrings (like at Claire's in the malls).

Old 10-29-2007, 11:28 AM

920 posts, read 2,813,645 times
Cole Haan shoes. I definitely get my money's worth from them. The styles are classic, they're well-made and long-lasting, their summer shoes come in fun colors, and they're very comfortable.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:55 PM

63 posts, read 284,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Dust View Post
Bath and Body Works...I die in that store. All the aromatherapy line. I love to relax in long baths with candles...have to have candles. So my favorite store is B&BW's.
I agree with Pixie Dust! My husband once pointed out to me that I could have bought a bigger candle at Walgreens than the one I bought at Bath and Body Works for the same price but I don't care!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:30 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
Good question. I rarely buy anything that isnt a necessity but do occaisionally, like buying lingerie or maybe more boots.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:21 AM

73 posts, read 322,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Dust View Post
Bath and Body Works...I die in that store. All the aromatherapy line. I love to relax in long baths with candles...have to have candles. So my favorite store is B&BW's.
I love bath & body works 2 so i definitely agree!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products