Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2011, 03:05 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,863,190 times

Advertisements

What are some of your worst customer service experiences?

1. I once ordered pizza from a Little Caesar's about 10 years ago. There was a teenager at the counter when I drove in to pick it up. She was also acting manager. When I got there I discovered that they had excluded a topping on BOTH pizza's. To make it worse, she would not charge me for what they actually gave me, but what I had originally ordered. I still had to pay extra! She said she would take my info in order to give me the two extra "free" toppings next time I made an order there. I was really upset because (a) she still charged me above what I was getting even though it was their mistake, and (b) she only promised the exact amount of my loss NEXT time I visited, rather than a coupon for free pizza or something along those lines, just for the inconvenience. It's as if she didn't want to go to the trouble of reporting the mistake. I should have reported her to the corporate office at the time. I wish I had.

2. Jack in the Box took my order wrong at the drive in. I had trouble hearing them repeat it so I said it was okay while at the intercom. They had the same trouble hearing me through their intercom. But the manager (a little older) would not correct it. She made me pay for something I didn't want and didn't intend to order.

Both times I failed to report the lousy service. I just accepted the bad service. And both were managers!

What about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products