Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 11:50 AM

4,315 posts, read 6,277,731 times

Advertisements

I want to buy these earrings for my wife, for her birthday next month. It seems that they are sold out online at the Chanel website, along with other major retailers (Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, etc).

I've found several of these online at eBay. The only problem is that I have to pay via PayPal. I'm hoping to be able to find somewhere to pay via credit card, so that its not debited from our checking account, as I don't want my wife to know exactly how much I paid for these. Other websites either seem to require PayPal as well, or the earrings are fake. Any other suggestions on where I can buy real Chanel CC Logo earrings, without having to pay via PayPal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Does your wife really want these especially with fakes floating around, personally it puts me off.. I was sent a Tyfanny bangle by a friend a few years back and thought it was the real deal and stopped wearing it when I saw it for $20 on ebay...dont get me wrong, it wasnt the amount my friend spent , it was the fact it was fake, Ill have a look for you though...

Old 10-04-2012, 06:30 AM

22,566 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Does your wife really want these especially with fakes floating around, personally it puts me off.. I was sent a Tyfanny bangle by a friend a few years back and thought it was the real deal and stopped wearing it when I saw it for $20 on ebay...dont get me wrong, it wasnt the amount my friend spent , it was the fact it was fake, Ill have a look for you though...
Yeah, the real stuff is labeled Tiffany.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 PM

877 posts, read 2,012,282 times
You definitely do not want to get them off eBay - definitely not, since you're spending that much.

I'd say call up a local Chanel boutique (or any, as a matter of fact), and ask if they are able to do special orders and ship them to you.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM

110 posts, read 211,781 times
Neiman Marcus, Saks, or a Chanel Boutique. I think some Nordstrom and Bloomingdales carries them too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products