Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 06:34 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougfan View Post
I really, really wish that was true.

I've witnessed horrible customers North, South, East, West - Urban, Suburban, and Rural. They are truly equal opportunity.

It seems the further away one gets from an Interstate corridor, the less nuts there are. This situation occurred in Ft Lauderdale which is on (near) the I95 corridor.

Here's another Ft Lauderdale nut:

Lady going crazy in the Ft Lauderdale airport - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 08:02 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,234 times
Holy vocal fry, Batman. What a vile piece of trash.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:05 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
'Lady'?

That thing is not a 'lady'. It sounds like a cross between a chainsaw and a seagull, and that's before we even get into issues like Character and Social Class.
That thing is a swine. Not a pig, pigs can at least be cleaned up and have some use. Ms. Chapman is a swine, rolls around in dirt, foul-odored, disgusting swine.

Swine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

As someone in a customer service based position, the employee handled the swine by the book, stayed completely calm, didn't show any signs of being intimidated. Word is he is hoping to be a doctor after college. I wish him all the luck.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:36 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Wow. Just wow. But honestly, I don't think she's crazy, I think she's just a horrible person.
And I have never actually heard someone say "sand n----r" aloud in public. I literally gasped when she said that.

She must be friends with this lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgUq_Wdc898

Old 06-13-2013, 10:34 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,406,144 times
I couldn't even watch the whole video. The sad thing is that people like her aren't a rarity. Not even close. I remember seeing a video of someone beating the crap out of the person working the drive through at a fast-food place because they stopped serving breakfast for the day (or something similarly minor).

"The customer is always right" credo was never intended to let abusive, high-conflict people get away with their lousy behavior at the expense of the employees, but that seems to be increasingly the case. And people really have to ask what happened to customer service? I think if businesses did a better job of protecting their employees from this kind of abuse, you'd see it come back. The employee handled himself very well in this case, but how much better would it be if he didn't have to put up with it in the first place?

Old 06-14-2013, 04:20 AM

639 posts, read 1,963,967 times
No one has yet mentioned the part where she expected to employees to spit and pee in her food, so she was going to feed it to her boyfriend!

Old 06-14-2013, 09:51 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,064,152 times
The great part is that she honestly believed that she had the moral high ground and that the majority of people would empathize with her when she went to post her video on Facebook. I suspect that she grew up as a pampered princess, never wanting for anything, never having to work a menial job or to learn life lessons in humility. She's now going to get her chance to learn a little bit about humility.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:37 AM

382 posts, read 664,260 times

Woman's Profane Dunkin Donuts Rant Goes Viral - YouTube

Another entitlement little Britt just because she has her degree.

I am amazed that the employee kept his cool for so long. Utmost professionalism.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:33 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,234 times
She does say in the video that she is from Indiana and Kentucky, so Florida can breathe a sigh of relief that they aren't responsible for breeding this cretin after all. (Then she says she's going to Mars, so she doesn't have to deal with this sort of thing...I hope she makes good on that promise.)

Old 06-14-2013, 01:33 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Looks like there's an empty space where most likely her photo was located until very recently:

Website Video - Commercial - E-Commercials, Video Presentation
Yep.

Website Video - Commercial - E-Commercials, Video Presentation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products