Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 11:21 AM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times

Advertisements

I’m seriously thinking about getting us a Bidet toilet seat, so I’ll see if the price goes down on Friday. I’ve heard they are life changing, but I’ve never used one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2019, 07:45 PM

7,327 posts, read 12,336,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
PJ If you google that item you'll find several dealers selling it now for under $100.00.
Are you sure it is for the 1TB model? The 860 EVO is available in different capacities.

Old 11-27-2019, 12:47 PM

2,480 posts, read 1,550,658 times
Old Navy 50% sale on everything. Clark’s shoes 40%.

Old 11-27-2019, 03:36 PM

7,327 posts, read 12,336,447 times
Looks like Amazon matched Best Buy's deal on the Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD. Ordered it Monday, received and installed it yesterday. I can notice a difference in speed, especially with boot times.

Old 11-28-2019, 09:15 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwarnecke View Post
The TV deals are tempting every year ($200 58" 4K set from Best Buy sounds amazing) but I've already got 1080p sets in the living room, family room, game room, master bedroom, and guest room and hardly have time to watch them.

I tried to get that TV. I calculated it would become available online at midnight EST and it did. I was refreshing the page starting a few minutes before so I know I caught it within 10-15 seconds of going live. Put it into cart, selected a pickup store, and entered cc info as fast as I could but when I placed the order it failed and said not available at that store. Tried to pick another store and it said not available at any store within 250 miles. Refreshed the page and it now said In-Store Only.

I think it's been 20 years since I last got sucked into trying to get a doorbuster deal. Whatever TV I end up buying, it won't be at Best Buy just as a matter of principle.

Old 11-28-2019, 11:12 PM

1 posts, read 641 times
I just doubt that how long does Black Friday usually last?are there any websites to recommend to shop? recent years more and more websites are appearing, I am very annoyed now.

Old 11-28-2019, 11:35 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,829,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I’m seriously thinking about getting us a Bidet toilet seat, so I’ll see if the price goes down on Friday. I’ve heard they are life changing, but I’ve never used one.
Not sure about life changing but I REALLY like mine. It's a Brondell Swash. Costco.com carries several brands, and they put models on sale regularly throughout the year. The biggest issue most people face when adding one of them is that you need an electrical outlet near the toilet. I added an outlet when I remodeled. After having one for a year, it's unlikely that I will ever NOT have one in the future.

Old 11-29-2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Not sure about life changing but I REALLY like mine. It's a Brondell Swash. Costco.com carries several brands, and they put models on sale regularly throughout the year. The biggest issue most people face when adding one of them is that you need an electrical outlet near the toilet. I added an outlet when I remodeled. After having one for a year, it's unlikely that I will ever NOT have one in the future.

Bidets don't "require" power. Are you talking about certain models or certain preferences? Sure, if you want temperature control for a warm wash or an air dryer, but in all my travels in Egypt and the Middle East I don't think I ever saw an electric bidet. Of course, the water is always warm (or at least not ice cold).

Old 11-30-2019, 11:21 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,829,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Bidets don't "require" power. Are you talking about certain models or certain preferences? Sure, if you want temperature control for a warm wash or an air dryer, but in all my travels in Egypt and the Middle East I don't think I ever saw an electric bidet. Of course, the water is always warm (or at least not ice cold).
We are talking about bidet toilet seats, not free-standing bidets. A bidet toilet seat works where you don't have room for two separate units. I have used both and much prefer the bidet toilet seat. Google it and you will see the difference.

Old 11-30-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
We are talking about bidet toilet seats, not free-standing bidets. A bidet toilet seat works where you don't have room for two separate units. I have used both and much prefer the bidet toilet seat. Google it and you will see the difference.

https://www.bidetjudge.com/non-electric-bidet/

Our Picks for Best Non-Electric Bidets

PreviewProduct
GenieBidet ELONGATED Seat-Self Cleaning Dual Nozzles. Rear & Feminine Cleaning - No wiring required.... Buy on Amazon Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide Elongated Manual Bidet Toilet Seat, White With Quiet-Close Lid And Seat,... Buy on Amazon BB-I3000 BioBidet Premium Non-electric Bidet Seat for Elongated Toilets, White Buy on Amazon American Standard 5900A05G.020 Aqua Wash Non-Electric Bidet Seat for Elongated Toilets, 14.9 in wide... Buy on Amazon Alpha ONE V2 Bidet Seat - IMPROVED COLOR - Elongated - Non-Electric Dual Nozzles - Ultra Low Profile... Buy on Amazon Brondell S100-EW Swash Ecoseat 100 Bidet Elongated Toilet Seat, White Buy on Amazon Bio Bidet A5 Stream - Non Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, for Elongated Toilet, Dual Nozzle, Unified... Buy on Amazon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products