Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 07:23 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,308,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I on;y use one small piece to pat dry, it still saves a lot. One poster here said she uses a dry washcloth.
And where do you keep the washcloth? If you are only rinsing, not actually washing, I wouldn't think that would be sanitary at all. I guess if people have a lot of loose stools, a bidet would be a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2020, 11:07 AM

50,752 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
And where do you keep the washcloth? If you are only rinsing, not actually washing, I wouldn't think that would be sanitary at all. I guess if people have a lot of loose stools, a bidet would be a good thing.

It certainly helps if you have to do the prep for a colonoscopy I use a piece of TP to dry.

Old 04-20-2020, 03:40 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,379,279 times
Quote:

The first week I got mine, I would do a post wipe with a paper towel just to see how actually clean I was getting with the hand held sprayer. There was nary a sign of brown ever on the paper towel...nada, clean as a whistle. So the washcloth was just used to blot any dampness on the butt cheeks, not dig up into the anus. All that's on the washcloth is water. I have a plastic freezer tub that I put the used cloths in. I use one cloth per day and then wash them in their own laundry load when I get enough for a load. I bought 60 white face cloths on Amazon. Some people use one of those half sheets of a paper towel and then throw that in the trash, but at least for right now, I'd like to get by without using paper products. The sprayer head I use is a very narrow stream so it doesn't get you wet but right where you need it. Go back and watch that video I posted on the Aqua 360 and you'll get a better idea on how they function.

Once you use one, you'll consider anyone who's a "wiper" as being the unsanitary one.

Old 04-20-2020, 09:45 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times
Quote:
You treat them as you would a cloth diaper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products