Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM

37,383 posts, read 60,196,837 times

Advertisements

I used to buy these all the time from Costco—not to be found lately.
Target isn’t stocking them nor is Public (I am in FL)
Anyone know why the scarcity? Didn’t hear about a recall for salmonella or anything—
Like them much better than Bilbogo brand

###############
Ok—search on the Ling Ling site shows that BJ’s wholesale has them in my area—
Only store apparently due to shortage of supplies. I am not member but have Instacart so think I can order that way…
Crazy—though supply chain issues were overcome…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,973 posts, read 82,102,147 times
They were recalled from Costco due to contamination a few years ago. I did see them recently but at the Costco business center. We have tried them and they were OK, but we prefer the potstickers from Trader Joe's, both the chicken and pork.

https://www.ajinomotofoods.com/news/...nomoto%20Foods

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM

19,483 posts, read 28,085,506 times
I've seen them at target and Walmart. I don't buy them because the trader joes ones are great.

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

37,383 posts, read 60,196,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
I've seen them at target and Walmart. I don't buy them because the trader joes ones are great.
Trader Joe’s is not located that close to us

Old Today, 07:27 PM

102,446 posts, read 108,880,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
They were recalled from Costco due to contamination a few years ago. I did see them recently but at the Costco business center. We have tried them and they were OK, but we prefer the potstickers from Trader Joe's, both the chicken and pork.

https://www.ajinomotofoods.com/news/...nomoto%20Foods
I'm always surprised/impressed at how good TJ's kitchen is at preparing Chinese food, dumplings, soups. Better than some restaurants!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products