Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 12:43 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,832,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post

The very ones you may be calling a bum could in fact be a Veteran, someone who's job was off-shored due to corporate greed but also could be someone's father, mother or brother.
A person's military or employment history, or family circumstances, are not relevant.
If they are begging for money they are bums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 12:54 PM

1,482 posts, read 3,126,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
The OP is poking you with a stick.
A pointed stick?

Old 10-14-2009, 01:09 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,067,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
The OP is poking you with a stick.
Not poking with a stick, just run of the mill trolling.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:53 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,886,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Read Culture of Critique View Post
I really hate it when I'm in a store where there's one register open, and there's a homeless person in line ahead of me. What if I receive change, and some of it is from the money the homeless person used to pay. How exactly do I handle that? Do I need to take a can of disinfectant with me in order to sanitize some of the money I'm handed back? What happened to the days when homeless people weren't allowed to enter stores?

WOW! YOU ARE SO SHALLOW!! THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF SHALLOW BEHAVIOR.

Then you need to get all your stuff in the internet then, if you are sooooo damn scared of certain people.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:57 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,886,160 times
Quote:
I really hate it when I'm in a store where there's one register open, and there's a homeless person in line ahead of me. What if I receive change, and some of it is from the money the homeless person used to pay. How exactly do I handle that? Do I need to take a can of disinfectant with me in order to sanitize some of the money I'm handed back? What happened to the days when homeless people weren't allowed to enter stores?

You don't think rich folks have communicable diseases too?? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!! THEY DO TOO!! A good example is Pam Anderson. Oh, yeah, she has a lot of money, a house on the beach, and lots of plastic surgery. She also has Hepatitis!!!

Why do you think only homeless folks or unemployed folks have diseases...Wow, you must live in a shallow world in your mind or something!!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:23 AM

1,887 posts, read 7,939,949 times
Quote:
Don't you just love people who start ridiculous topics just to gauge the response of others? Entertaining, I'm sure.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:09 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,980,804 times
This is really sad its hard to believe someone would ask this question.

Just wanting to start trouble, I hope the moderators shut this topic down.

Shame on you.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:33 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
A pointed stick?
I'll bet the 16-ton weight is next ...

Old 10-20-2009, 09:55 AM

1,482 posts, read 3,126,522 times
Nope.

The Man Eating Tiger. (Hope you got your raspberries).

Old 10-25-2009, 03:45 PM

522 posts, read 715,786 times
Wow....that is just offensive. They struggle to survive day to day. Shame on you. Karma comes back threefold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products