Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2009, 06:10 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,051,154 times

Advertisements

At a flea market this past weekend I got the cutest little ceramic container. It says Royal Goedewaagen on the bottom, and on the inside of the lid it says "Octr. Aangevr." and "Kon. Goedewaagen." I really like it and would like to get other ceramics from this series/collection, but haven't had any luck confirming the name of the collection (if they have named collections like U.S. china manufacturers do), or finding anything similar. I went to Royal Goedewaagen's website and a few other sites, no luck. Can anyone help?
I also am not sure if the lid is brass or copper, and I am not sure how to clean/polish that kind of thing.
Any advice appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Can anyone help me learn more about flea market purchase? (Royal Goedewaagen)-front-left-webpage.jpg   Can anyone help me learn more about flea market purchase? (Royal Goedewaagen)-front-right-webpage.jpg   Can anyone help me learn more about flea market purchase? (Royal Goedewaagen)-backside-webpage.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,969,590 times
Sometimes its so hard to look up items on the web, I have a few things and cannot find any leads unless you pay and join a site.

Go to ebay and seach for your item, search on closed listings also. You may find it there or in the closed listings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products