U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Shreveport-Bossier City
 [Register]
Shreveport-Bossier City Bossier Parish, Caddo Parish, De Soto Parish
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Rig Rig started this thread

1 posts, read 1,918 times

Advertisements

I don't know if this belongs on this site or not but there should be somewhere people can be warned about "slumlords"! Our city has a huge influx of professionals moving in due to the Haynesville Shale and someone should warn people of a rental company and the way they handle their business. I am a native to this area and I have rented for 11 yrs in this community from about 16 different companies and never have I had a problem like I had last year. They have higher end houses for rent and in Shreveport anyone who has tried to rent here knows how hard it is to find a decent place at a decent price. There office is down town and the business initials are **. These people will not fix broken air conditioning or hot water problems. Our daughter was 1 when we lived in one of their properties. We would call for repairs and no one would call us back. So after 3 days of no air on 100 degree heat days last June we finally called and had it fixed ourself and paid for it out of our pocket and then they brought us to court over it!!!! Out of nowhere 6 months later a City Marshall is banging on my door with a summons to court. One of my employees is a mover on the weekends for extra money and he actually moved the woman who worked for them into a new place. He came back to work on Monday talking about how they found all sorts of pill bottles without her name on them and some with other people's name them for narcotics such.(lots and lots of bottles) I thought her speech seemed slurred on numerous occasions when she finally did call back. Evidently she is no longer employed by them but we also figured out that she was holding 6 months of our rent checks in her desk draw and 2 of them were lost. They wanted to charge us late fees because she never deposited our checks. We called about the checks and no one ever called us back! Just wanted to say renters beware of the company.

MODERATOR: You can contact the poster directly for more information.

Last edited by linicx; 08-21-2010 at 09:19 PM..
Rate this post positively

Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 AM

2 posts, read 12,742 times
Thanks So Much For the Info!!!
Rate this post positively

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Shreveport-Bossier City