Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 04:12 AM

193 posts, read 784,108 times

Advertisements

Wish you were in the market now for a 4 bed/3 bath multi level home for just under 300K!!

However, there is a house on Nic Ann Court that sounds like a house you're describing. It's 845K. You can look it up by street name on homeviewsiouxfalls.com. It's not walking distance to downtown, but it's walking distance to several nice parks, the bike trail, and the Avera McKennan fitness center. Grocery stores and restaurants are not far away. It's got mature trees around it and there are other pretty homes in the neighborhood. Most modest--a few that look like castles, but I think it's a very nice area. I drive by this house nearly everyday. It's a brand new house that was built in an established neighborhood, so I think you would be impressed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 03:20 PM

3 posts, read 12,858 times
Sue Anderson at Hegg is the absolute best. Was very patient with us as we looked at 13 in one day and found just the right one...VERY helpful. Sue is at Hegg Realty the Tony Ratchford group. Tell her you heard about her from Bob and KWSN. Thanks.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,231 times
if you are looking for a good realtor in sioux falls. look at [url]www.homeviewsiouxfalls.com[/url]
i wouldn't recommend ERA here in town

Old 04-21-2009, 11:28 PM

1,961 posts, read 6,900,247 times
www.homeviewsiouxfalls.com is a good site and I would second cityguy21 on that. I recommend checking with AmeriStar. Larry Leutke is a realtor that I recommend and he is affiliated with AmeriStar. Very helpful, friendly, and did a decent job in the house search and in the closing process.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,165 times
I moved here from Acworth GA 4 month ago. Accidentally stumbled on Nova Real Estate during an open house. Worked with a young guy Alex Trusov, he helped us get a good deal on a home and even helped us through the loan process and directed us to a program which I never knew existed. Saved me a good chunk of cash plus I got $500 back from them at closing.
Even though I did not work with other realtors here in town I was satisfied with my expirience and highly recommend!

Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM

19,720 posts, read 10,457,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry32Atlanta View Post
I moved here from Acworth GA 4 month ago. Accidentally stumbled on Nova Real Estate during an open house. Worked with a young guy Alex Trusov, he helped us get a good deal on a home and even helped us through the loan process and directed us to a program which I never knew existed. Saved me a good chunk of cash plus I got $500 back from them at closing.
Even though I did not work with other realtors here in town I was satisfied with my expirience and highly recommend!
Welcome, to South Dakota & City Data forum, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
View detailed profiles of: