View Full Version: Health and Wellness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

1. Must I die if nobody helps me?: doctor, remedies, medical - Health and Wellness
  2. About Studies...: doctor, medical, sensation - Health and Wellness
  3. Gnat bites: skin, bloody, hives, creams - Health and Wellness
  4. News, Laundry Pods Can Be Fatal for Adults with Dementia.: danger, effects - Health and Wellness
  5. What can Metro and Azithromycin be used for: pain, infection, cramps - Health and Wellness
  6. New contacts: doctor, prescription, lens, glasses - Health and Wellness
  7. Symptoms of Lupus?: arm, biopsy, doctor, muscle - Health and Wellness
  8. Cystic Fibrosis?: ears, food, time - Health and Wellness
  9. do you know the secret of removing slivers? Anbesol !: teeth, common - Health and Wellness
  10. Reflux changes to the Larynx: cancer, stomach, ADD, cause - Health and Wellness
  11. Active Release Technique: pain, heart, nerve, muscles - Health and Wellness
  12. Need help. Terrible headache today.: symptoms, cure, headaches, better - Health and Wellness
  13. Treatments for Aging Knees: doctor, insurance, clinic, problem - Health and Wellness
  14. Echo Tests: blood pressure, doctor, exercise, cholesterol - Health and Wellness
  15. Blood pressure: Is this normal???: doctor, exercise, contact, cause - Health and Wellness
  16. Minor L5/S1 protrusion, left testicle pain, tightness/pain left hamstring and calf: back pain, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  17. Middle Vision: pain, bloody, prescription, insurance - Health and Wellness
  18. Eating sugar causes acne: cysts, hormone, doctor, men - Health and Wellness
  19. News, Medford Man Receives Bionic Eye: implant, ears, sight, Boston - Health and Wellness
  20. Muscular dystrophy: blood, health issues, surgery, diabetic - Health and Wellness
  21. What Was The Longest Amt. Of Time It Took You To Recover From ...: ankle, infection - Health and Wellness
  22. Daughter's Neurology Visit: pain, migraines, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  23. Ladies (Breast Concern.. TMI): cysts, pain, armpits, skin - Health and Wellness
  24. Algodones, Mexico dental care: implants, infect, dentist, teeth - Health and Wellness
  25. Trochanteric Hip Bursitis/Back Pain: surgery, yoga, doctor, lower back - Health and Wellness
  26. does have or know of that had a cochlear implant?: implants, surgery - Health and Wellness
  27. Bug Bites: skin, fleas, doctor, lower back - Health and Wellness
  28. Pain in knee, not sure exactly what it is. Could it be meniscus injury?: surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  29. Broken fibula and tibia surgery: pain, blood, swelling, doctor - Health and Wellness
  30. What would cause someone to randomly stutter repeatedly?: fingers, reaction, disease - Health and Wellness
  31. Back pain and body aches.: bladder, kidney stones, infections, ache - Health and Wellness
  32. News, Cities With the Most Smokers: smoking, time - Health and Wellness
  33. Prilosec, Nexium and Blood Pressure: allergy, pain, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  34. Dealing with Bronchitis?: sinuses, pains, infections, syrup - Health and Wellness
  35. How Is Your State for Disability?: break, kids, cause, pros - Health and Wellness
  36. Laser back surgery?? For 70 y.o.: MRI, urination, doctor, recovery - Health and Wellness
  37. Limbrel, Food Grade Prescription for OA: pain, insurance, reviews, cost - Health and Wellness
  38. And Speaking Of Old Skin: medical, protein, cause, Cary - Health and Wellness
  39. can fentanyl be used as a poison?: colonoscopy, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  40. is there an immunization for hepatitis C?: pregnancy, infected, blood - Health and Wellness
  41. lower back hurts from proper posture: back pain, ankle, sore, physician - Health and Wellness
  42. Tretinoin: skin, prescription, ears, baby - Health and Wellness
  43. Thyroid Ultrasound: allergy, x-ray, pain, my throat - Health and Wellness
  44. my dad has copd/emphysema: painful, surgery, quit smoking, doctor - Health and Wellness
  45. Deciding whether to get Partial Fundoplication (Surgery for GERD/Reflux): pain, hernia - Health and Wellness
  46. Why are vitrectomies expensive?: surgery, doctor, insurance, eye - Health and Wellness
  47. Video - Dad has seizure while driving due to fasting: protein, cause - Health and Wellness
  48. Lab Readings are Questionable (Vit D): depression, surgery, vitamin, rehab - Health and Wellness
  49. Fever and diarrhea. Food poisoning?: infection, blood, cramps, doctor - Health and Wellness
  50. A Thank You Shout Out: back pain, ankle, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  51. BIRad score of 0 on mammogram: x-ray, breasts, ears, healthy - Health and Wellness
  52. Treating severe neck arthritis pain: doctor, prescription, nurse, nerves - Health and Wellness
  53. Fingers don't wrinkle in H2O when person is very hydrated?: skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  54. Rheumatoid Arthritis questions.: ankle, blood, hormones, arms - Health and Wellness
  55. Erectile Dysfunction and Low Sex Drive: blood tests, hormone, smoking, doctor - Health and Wellness
  56. Dizzy spells, headaches, and blurred vision questions...: blood, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  57. What was your last injury or illness?: kidney stones, pregnancy, forehead - Health and Wellness
  58. What did he say?: nerve, expensive, effects, ears - Health and Wellness
  59. Recovery after Lobectomy: pain, blood, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  60. Do you need Glasses?: doctor, eyes, foot, sleep - Health and Wellness
  61. How Doctors word it: thyroid, blood, hormone, ears - Health and Wellness
  62. did I eat a sick duck?: hormones, lumps, ears, kids - Health and Wellness
  63. RA Factor # from labwork: pain, blood, doctor, nodes - Health and Wellness
  64. Varicose veins or...?: blood, swelling, dermatologist, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  65. would you know what are the steps to get very tiny little hair out of your finger?: skin, glasses - Health and Wellness
  66. Leg Length Discrepency: pain, surgery, nerve, replacement - Health and Wellness
  67. Fibro: men, problem - Health and Wellness
  68. Why don't states offer pay out of pocket non-profit health testing?: MRI, x-rays - Health and Wellness
  69. Recovery from party years: insurance, symptoms, cheap, treatments - Health and Wellness
  70. about upper respiratory infection...: allergies, cold, sore, tooth - Health and Wellness
  71. reasons for drops in eyes before the eye exam?: doctor, prescription, glasses - Health and Wellness
  72. CRPS or RSD: pain, skin, doctor, support group - Health and Wellness
  73. Have you ever bitten your tongue?: pain, sores, dentist, tooth - Health and Wellness
  74. Help! PCOS! tell me what works for you.: ovaries, thyroid, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  75. Lymph node problem scared to death: infect, swollen, biopsy, doctor - Health and Wellness
  76. Suddenly losing the urge to drink.: blood, break, baby, morning - Health and Wellness
  77. low t and joint pain: thyroid, cold, blood, aches - Health and Wellness
  78. Flavored Sparkling Water: natural, healthy, ingredients, covered - Health and Wellness
  79. Fungi Pneumonia: flu shots, infections, blood, cancer - Health and Wellness
  80. Ever Taken Augmentin for Sinus Inf. ??: infection, doctor, reaction - Health and Wellness
  81. Borderline Aspergers: children, disabled, normal - Health and Wellness
  82. Got an Explanation for my Stomach Buldging Problem: forehead, hernia, doctor - Health and Wellness
  83. News, Man dies after swimming with new tattoo: infection, skin, leg - Health and Wellness
  84. small black bug bite: glasses, itchy, burning, sensation - Health and Wellness
  85. Pros and Cons of posterior vs anterior hip replacements: doctor, support group, leg - Health and Wellness
  86. I am 68 years old and last Friday I broke my arm just below the shoulder socket.: x-ray, pain - Health and Wellness
  87. Traveling to Asia and need an advice: daily basis, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  88. Cataracts -- Self Management: skin, surgery, prescription, insurance - Health and Wellness
  89. Thyroid: pain, blood, sore, surgery - Health and Wellness
  90. Best place to live with Arthritis?: pain, cold, doctor, diet - Health and Wellness
  91. Does coffee actually hydrate you?: glasses, ears, medication, break - Health and Wellness
  92. Statins and Peripheral Neuropathy: pain, ankle, depression, diabetic - Health and Wellness
  93. Drinking coffee helps reduce liver cancer...: diet, stomach, ulcers, ears - Health and Wellness
  94. For ladies only........Help!: hot flashes, cold, hormones, hair - Health and Wellness
  95. Prescription without visiting doctor, how?: infect, prescriptions, insurance, cancer - Health and Wellness
  96. So proud I had a colonoscopy!: painful, health issues, polyps - Health and Wellness
  97. Fatigue and grief: blood, health issue, doctor, recovery - Health and Wellness
  98. Pink Eye and contacts...: infected, doctor, lenses, glasses - Health and Wellness
  99. Pre-Menapause at 34?: hot flashes, cysts, ovary, hormones - Health and Wellness
  100. See Doctor now or wait?: pain, anti-inflammatories, infect, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  101. Addicted to alcohol swabs: cold, blood, smoking, doctor - Health and Wellness
  102. Thinning Hair (Female): thyroid gland, forehead, skin, dermatologist - Health and Wellness
  103. MRI questions: phobia, eyes, scan, - Health and Wellness
  104. I keep getting mysterious bites!!: cold, fleas, dermatologist, arms - Health and Wellness
  105. What % of middle age and elderly people can be recognized by their teen or twenties pictures?: health issues, surgery - Health and Wellness
  106. Silly about falling and the elderly: fracture, pain, infection - Health and Wellness
  107. Lymes Disease: blood pressure, aches, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  108. food recommendations for someone who has Osteoarthritis?: diet, versus, breast - Health and Wellness
  109. Questions about Thyroid Gland's in the neck.: thyroid meds, blood pressure, hormone - Health and Wellness
  110. Taking Beta Blocker for HBP: blood pressure, diabetics, dental, doctor - Health and Wellness
  111. Do orthopedic surgeons ever decide you don't need surgery?: MRI, pain, doctor - Health and Wellness
  112. How do you manage your Crohn's?: pain, surgery, doctor, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  113. Dizziness / Vertigo??: doctor, prescription, symptoms, exercises - Health and Wellness
  114. Sudden Unraveling Of The MS System: pain, thyroid, ankle, infection - Health and Wellness
  115. Develop Asthma as an ADULT?: allergy, cold, infections, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  116. What to avoid for Kidney disease?: painful, kidneys, skin, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  117. has up alcohol ?: effects, ears, feeling, arthritis - Health and Wellness
  118. RGP Contacts - Have you had this issue?: allergy, painful, surgery - Health and Wellness
  119. Chest muscle sprain?: allergies, sternum, pain, rib cage - Health and Wellness
  120. Who wouldn't want a chance to live longer?: pain, infect, health issue - Health and Wellness
  121. How to eat fruits properly: cold, prescriptions, diet, stomach - Health and Wellness
  122. Does tree tea oil work on fungus?: skin, doctor, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  123. Ladies: period cups?: hysterectomy, cheap, inexpensive, birth - Health and Wellness
  124. (Article) If you're alive in 30 years, it's likely you'll be alive in 1000 years.: expensive, physical - Health and Wellness
  125. Chiropractor for wrist tendonitis?: pain, swollen, arm, doctor - Health and Wellness
  126. What is the first major injury/illness you had?: fractured, thyroid, ankle - Health and Wellness
  127. The Myth of Drug Expiration Dates: thyroid, surgery, dental, doctor - Health and Wellness
  128. ER Physicians!: allergy, recalled, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  129. Colonoscopy: Clinic vs Hospital: pain, surgery, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  130. Kidney Stones: gallbladder, painful, thyroid, surgery - Health and Wellness
  131. Did you give up on progressive lenses?: surgery, glasses, eye - Health and Wellness
  132. Scalp hurts when I don't shampoo?: pain, hair, shoulders, itchy - Health and Wellness
  133. I'm eating less, exercising more and my weight and waistline are growing?: pain, thyroid - Health and Wellness
  134. women out there in their 50s and still getting regular periods?: hot flashes, advantage - Health and Wellness
  135. Who can answer a about Kaiser: x-ray, ankle, infection - Health and Wellness
  136. Before you take action on your back pain.....: surgery, yoga, exercises - Health and Wellness
  137. Abdominal Pain 3 weeks Straight!: kidney stones, blood, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  138. How Does Humidity make you Feel physically?: skin, hair, complaints - Health and Wellness
  139. Blood pressure medication called Amlodipine: doctor, heart rate, diet, exercise - Health and Wellness
  140. Is this fibromyalgia?: pain, thyroid, infection, sore - Health and Wellness
  141. Stevia to treat Lyme Disease: eating plan, diet, exercise, treatment - Health and Wellness
  142. Is it to get my tongue size reduced?: painful, dental, teeth - Health and Wellness
  143. Coconut Oil Studies: infections, blood, tooth, heart - Health and Wellness
  144. Fat: heart, diet, overweight, salt - Health and Wellness
  145. What's a treatment plan from a chiropractor ?: x-rays, back pain, hernia - Health and Wellness
  146. My Cholesterol Story: skin, blood tests, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  147. CDC: Alzheimer’s deaths increased nearly 55% from 1999 to 2014: pain, infection, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  148. Peripheral Neuropathy - non diabetic: pain, blood, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  149. Vitamin D and Constipation: pain, skin, depressed, doctor - Health and Wellness
  150. Who mixes their own household cleaners(for health reasons)?: infect, tooth, peroxide - Health and Wellness
  151. Dealing with heat and office/work environment: allergies, armpits, forehead - Health and Wellness
  152. Eating Half a Watermelon a Day: kidney, blood, diabetic, heart - Health and Wellness
  153. Food for on Dementia: doctor, diet, symptoms, exercise - Health and Wellness
  154. High Cholesterol- Options: syrup, doctor, diet, exercise - Health and Wellness
  155. What next, optomotrists getting in on vaccine action: pain, flu shots, infected - Health and Wellness
  156. Do you protect your hearing at concerts?: hair, ears, ear - Health and Wellness
  157. cataracts: implant, forehead, infection, surgery - Health and Wellness
  158. drugs drugs drugs: depression, doctor, insurance, expensive - Health and Wellness
  159. Therapeutic massage: sore, ache, symptoms, recover - Health and Wellness
  160. One mistake after another almost killed him after a dog bite: flu shot, infection - Health and Wellness
  161. Thyroid problems?: pain, ovaries, my throat, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  162. Smokeless (chewing, chew, snus, dip) tobacco withdrawal: cold, smoking, teeth - Health and Wellness
  163. Stomach anneurism: MRI, health issues, surgery, smoking - Health and Wellness
  164. Thin Skin -- Another Of The Joys Of Aging: infections, bleeding - Health and Wellness
  165. I'm questioning the effectiveness of our health system: pain, infection, health issue - Health and Wellness
  166. Are You A Candidate for Stem Cells?: surgery, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  167. Part of my eye so red it looked like it was bleeding: allergies, pain - Health and Wellness
  168. Every night my husband drunk: prescription, ears, alcohol, medicine - Health and Wellness
  169. Corotid Artery Senior: kidney, blood, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  170. Finger Problem: cyst, infect, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  171. Variation in BP readings: blood pressure, dentist, teeth, doctor - Health and Wellness
  172. I feel bad for healthcare workers: infection, health issues, hair, doctor - Health and Wellness
  173. 3 story town home for very fit 50+?: pain, surgery, yoga, wheelchairs - Health and Wellness
  174. have lupus and can share information with me?: allergies, blood - Health and Wellness
  175. Cure for Sepsis and No Side Effects: infection, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  176. What is the likely reason I cannot stomach Dunkin iced coffee anymore?: colonoscopy, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  177. Quitting smoking and acupuncture: pain, forehead, cold, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  178. What is normal about a multi nodular thyroid goiter?: cyst, pain, my throat - Health and Wellness
  179. blood in stool--do you panic?: pain, bleeding, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  180. Rogue online pharmacies - Carbimazole or neo-mercazole prices in the US (thyroid): thyroid meds, doctor - Health and Wellness
  181. o.k. so whats the final word on saunas: pregnant, skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  182. Echocardiogram &/or Stress Test...Ever Had Done?: implant, blood pressure, advantage - Health and Wellness
  183. Hair Loss due to Drugs!!!: pain, infection, hormones, surgery - Health and Wellness
  184. Lifeline Screening: infection, advantage, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  185. Dr. admits my T3 is low...: hysterectomy, ovaries, thyroid, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  186. Becoming diarrheic after greasy foods: gall bladder, allergy, pains, doctor - Health and Wellness
  187. Near Death Experience due to Health: MRI, x-rays, infection, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  188. Promising News About Curing Alzheimer's: cure, ears, cause, humans - Health and Wellness
  189. ZDogg, MD youtubes: therapy - Health and Wellness
  190. Need orientation. Heat an health issues: ache, cause, problem, bottle - Health and Wellness
  191. Collarbone injury from front pullups: sternum, chest, weight, neck - Health and Wellness
  192. on Plavix: blood, surgery, doctor, prescribe - Health and Wellness
  193. Caffeine and Pain: benefits, nutrition, inflammation, relief - Health and Wellness
  194. Hypertrophic Scars: breast, removed, cause, results - Health and Wellness
  195. Order by mail hearing devise: doctor, problem - Health and Wellness
  196. For men: about your angina (cardiac angina) experiences: pain, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  197. Sudden Inner Elbow Pain, help??: bleeding, swelling, arm, hurts - Health and Wellness
  198. Tricks to help Antibiotics work better.: kidney stone, infection, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  199. Extended cycle Birth Control: cramps, migraines, cause, period - Health and Wellness
  200. 3d Printing Helps Mend Lost Heart Tissue: muscle, broken, failure - Health and Wellness