View Full Version: Religion and Spirituality Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

1. Jesus in Kashmir: quote, Christianity, Christian, religion - Religion and Spirituality
  2. World Crisis --and-- The Pathway to Peace.: disciples, prophets, Islam - Religion and Spirituality
  3. When do you think consciousness begins?: beliefs, belief, exist, eternal - Religion and Spirituality
  4. Next for Creationist Christians only: Does DNA mutate in situ?: genesis, mythology - Religion and Spirituality
  5. How did Christianity come to be?: paradise, souls, unpardonable, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  6. Suffern tenants must move after Jehovah's Witnesses group buys building: quote, organization - Religion and Spirituality
  7. Explaining Tragedy Under Your Worldview: atheist, quote, punished, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  8. in the abundance of wisdom there is an abundance of vexation so that he that increases knowledge increases pain: Buddhist, souls - Religion and Spirituality
  9. Does your personal space reflect your goals?: quote, doctrine, created - Religion and Spirituality
  10. God and His Universe: paradise, hell, Buddha, church - Religion and Spirituality
  11. religus & political group of the priest god: euthanasia, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  12. Pope's Second Miracle after His Death: history - Religion and Spirituality
  13. Christian Zionists?: prophecy, Jerusalem, bible, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  14. religon of the priest god: hell, quote, believers, Lord - Religion and Spirituality
  15. Jesus = The Tebetan Book Of The Dead: Buddhism, Buddha, Egyptian - Religion and Spirituality
  16. Black holes are the key to understanding the origins of the universe (Hawking): quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  17. Do we love God?: bible, quote, divorce, marriage - Religion and Spirituality
  18. The Helper: prophecy, Islamic, Muslims, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  19. Mutations & Consequences: DNA-Defined SPECIES: evolution, Neanderthal, science, evidence - Religion and Spirituality
  20. Throwing down with the deists...: God, evolution, believe, verse - Religion and Spirituality
  21. Are there syncretists: Buddhism, hell, America, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  22. Foundation for a Better Life: Holy Spirit, bible, faith, Christianity - Religion and Spirituality
  23. Christianity is.... hmm: soul, prophet, spirits, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  24. Do you feel like being on a forum feeds your ego?: quote, beliefs - Religion and Spirituality
  25. Read the Jefferson Bible?: Buddhist, myth, atheist, agnostic - Religion and Spirituality
  26. Self-santification: grace, churches, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  27. Cool Dreams With A Message (Just Wanted To Share): blessing, Hindu, about - Religion and Spirituality
  28. The Evolution of God - Religion and Spirituality
  29. The Closing of The Western Mind: The Rise of Faith and the Fall of Reason: myth, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  30. Living in the Future: How to get rooted in the present?: Buddhist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  31. Irish On This Website ?: America, churches, atheist, priests - Religion and Spirituality
  32. the unknown god: hell, priest, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  33. Step back from the battle lines for a moment...: quote, evolution, believers - Religion and Spirituality
  34. Christianity Doing It's Thing: atheist, Islam, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  35. Pope Francis gives confirmation of gay lobby and corruption within Vatican: translation, America - Religion and Spirituality
  36. Why is God male?: hell, church, priests, Islam - Religion and Spirituality
  37. How much does it cost to go to church in your city?: Mormons, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  38. 50 years of Scientific Advances versus Religious advances: myth, atheism, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  39. Religious status of people moving between religions: prophet, atheist, Islamic - Religion and Spirituality
  40. I don't believe in God, but I wish I did.: salvation, Buddhism - Religion and Spirituality
  41. Last change to see...Creationism Museum fail.: America, quote, Adam - Religion and Spirituality
  42. When will Atheism become mainstream. Not IF, but WHEN.: grace, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  43. Jmo: Buddhism, Buddha, Revelations, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  44. Lost History?: Buddha, Egyptian, priests, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  45. What exactly is the purpose of a Baptism, and is there a certain point in life in which it should be done?: paradise, lordship - Religion and Spirituality
  46. Exodus International shuts down, apologizes: Buddhists, priest, quote, pray - Religion and Spirituality
  47. Christians are afraid of many scientific discoveries: America, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  48. Religious People: What would it take to prove you wrong?: atheist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  49. My story thoughts as a Christian-turned-agnostic: church, bible, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  50. Hey LDS folks: Latter Day Saints, Mormons, church, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  51. DNA evidence v Mormon beliefs about Native Americans: Latter Day Saints, salvation, Mormons - Religion and Spirituality
  52. Jesus = life eternal: salvation, Buddhist, Buddha, America - Religion and Spirituality
  53. Would an intelligent alien race deduce the Christian God?: hell, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  54. Why don't we see verses in the Bible?: Mormon, quote, punishments - Religion and Spirituality
  55. Spiritual Knowing through Revelation: churches, bible, quote, contradictions - Religion and Spirituality
  56. Important for Christians only: DNA: magic or fact?: genesis, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  57. YHWHY = Satan?: Jehovah, hell, mythology, prophecy - Religion and Spirituality
  58. Zeus, Obin, and Vishna Are Far More Logical Gods To Believe In.: hell, Egyptian - Religion and Spirituality
  59. Why do the religious gather flock? What is the MISSION?: disciples, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  60. Dontcha find atheists and others act more Christian ?: quote, marriage - Religion and Spirituality
  61. God Is Not Real: souls, translation, genesis, church - Religion and Spirituality
  62. fallen angels, extraterrestrials, Egyptian gods all the same?: hell, America, mythology - Religion and Spirituality
  63. The Church of Scientology: churches, suicide, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  64. When your kids ask you about god: hell, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  65. Korean Christians getting tired of Christianity and church: Buddhist, hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  66. I want religion to improve my life: hell, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  67. I have a about sumerian.: hell, quote, Biblical, evolution - Religion and Spirituality
  68. Is it that an incomprehensible, unknowable God is responsible for everything about existence?: salvation, gospels - Religion and Spirituality
  69. Do you believe that there are people/beings on other planets?: translation, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  70. crime and Censorship in Religions: Don't you have to read the banned book to ban it?: Mormons, America - Religion and Spirituality
  71. Christianity And Islam One Of The Same?: disciples, Muslims, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  72. How to find peace?: soul, abortion, quote, divorce - Religion and Spirituality
  73. Not After You Die, But How You Die: salvation, hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  74. Christianity: valid or not?: hell, America, church, atheism - Religion and Spirituality
  75. What happens when your holy book is totally debunked?: grace, Mormons, church - Religion and Spirituality
  76. Payback is [/mod]: America, church, atheist, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  77. I know this is old news. However, when has prophecy lined up like this?: disciples, church - Religion and Spirituality
  78. ever been involved in a cult?: salvation, church, lukewarm - Religion and Spirituality
  79. Is there really meaning to anything?: quote, punishment, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  80. A homeless person asked me if I was OK this morning...: quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  81. Top 5 Regrets of the Dying: bible, quote, pray, service - Religion and Spirituality
  82. My Response to a Facebook Proselytizer: Isaiah, disciples, America, mythology - Religion and Spirituality
  83. Worse: Religion or Politics: Jehovah's Witness, door-to-door, Mormons, church - Religion and Spirituality
  84. Athiests pick and choose their morals .....: atheist, abortion, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  85. Out of Nothing. What's that mean?: Buddhism, genesis, quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  86. If Christianity was a philosophy and not religion, would you have followed it?: disciples, America - Religion and Spirituality
  87. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.: grace, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  88. Understanding John 14:6: salvation, grace, disciples, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  89. Prophets = people with DMT experiences???: Mormonism, prophecies, spirits, gospels - Religion and Spirituality
  90. How can you know if God is within you?: salvation, after-life, Jacob - Religion and Spirituality
  91. Atheist Monument: America, churches, Mason, quotes - Religion and Spirituality
  92. How & When did Christians Pervert the Old Testament and invent Hell: soul, Isaiah - Religion and Spirituality
  93. How does someone become a Minister?: churches, priests, Baptist, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  94. if there was a creator - why worship him?: genesis, church - Religion and Spirituality
  95. World religions perpetuate women's plight: paradise, birth control, church, atheism - Religion and Spirituality
  96. TV watching preferences: translation, genesis, America, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  97. When 2 or more gather...to meditate, more powerful, why?: Buddhists, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  98. The 'Proof of Heaven' Author Has Now Been Thoroughly Debunked by Science: salvation, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  99. Really quickly, allow me to prove God exists: myth, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  100. Could evolution and creationism (both partly) be true?: myth, prophet, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  101. Life is really cruel to gays and lesbians: church, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  102. How did the Bible appear?: translation, church, Revelations, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  103. Many people raised as atheists end up becoming something: Buddhism, Jehovah's Witness - Religion and Spirituality
  104. Proselytizing: Is Simply Saying No Enough?: salvation, Buddhist, door-to-door - Religion and Spirituality
  105. Pope Francis clears John Paul II for sainthood: grace, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  106. Religious Violence - Did Muslims Provoke Buddhists?: Buddhism, Buddha, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  107. Why hell doesn't exist and why Christians can believe it: souls, disciples - Religion and Spirituality
  108. God hides his existence to test our faith!: church, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  109. I'm Ditching Trace of Christian Fundamentalism: hell, church, Jerusalem - Religion and Spirituality
  110. OK Educate me. What is Abiogenesis?: myth, atheist, quote, evolution - Religion and Spirituality
  111. We Go Again At Nascar: quote, God, Christians, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  112. I Am The Rider: prophet, Islamic, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  113. How do we give God our Burdens? Hope this helps.: church, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  114. What is the change of which you speak?: Mormon, church - Religion and Spirituality
  115. Why do atheists think they can argue a person out of belief?: ghost, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  116. Jesus Not Infallable: prophet, atheist, Islam, spirits - Religion and Spirituality
  117. Of Debates and Debating...: hell, Mormons, myth, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  118. What's up with the classification: Buddhism, hell, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  119. The Shaking Quakers: hell, America, churches, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  120. Should a slave 'kill his master'?: bible, quote, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  121. What exactly does the bible say about abortion? If anything?: genesis, church - Religion and Spirituality
  122. Miracles: Buddhism, disciples, Buddha, church - Religion and Spirituality
  123. Something to think about Jesus.: hell, America, atheist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  124. A very striking message...: Buddhism, disciples, hell, church - Religion and Spirituality
  125. How does one choose to believe??: church, atheist, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  126. Why do so many believe in a wrathful God? Bible says so or ur exp of Him?: salvation, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  127. The difference between Atheists and devout Theists: bible, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  128. The Ten Commandments: Questions and Conclusion: Jehovah, Isaiah, America, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  129. What if your partner and/or kids were religious?: church, atheist, agnostic - Religion and Spirituality
  130. cancelled till later: prophecy, worship, faith, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  131. Only atheists are going to heaven! All the religious are damned!: souls, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  132. Islam and Statutory Rape: Muslims, bible, quote, divorce - Religion and Spirituality
  133. Everything so polarized: church, atheist, quote, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  134. What if lots of people break a law?: birth control, church, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  135. Militant Atheists. As Bad As Ignorant Fundies.: birth control, hell, myth - Religion and Spirituality
  136. St. Paul: Did He Invent Christianity?: churches, priest, Jerusalem, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  137. Christian Fundies Kill Second Child: church, abortion, gospel, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  138. My definition of faith: translation, Muslim, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  139. NEWS: Fundamentalist Christian couple let their 2nd child die: America, atheist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  140. Is the concept of hell a good idea?: bible, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  141. Are spirits emotions?: church, Holy Spirit, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  142. LSD and spirituality: atheist, quote, God, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  143. Have you read the New Testament clearly and still do not accept Christ?: myth, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  144. Don't borrow money! Pay cash!: translation, Mormon, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  145. My Problem With Islam: Buddhism, hell, America, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  146. Does Science refute God?: genesis, mythology, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  147. How do I stop religious people trying to convert me?: hell, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  148. Genesis 49: translation, bible, Israel, Jacob - Religion and Spirituality
  149. Conflicted on beliefs and the people that associate themselves: myth, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  150. Muslims Beheading Christians In New Jersey !: America, church, Islam, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  151. God's Attitude: Buddha, suicide, Muslims, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  152. The Future of Religion: Buddhism, churches, prophets, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  153. a whole village of Bigfoots...now do u believe?: myths, Revelations, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  154. What modern EMPIRICAL evidence is there for the following statements?: myths, church - Religion and Spirituality
  155. US Postal Service and Atheists: hell, quote, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  156. Your View of the Afterlife (or not): paradise, soul, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  157. What defines a denomination ?: Mormonism, America, prophet, Islam - Religion and Spirituality
  158. Misconceptions about your religion by other faiths: Buddhism, Buddha, America - Religion and Spirituality
  159. Not all Mormons are anti-GLBT!: LDS, quote, marriage, sunday - Religion and Spirituality
  160. Same sex marriage is not: atheist, abortion, priests, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  161. have experience with psychic healers?: spirits, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  162. Looking for Evidence to Discredit Matthew 22:30: hell, Mormon, mythology, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  163. If marriage is ordained by God, are people of other religions not really married?: church, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  164. A Moment of Silence for the victims of terrorism: genesis, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  165. What is wrong with divorce?: church, atheist, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  166. Pope Frances Speaks Out Against War: hell, Buddha, suicide, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  167. Raising Vibration and Changing who you Attract: quote, Christians, fanatics - Religion and Spirituality
  168. What would God have to do for you to believe he is real?: atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  169. Bush W. = Jesus: Buddhism, Islam, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  170. Are young people who grew up in privileged homes more likely to religion?: atheist, agnostic - Religion and Spirituality
  171. If There IS A Virgin Waiting For Me In Heaven....: quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  172. Reality about God: Jehovah, door-to-door, Isaiah, Mormons - Religion and Spirituality
  173. Is Jewish persecution over forever?: Islam, Muslim, Israel, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  174. Swedenborg's Vision of a Heavenly Married Couple: hell, Mormonism, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  175. Christianity has corrupted me.: souls, hell, church, atheism - Religion and Spirituality
  176. Debunking The Prosperity Gospel.: church, quote, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  177. Can Liberal Christianity Be Saved?: salvation, Buddhism, America, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  178. I like Science, I do. It's just so limited.: atheism, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  179. Using Bible Verses To Damn Others.: Buddha, Islam, quote, Christianity - Religion and Spirituality
  180. I can't live without joy.: quote, God, Christian, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  181. Another Biblical error: disciples, America, mythology, church - Religion and Spirituality
  182. Why isn't there an Other in the religious section: Buddhism, hell, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  183. Why does the Ego need to be 'beaten into submission'...: quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  184. Jesus astounds and confuses me.: Buddhists, Jehovah, hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  185. True hebrews: genesis, America, Revelation, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  186. The absurdity of Creationism and other anti-science myths: genesis, church, Revelations - Religion and Spirituality
  187. If Christianity is anti-woman...: churches, prophets, Holy Spirit, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  188. The Bhagavad Gita for Eastern enthusiasts....:): grace, translation, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  189. Interperatation leads to denominations: grace, churches, zealous, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  190. The New Pope, cool with the athiests. Wow!: hell, Buddha, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  191. Why Do Atheists Believe Human Beings Should Be Held to Different Standard Than Animals?: hell, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  192. What Invention In the Last 150 Years Requires Belief In Millions of Years of Evolution?: atheist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  193. What do you believe in?: grace, church, atheism, priests - Religion and Spirituality
  194. The beginning of Wisdom: Jehovah's Witnesses, translation, genesis, zealous - Religion and Spirituality
  195. What would happen if religion proved to be false?: Buddhism, grace, America - Religion and Spirituality
  196. Fatherhood, Morals, and Common Descent: America, quote, marriages, Christianity - Religion and Spirituality
  197. What is your soul age ?: souls, hell, atheism - Religion and Spirituality
  198. So...is this forum more anti-Christian or pro-Christian?: atheist, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  199. Blood sacrifice made up by Man? Or God wanted it...: genesis, prophecy - Religion and Spirituality
  200. Moravian Church in Northern Irelland: grace - Religion and Spirituality