View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Signed up for spartan race 5k with obstacles advice?: gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Compression Clothing. Is It Worth It?: muscle, gym, working out, running - Exercise and Fitness
  3. He ran up 60 steps in 8 seconds: bodybuilding, running, strength, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  4. A Couple of Running Questions: muscles, build, runner, body - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Why I feel no discomfort on the treadmill as I do on the bike, elliptical and row machine?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Heavy Duffle Bag Running or Walking Physical Training: muscles, lift, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Does Have On The Pilates Power Gym: program, training - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Let's talk muscle: muscles, lift, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  9. What time do you think?: lift, gym, fast, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Free Cardiio - Heart Rate Monitor on the App Store on iTunes - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Cold Weather Running Gear: workout, training, eat, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Duckpin Bowling: women, Connecticut, Baltimore, Massachusetts - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Obstacle course races: trainer, running, shape, better - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Study: Sex Can Be Good Exercise: burns, calories, cardio, average - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Squats, lunges, step ups .: lift, gym, bodybuilding, training - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Tone It Up diet/exercise - worth the money?: program, eating, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Give me exercise advice, heart rate ranges: muscle, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Designing better looking gym euipment (for the home): machines, pilates, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Ab/core exercises without a gym: training, weight, strength, bodyweight - Exercise and Fitness
  20. senior citizens ed whitlock, Yoshihisa Hosaka come thru at Toronto marathon.: running, results - Exercise and Fitness
  21. split lunges/bulgarian split lunge- toe positioning: vs, squat, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  22. does on do zumba ?: gym, weight, classes, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Buying First Big Boy Bike, How to Choose?: bicycles, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Over 40: Better to have split workouts, or full-body workouts?: muscle, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Ready to re-start: muscles, bodybuilding, bike, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Critique my superset workout & diet...help needed!: muscle, lifting weights, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  27. At what temperature is it unsafe to run without face/ear protection?: building, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  28. How long before you lose muscle after workout lapse?: sore, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  29. slim down or keep weight on? health and fashion reasons: muscles, building - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Fitness magazine that caters to an older audience?: muscle, lifting, building - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Does Energy Tapping Work?: yoga, results, shoulders, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  32. IT Band: sore, muscles, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Elongating Neck Through Exercise??: muscles, spin, strength, maintain - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Do I need to buy dumbell weights for p90x?: dumbbells, results - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Workout intervals: soreness, muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  36. A Short Quote On Physical Fitness: training, eating, routine, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Hypoventilation training for hypoxic training: wave, best, increase, month - Exercise and Fitness
  38. How to maintain weight?: lifting weights, calories, eating, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  39. benefits from taking a few wiffs of pure oxygen once in awhile?: working out, average - Exercise and Fitness
  40. High Altitude Running (Denver and Albuquerque): body, drinking, days, outside - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Pre-workouts without Coffee?: gym, drink, squat, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Burpees Not Working: muscle, lift, push-ups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Fat Gripz: strength, great - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Lower Quarter of Left Leg Gets Sore Towards End of My Run: soreness, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  45. diet and fitness tracker: training, running, heart rate, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  46. MMA classes as a workout: gym, cardio, weight, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  47. 'Rock Hard' Grandfather Loses Weight, Gets Ripped, Becomes Internet Star: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Need help with an exercise routine: lift, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Most people want to change but will not: build, fast, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  50. gazelle edge: burn, machines, calories, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Quad pain after Total Knee Replacement: muscle, blood pressure, recovery, why - Exercise and Fitness
  52. diet concerns: sore, muscles, lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  53. 6 Tips for Working Out in Cold Weather: routines, weight, bodyweight - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Recovering from a Laminectomy, Advice Welcomed: sore, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Treadmills days?: workout, machines, weight, increase - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Home exercises: gym, yoga, pushup, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Stationary Bike- Upright or Recumbent??: muscle, workouts, training, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Biggest gym pet peeves: equipment, why, area, sweat - Exercise and Fitness
  59. go to Title Boxing Club?: gym, treadmills, workout, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  60. 7 Minute Workout: muscles, gym, push-ups, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  61. This one time at the gym...: squats, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Weirdest Exercise Video I've ever seen - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Where are the on demand fitness channels on Uverse?: workouts, soccer, football - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Exercise after breakfast: lifting, drink, working out, protein shake - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Where in New York can I study Sports and Nutrition?: New York City, different - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Best bike type for short fat old lady: legs, bicycles, running - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Can hear neighbor running in apartment: regular - Exercise and Fitness
  68. new world marathon record set by Kenyan Wilson Kipsang.: weightlifting, treadmill, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Where can I buy thin gym towels?: fast, beach, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  70. What exercise should I do to get legs?: muscles, lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Stair Climber Machine Workouts: reviews, routines, run - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Is this piece of equipment OK for deadlifts?: lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  73. How do I look good: muscle, fat loss, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  74. What's with so many fat women referring to themselves as thick ?: weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Lifting heavy vs lifting light: muscles, lose fat, weightlifting, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  76. whats the best gym equipment for weight loss?: muscle, lifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Is it to gain 5 or 10 pounds in a week or 2?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Dumbbell workout plans?: lift, gym, curls, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Muscle turns to fat?: muscles, lifting weights, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  80. What is your exercise routines to get rid of flabby arms?: muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Protein timing and post workout shakes mostly a myth: muscle, lift, build - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Different gym prices: building, training, cardio, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Six Irresponsible Fitspiration Photos (Blog): soreness, lifting, program - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Earliest age a kid would take the gym seriously: lifting, pushups, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  85. What makes East European people Physically Tough: build, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  86. When Were You in the Best Shape of Your Life?: muscle, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Why do men sweat more than women?: yoga, sweating, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Pain when doing dips: muscles, weightlifting, arms, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  89. IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene Finisher Sticker: press, bikes, drink, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  90. what does 'fitness' mean to you?: muscle, firm, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Do you think female marines, policewomen, FBI agents, could take on the average man? Are they trained for that?: weightlifting, training - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Have you ever seen a personal trainer over the age of 50y/o?: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Benefits of Regular Exercise: lifting, gym, reduce, training - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Runners Experience with Plantar Fasciitis: bike, gain, weight, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Abs: muscle, lift, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  96. getting fit at 56: muscle, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Modern running shoe cushioning comparison: reviews, build, Reebok, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Trail running...what's your secret ...?: uneven, workout, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  99. What is you weight loss plan this coming 2014?: muscle, gym, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  100. does how much you sweat determine how much exercise your getting?: lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Weight lifting shoe recommendation?: weightlifting, gym, vs, Reebok - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Female Body Shapes (at the gym): muscles, treadmills, drink, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  103. I did 30 pushups today, for the first time in ...: workouts, eat, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Is your workout sufficient?: weightlifting, gym, yoga, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Cam Newton's athletic ability & level of fitness: run, bigger, average - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Recommendations for shoes: sore, muscles, reviews, training - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Are You Physically Fit?: yoga, eating, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Jump Rope: sore, muscle, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Do you Plank for Exercise?: muscles, lift, arms, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  110. trying to figure out proper sets/repa: lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Female Fitness Model (does a workout): treadmill, build, wrist, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  112. MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape: muscle, yoga, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Running my first marathon this year: weightlifting, legs, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Exercises for lower back pain?: muscles, weightlifting, gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  115. What are your exercise routines that you can do at home?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  116. How Do You Hydrate Your Skin?: reduce, drink, sweating, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Arms Still Sore? Can't do 1 pull-up anymore?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  118. 2,000 calories a day to lose 50 pounds?: muscle, fat loss, lifting, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  119. break up with their scale?: muscle, lift, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Do I need to buy dumbell weights for p90x?: gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Fitbit, Jawbone, Fuelband have them?: burning, calories, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  122. is moderate instead of intensive excercise the new norm: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  123. What are your goals?: muscle, lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  124. weight training: muscles, lifting weights, curls, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Running to Work: build, bike, workout, train - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Man boobs: muscle, firm up, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Lose 2 lbs a day for 8 days straight: muscles, lose fat, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Suggestions for calf resistance without a machine: muscle, lift, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  129. What Is Your Weight Loss Detox Drink Recipe?: eat, healthy, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  130. I want to compete, help!: muscle, gyms, bodybuilding, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Can help me with a plan to get cut by June?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Sex as Exercise: treadmill, burn, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Gym rant WHY: treadmill, bike, working out, run - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Why do women wear sexy workout gear?: lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Jogging attire: workout, training, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Rowing Machine: muscles, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Running rut...need motivation: muscle, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Planking?: sore, lift, pushups, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Steroids!!!!: muscle, lifting, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  140. What is point of this?!: gym, treadmill, legs, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  141. A defense of skimpy running clothes. Why don't more female runners wear bun huggers?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Yoga etiquette: gym, reduce, run, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Bigger ass and hips, smaller waist: lift, glute, build, body - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Marathon training: sore, gym, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Why do women wear panties under compression shorts/skorts?: working out, running, body - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Pushups...I just can't improve on the amount that I can do: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  147. BMI is a joke: muscle, legs, build, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Workouts/stretches before/after jogging: muscles, punch, reduce, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Foot Cramps: yoga, treadmill, eat, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Drinks beer, smokes weed and cigs.........goes running.: bike, drink, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Elk Grove hot mom on viral photo: I didn't call you fat: lifting weights, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Left shoulder pain: push-ups, reduce, working out, bicep - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Oldie but Goodie (Step): lifting, Reebok, workouts, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  154. What kind of body can I expect?: muscles, lifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  155. 53 yr old guy at our gym....: program, working out, tone, toning - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Will bench pressing reduce Belly fat: lose fat, weightlifting, pushups, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Recovery: muscles, lifting, legs, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Low Calorie Diet = Constipation ???: muscle, reduce, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  159. My bench press is pathetic compared to my deads and squats. What is wrong?: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  160. exercises for herniated disc.: lifting, gym, uneven, training - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Walking 60 minutes vs Jogging 30 minutes: burn, calories, cardio, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Gym-goers, how far out of your way will you travel to work out regularly?: punch, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  163. End of lifting weights: what exercises to do after severe back injury?: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Stronglifts 5x5 use? Opinions?: muscles, gym, legs, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Realistic weight loss goal: muscle, biking, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Music earphones for exercise -- recommendations?: burn, run, exercising, best - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Running in place: Easier than running outdoors: treadmill, workout, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  168. What not to do at the gym?: treadmill, bikes, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  169. unique forms of exercise on: build, program, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Hill Sprints: treadmill, reduce, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Carrying stuff (keys/phone while running?: workout, runner, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  172. I need to lose 10lbs by NYE: lifting, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Ask a personal trainer: vs, training, weight, average - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Best way to burn 620 Calories in 45 minutes: muscle, lose fat, building - Exercise and Fitness
  175. why do people drop weights?: lifting, gym, curl, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Zumba : Success Stories?: working out, trainer, calories, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Has had positive results following a workout program that does not require equipment or weights?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Should I cut out the cardio?: muscles, firm, weightlifting, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Supplement help!: muscle, gym, building, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  180. How much do you exercise?: lifting, gym, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Fat Top!: muscle, lose fat, lift, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Legendary Abs (from Health for Life): muscle, arms, bodybuilders, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Have you ever got excited while at a gym working out?: muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  184. The Wisdom of Our Brothers and Sisters of Nature: lifting, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  185. No pecs after benching for a year: muscles, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  186. are most runners just whores?: lift, treadmills, arms, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  187. How to get the perfect body: muscle, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Why am I unable to pull over 145 lb on the abdomen machine: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Best ways to do abs without having to do typical crunches?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  190. News, Today's Kids Can't Run as Fast as Their Parents Did.: eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Lazar Angelov, Abel Albonetti, Sadik Hadzovic: muscles, lift, bodybuilder, training - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Soy protein isolate powder: muscles, lose fat, firm, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  193. top 10 dieting myths debunked: muscle, fat loss, gain, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  194. use Wii Fit U + Pedometer in addition to their normal workout regime?: yoga, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Hamstring injury!: gain, training, run, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Another poliquin article: building, training - Exercise and Fitness
  197. The time and results-optimal training program: muscle, gym, push-ups, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Looking for a personal trainer in Spain: area - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Water Aerobics: gloves - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Recommendations for a good stationary recumbent bike??: better, brands, great - Exercise and Fitness