View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Just started 9Round, what is acceptable resting?: soreness, gym, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Frustration of being a weight training teacher: lift, class, girls - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Are there good walking app for iPhone?: running, better - Exercise and Fitness
  4. I have increasingly bad posture and my back hurts. What can I do?: lift, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Tall and skinny with a gut, but want to bulk up. How much cardio should I do?: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Dude lost 36kg in 5 weeks?!?: diet, exercises, walk, different - Exercise and Fitness
  7. From couch to 2 mile run: muscle, treadmill, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Cheap heart rate monitor suggestions: comfortable, chest - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Best exercises to help get rid of back fat and get a nice toned back! :-): muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Cleaning running shoes: runner, better, great, outside - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Fast Food or Vitamins After a Work Out? It's a Toss Up, Study Says: muscle, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  12. How much to spend on gym membership??: treadmill, workout, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Pranayama basics: yoga, class, buy, daily - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Is it treatable: legs, routine, strength, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Yoga with pets: stomach, sleep - Exercise and Fitness
  16. fitness trackers: reviews, training, heart rate, best - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Video, Hold On Tight For A Harrowing Mountain Bike Ride Down Really Steep Stairs: biking, narrow - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Body by Dancer: legs, drink, spin, flex - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Training for a sprint triathlon - what would your approach be (to help me)?: yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  20. 54 Year Old Breaks World record--Does 4,321 Pull-Ups in 24 Hours!: muscle, pushup, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Fitness Trends for 2015: lift, gym, yoga, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Has loossing weight been hard for you?: legs, biking, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Seated Dips: muscles, firm, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Too much jogging 'as bad as no exercise at all': runner, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  25. older Precor treadmill with custom interval feature: gym, treadmills, press - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Starting workouts after fever: gym, body, exercising, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  27. 4 reasons to stop sitting with your legs crossed: sore, lift, run - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Mental Preparation and Visualizing Success: lift, bench press, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Is this a good workout plan?: muscles, lifting, reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Spartan Up: training, running, bigger, body - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Would a weight loss challenge/competition motivate you to stay on track?: programs, training - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Box jumps: step down if you like your achilles: push-ups, training, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  33. News, Intense strength training may help fend off age-related disability: muscle, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Sledgehammer and Sandbag Training: workouts, kettlebell, exercises, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Inspirational Moment of the Day: gym, treadmill, arms, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Can I get feedback on heart rate?: treadmill, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Do you think your bodyweight makes a big difference in amount of push ups you can do?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  38. They do it with mirrors......: exercises, better, cheap, Savannah - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Synchronized Swimming as exercise: muscle, building, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Need Help with Calories, Fat, Carbs,: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  41. how much cardio: muscles, firm, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Help me understand this: lifting weights, reviews, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Hangover the day after workout.: gym, treadmill, drink, drinking - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Amputee army veteran beats the odds to become competition-winning body builder: building, days - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Interested in adjuatable kettlebells, what are the best?: gym, routine, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Vacuum pose, bodybuilder: lift, gym, bodybuilding, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  47. pedometer for female walking on soft sand: reviews, beach, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Weakness in one arm: lifting, training, dumbbells, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Adding another source of protein without: calories, eat, normal, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  50. This 77-Year-Old Grandma Can Deadlift 215 Pounds.: weightlifting, bodybuilder, squats, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Just Started P90X3: sore, muscle, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Orange Theory fitness centers?: workouts, training, strength, class - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Running To Get There: bike, waist, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  54. treadmill in basement ...: gym, working out, knee, better - Exercise and Fitness
  55. whey protein vs whey protein isolate: muscle, lifting weights, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  56. So why does stretching after exercises work?: muscles, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Exercising with GERD/Acid Reflux: lifting, push-ups, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  58. bad lower back pain when i bend forward. is it to keep exercising?: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  59. How much would a home gym cost to set up?: treadmills, press - Exercise and Fitness
  60. 5 Pieces of Exercise Equipment Trainers Hate: muscle, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Copperfit, recommend this product?: soreness, run, knee, better - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Outdoor Ellipticals: bicycles, workout, machines, running - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Which Shoes Do I Wear To My First Zumba Class Tomorrow?: workout, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Do you prefer Ginger as effective herbal medicine ?: sore, fast, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Biking or running?: muscles, drink, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Planet Fitness ads are bad stereotyping: lift, gym, bodybuilders, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Health benefits of quitting soda: muscle, building, drink, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Do you offer unsolicited pointers on technique...: lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  69. 15 days of treadmill workouts - no weight loss. What gives?: muscle, program - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Need to gain weight!!!: gym, reviews, gaining, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Life of a female bodybuilder: blended chicken shakes: muscles, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Which upper body exercises should I combine and alternate?: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Size vs Strength: muscles, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Ideal pre-workout snack first thing out of bed in the morning?: weightlifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Woman bench pressing 315 pounds: lift, gym, arms, program - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Couch to Martial Arts for fitness and weight loss: weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Deadlift groin injury: sore, muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Strenuous exercise may be unhealthy?: muscle, workouts, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Why are 5k/10k races getting so expensive?: running, losing, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  80. What are your fun ways to exercise?: sore, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  81. What is the longest distance you have covered by foot?: running, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Treadmill routine: build, fast, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Does just wing it with your exercise routine and see improvements?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  84. News, Could You Pass The FBI’s Fitness Test?: pushups, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Best workout routine for building mass?: muscle, lifting, bodybuilding, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Can Drinking Alkaline Water Keep You Extra-Hydrated And Disease-Free?: glute, drink, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Cheat meals: glute, fast, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  88. 15 year old needs to add weight: muscle, lifting weights, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Running past a mile: gym, legs, stationary bike, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Your Present Physique:: muscle, lifting, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Abdominal Workouts: muscles, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Reduce fat?: muscle, bicycle, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Motivation - does it help you or deter you?: build, bikes, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  94. 10 Minutes to Workout:: lift, training, squats, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  95. of you who work full time, how do you find time to workout?: lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Stationary bike opinions: stationary bikes, sweating, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Getting jacked.: muscle, lifting, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Big biceps in a few months: muscles, lifting, arms, curling - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Battle Ropes are Noisy!: gym, yoga, working out, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Couch25K: bike, workout, runner, walking - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Finding My Way Back To Fitness: muscles, gym, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Doable to run a 5K two month's away?: treadmill, build, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Last time you went to the Gym or for a run?: treadmills, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  104. twinnygirl66: muscle, lose fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Leg Press: soreness, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Thinking about buying Nature's Bounty Fish Oil: muscles, fat loss, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Serena On 'Roids?: muscles, training, skinny, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Supplements VS Training Naturally: gym, workouts, shakes, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Go up in weight or down doing sets, general weight loss s: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Best Diet to Get Lean and Build Muscle: lose fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Weight Loss Wraps??: reduce, waist, workout, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  112. sports bras to prevent bounce: reduce, running, girls, aerobics - Exercise and Fitness
  113. How Big of a Difference Does It Make if a Woman Works Out with Free Weights?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  114. I need help finding right dumbbell: wrist, weight, bigger, body - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Yoga about Downward Dog: gym, push-ups, arms, building - Exercise and Fitness
  116. done P90x?: gym, build, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Person coughing on treadmill WWYD?: treadmills, workout, woman, why - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Last Straw-Turning Point: gym, yoga, waist, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Best high protein shakes - retail pre made: muscle, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Anxiety and cardio?: yoga, pushups, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  121. advice on good approach to lose weight: muscle, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Post Leg Day Soreness and Cardio: lifting, gym, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Has used hydroxycut??: burn, calories, eat, supplement - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Do you have secret nick-names for people at your gym?: muscle, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Women: Why don't you ask permission to work in ?: gym, working out, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  126. How to release chronically tight muscles?: yoga, vs, program, train - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Barre Class?: soreness, muscle, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Face getting really thin: lifting, gym, fast, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Running Through Cemeteries: uneven, girl, avoid, why - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Exercising with injury: soreness, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Lower back is killing me!: muscle, lifting, gym, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Running at Odd Hours of the Night, in an urban environment,: waist, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Rowing and stairs are great workouts.: gym, build, vs, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  134. How much time between workouts is too much?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Fit and over 40 years old.: gym, bodybuilding, gaining, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Your favorite Exercise and Fitness magazines and websites: muscle, lifting weights, yoga
  137. Working out making me heavier not lighter :): muscles, waist, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  138. What is the best time for you to workout?: gym, building, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Powerade vs water when working out?: muscle, gym, drink, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  140. beautiful female leverages fitness obsession into lucrative career.: body, heart, maintain - Exercise and Fitness
  141. How many pounds is too much to lose in a week?: muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  142. High rep/Low weights vs Low rep/Heavy weights: muscle, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  143. HRM Heart Rate Monitor or FitBit to track calories?: reviews, treadmill, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  144. How many situps should an average 20 years old girl be able to do?: lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Do we need protein powder to gain muscle?: muscles, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Jogging vs. Running: muscles, fast, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  147. I don't think I'm healthy...: gym, eating, stomach, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  148. What obstacles do women over 40 face in weight loss and getting a good healthy body?: gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Weigh too much for the treadmill?: treadmills, bicycle, fast, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Plantar wart: burning, training, running, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Co-ed locker rooms for transgender: lift, women, better, difference - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Anything you do to protect your privates from teh cold?: bike, running - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Gym Creeper?: sore, lifting, yoga, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Meet Muscle Barbie: lift, legs, weights, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Should I bother going down to Planet Fitness today?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Target cardio rate for fat guy who doesn't want a heart attack: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Cleaning machines after use at my gym. Am I really sanitizing anything.: treadmill, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  158. The single greatest benefit ...: muscle, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Slipped On Ice And Fell During A Run: gym, treadmill, training - Exercise and Fitness
  160. What's harder: 20 pull ups vs 20 bodyweight benchpresses?: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  161. whats the best rub on for sore muscles?: strength, shoulder, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  162. think im doing chest press wrong(machine): muscles, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  163. im embarassed for my upper body strength: soreness, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Trying to lose lower belly weight, need advice: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Nausea during/after workouts: lift, treadmill, drink, training - Exercise and Fitness
  166. I can't do 20 pushups: lifting weights, gym, arms, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Which gym are you a member of, and how much do you pay?: yoga, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Job Loss & Cold - How to Have Will to Exercise: bicycle, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Aspire to be an Olympic sprinter: muscle, treadmill, build, training - Exercise and Fitness
  170. CrossFit: Heaven sent? Or the AntiChrist? LOL: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Getting back in shape harder with age?: muscle, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Last minute Valentine's Day gift ideas for my wife the runner,: training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Why do people get injured so easily?: running, strength, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  174. If I don't exercise for at least a half hour a day I get depressed. Is that normal?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Do you consider gastric bypass surgery cheating?: gaining, routine, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Best treadmill in $1,500 price range: reviews, treadmills, weight, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Snow removal for exercise: muscles, lifting weights, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  178. 5 10 200 lbs 21 year old wants to drop 20 pounds: sore, muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  179. BMI: Different Standards for Men and Women?: muscle, running, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Should you stop exercising after pulling a tooth?: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Things you wish you knew before you started: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  182. I won't date a woman who takes lifting seriously: lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  183. I'm a woman that wants to try squats but afraid i will add muscle all over: lifting, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  184. how do you determine what weights to start out with on machines?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Gregg Plitt Tribute: gym, workout, training, body - Exercise and Fitness
  186. about my workout routine?: muscles, lose fat, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Outdoor winter walking footwear suggestions?: muscle, gym, reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  188. What's your stress buster?: reduce, drink, plan, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  189. 100% max heart rate during interval: muscle, lifting, treadmill, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Looking for a new sport watch: calories, running, heart rate, buying - Exercise and Fitness
  191. The Daily Hiit: workouts, triceps, exercises, women - Exercise and Fitness
  192. WSJ article about the resale/transfer of entries: runner, marathon - Exercise and Fitness
  193. A little motivation: muscles, program, working out, train - Exercise and Fitness
  194. How much have you walked today?: hour - Exercise and Fitness
  195. the EXACT Reason You Should Never Diet Like a Man: female, increasing - Exercise and Fitness
  196. free fit camp: trainers, lose weight, shape, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  197. LA Fitness questions: class, comfortable, different, great - Exercise and Fitness
  198. pull up bar for an older home: different, fit - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Fasting for weight loss Finisterre diets to lose weight with cabbage soup: beach, body - Exercise and Fitness
  200. jennifer simpson surpise win, 1500 meters.: great - Exercise and Fitness