View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Gluten free: legs, training, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Low Heart Rate/Low Blood pressure/Calorie Burn: legs, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Yoga challenge wise for beginner?: soreness, muscles, lifting, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  4. distribution of the weight you are lifting make a difference?: weights, body - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Help for an awful ankle sprain that flares up?: leg press, reduce, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Rough terrain. Smooth Terrain (outdoors) or Treadmill: muscles, workout, running - Exercise and Fitness
  7. 2 quick questions: I had 5 small bottles of blood drawn today: lift, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Good Exercise Bike For Home Gym?: reviews, treadmill, bench press, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Bike, Hike n Bike: biking, gain, workout, days - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Workout regimine: muscles, lift, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Looking for Advice - 6' 190lbs (20%BF??): muscle, lose fat, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Need help running: gym, pushups, bicycle, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Home gyms: gym, training, weights, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Fairly new w/ DBs. Need advice.: lift, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  15. RIP ...Tommy Kono , Olympic champion weightlifter: CA - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Most efficient ways of fitting exercise into a busy, tiring life: gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Gym routine: muscles, lifting, pushups, benching - Exercise and Fitness
  18. TENNIS and Pain in back Waist: soreness, muscle, running, body - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Haven't worked out in over a week...: lift, gym, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  20. vegan diet for all athlete?: muscle, gym, building, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Shoulder movement: supplement, dumbbell, weight, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Advice for running the 800m: lifting, building, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Pick which book makes the next instalment of McBain's Review.: fat loss, training - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Good Exercise for different size legs: muscles, spin, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Adding in afternoon walks or runs, now I can't sleep: muscle, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Help for your lower back pain Sciatica Stretch: sore, muscle, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Picked Up Walking And In Pain: soreness, muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Can the inflexible become flexible?: soreness, muscle, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Do you cook with water to minimize calories?: eating, losing weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Cushiony Exercise Mat Suggestions: yoga, treadmill, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  31. translation - what is one rounded scoop (27.6 g)of protein powder?: drink, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Is advanced bodybuilding merely a scam?: programs, training, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Critique this workout plan: muscle, lifting weights, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Need Advice on running workout schedule:: build, programs, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Is there useful websites to show me different weight lifting exercises?: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Finding A Gym Partner: lift, press, bodybuilding, program - Exercise and Fitness
  37. remember the '90s BB mag ads for hack squat/leg press, Smith machine or leg ext & curls machines?: muscle, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Beachbody On demand. use it?: muscle, programs, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  39. half finger fitness gloves: build, strength, body, correct - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Becoming a registered dietitian? (Help): gym, program, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Best way to find a trainer: gyms, training, exercises, area - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Hello everyone, Advice: lose fat, lift, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Before and after w/ labs and pics (crosspost): lifting, jogging, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Getting overwhelmed with my Couch25K program--how to stay motivated: muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  45. No Mizumas For Moi: runner, weight, shoes, average - Exercise and Fitness
  46. High metabolism and athletic, good meal ideas?: muscle, lift, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Flat feet should I buy a stability shoe?: fast, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  48. What kinds of exercise do I need to do....: workout, training, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Does walking on gravel roads bother your feet?: vs, gain, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Swimming to lose body fat: muscles, lose fat, press, build - Exercise and Fitness
  51. The Onion’s Guide To Gym Etiquette: lifting, yoga, press - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Portein powders low in salt and low in carbs: muscle, reviews, building - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Right trapezius muscle tension/leg length: lift, yoga, legs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Rash on inner legs from running: workout, thighs, best, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Rowing for Cardio: lift, gym, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  56. imodium prior to running?: training, eating, routine, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  57. The Year One Challenge: muscle, lifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Third Party Gym Billing: better, days, month, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Rest Days if Your Sets are Wimpy?: soreness, muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Strength Imbalance: muscles, gym, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Boyfriend consuming multiple protein shakes everyday! Should I be worried?: gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  62. run at odd hours?: lift, waist, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Feeling very slow when I run.: muscles, gym, treadmill, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  64. A about the program I am using...: muscles, lifting weights, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Whats the opinion of Planet Fitness?: lifting, gym, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Crappy exercise routine but still seeing results: losing fat, gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  67. I need help getting a personal trainer: muscle, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Squats and Osteoarthritis: muscles, lifting, leg press, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Staying fit while traveling: gym, workouts, machines, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Fitness tips !: muscles, lifting, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Why are most of the buff guys at the gym fat?: legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Stomach fat is the last to go myth: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  73. When you are just not feeling it.: gym, treadmill, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Five cyclists killed - the dangers cycling (and running) on the streets: treadmill, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Hindering injuries: lifting, press, build, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  76. height shrinks due to weight lifting: lifting weights, yoga, press, curling - Exercise and Fitness
  77. soccer... swimming. .for flat abs: lifting, treadmill, burning, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Must haves for an at home gym: muscle, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Getting ripped after 25: bodybuilding, weight, shape, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  80. My Goal is to be a lean, shredded man.: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Longest Walk/Run/Bike Ride you have done?: running, heart, walking - Exercise and Fitness
  82. How Can I Get Rid of the Hanging Flab Under my Arms???: muscles, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  83. I'm always amazed at how little time people put in on preparing their bodies for their workouts: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  84. I just signed up for a crossfit competition!: muscle, weightlifting, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Weightlifting near 40 and beyond. What did you change?: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Is my weight training method effective for what I want to accomplish?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Exercises/sports you have up: gym, yoga, legs, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Cross-trainer Tennis shoes for Men: lifting, bike, Reebok, training - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Reality check: You will never get big (not semi-big) without drugs: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Questions about muscle groups / rest / overall gym matters: muscles, lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Is a 30 minute workout worth it?: muscles, lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Trying to start consistently running again - shoes?: firm, legs, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  93. What is the point of training calves?: muscles, bodybuilder, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Do You Own a Gym?: build, training, machines, run - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Do you personally know fit people?: lifting, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  96. How nessesary is a rest day: muscles, lifting weights, gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  97. After my hill run, my skin is swollen and my eyes hurt.: muscle, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Why are most weightlifters short?: lifting weights, gym, working out, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Getting back on the wagon after 10 years HELP ME!!!!: muscles, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Afraid I've reached my peak: muscles, lift, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  101. beginner or intermediate level: muscles, lifting, yoga, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  102. How much does food matter when it comes to building muscle?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Is this alcohol going to be ok with my goals: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  104. How far does your middle finger fit around your wrist? (body frame size): beach, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Cheat meals: workout, eating, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  106. No Rest time: muscles, lifting, legs, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  107. i want to live at 24 hour fitness :P: gym, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Exercise Mentality: muscles, lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Our society needs a mindset change on diet and exercise (IMO): muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  110. First week in the gym , how's my meals?: muscle, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  111. My first ever knee injury- need advice: muscle, reduce, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  112. How to keep the sick weight off???: sore, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  113. My thighs have a weird lumpy shape... Why? What to do?: muscles, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  114. The Bench Press: soreness, muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Knee clicks on Leg Extension?: sore, muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Athletic Sports Socks - what has happened to them?: protein, running, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Home fitness (P90X, Insanity, ).: lift, gym, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Working Out Sick: gym, pushups, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  119. The most punishing leg exercises: lift, gym, treadmill, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  120. sunglasses: bike, drink, working out, effects - Exercise and Fitness
  121. The Squat: sore, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  122. When you do everything wrong and wont listen to reason.: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  123. One in eight adults obese: global study: gym, program, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  124. 6-pack build: muscles, burning, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Having the hardest time finding comfortable sports bras....: running, aerobics, shoulders - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Questions for Intermittent Fasters.: fat loss, lifting, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Do I really need to work out?: muscle, legs, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  128. The best treadmill: gym, treadmills, workout, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Is one egg a day in the morning healthy?: working out, eat, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Pre-workout intake for energy: muscles, gym, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  131. 50 ish women- help: muscle, lift, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Unrealistic bodybuilding expectations: muscle, weightlifting, gym, program - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Machine to strengthen shoulders: soreness, muscles, leg press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Why are there so much more attractive people at the gym?: yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  135. How do you curb your sweet tooth?: calories, eating, body - Exercise and Fitness
  136. sequence of exercise: muscles, lifting, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Best Protein Powder: reduce, drink, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Somone competent give advice: My Routine.: muscle, treadmill, build, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  139. What makes a running shoe ?: working out, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Picking the correct martial art to start studying... would be awesome!: punch, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  141. 64 year-old woman wants to get back in shape: sore, muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  142. what do you think of this diet?: glute, fast, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  143. more effetive lose: lifting, gym, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Are you A Gym Helper ?: muscle, curls, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Best way to tone: muscle, lifting weights, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Carb blocker pills: curls, bicep, trainer, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Your favorite fitness personalities online/Youtube: yoga, bodybuilders, routines, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Feeling very overwhelmed!: muscle, firm, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Early afternoon crash is killing me: gym, building, workouts, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Not burning enough calories in my training sessions: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Is my lifting methodology decent?: muscles, press, build, versus - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Pick my workout: muscles, yoga, curls, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Weightlifting exercises that target glute back shelf?: muscles, fat loss, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  154. At Home Fitness Videos: Do they work?: lifting weights, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Dead legs , over fatigue from over training/running: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Chocolate milk: muscle, reviews, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  157. What do you eat before an AM work out?: workouts, training, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Scared of the gym ?: muscle, lift, arms, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Prime Arnold had the ideal male body: muscles, lift, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  160. running vs. weight: muscles, lifting, treadmill, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  161. What leg machines to use when you have moderate arthritis in the knees: muscles, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  162. People who talk too much at the gym..: lifting, bench press, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  163. What do you say to people who say, I can't run ?: bike, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  164. hear of 'mesage sticks'?: muscles, meat, workouts, running - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Running in Chuck Taylor sneakers: sore, lifting weights, gym, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  166. YouTube Fitness Video Suggestions?: muscles, lift, yoga, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Rest between sets: muscle, fat loss, firm, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  168. The Healthiest Weight Might Be Overweight .: muscle, waist, training - Exercise and Fitness
  169. I understand why people run: treadmill, bike, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  170. What's the best safe exercise to form a nice ass?: lift, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Exactly What Toxins Are Eliminated by Juicing?: drink, fast, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Ahhh the gym and it's charm.: lifting, pushups, leg press, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Exercising after tooth extraction: gym, treadmill, eating, heart rate - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Obesity isn't curable for most, so stop saying it is.: muscle, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Peloton Bike-At home spin bike: stationary bike, workout, training, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  176. which is the best and effective work out?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Determining Frame Size: wrist, weights, female, best - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Benefits of a Climbing Rope?: sore, gym, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  179. What gym do you go to?: lift, treadmills, bench press, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Skinny fat: muscle, lift, legs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  181. AM fasting cardio vs breakfast is the most important meal of the day: muscle, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Same Day muscle soreness: muscles, yoga, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Personal trainer - worth it?: muscle, gym, treadmill, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Work out ..: muscles, lose fat, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  185. what is your go to healthy meal on the run: calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  186. free weight. ...machine work out..comp.: muscles, lift, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Stalled Progress, Waning Motivation, Advice?: muscle, lose fat, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  188. ever go to a 24 hour gym after regular hour's?: working out, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Neck Exercises???: muscles, reduce, program, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  190. At what altitude does one first notice feeling more out of breath?: fast, running - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Walking vs. Running...: building, program, gain, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Shrugs: Roll Shoulders Or Don't Roll Shoulders: workout, routine, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  193. When you miss out on a good fitness deal.: equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Pound: routine, comfortable - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Sharing Nike+ runs on forums like this - Exercise and Fitness
  196. running Broad St. Run in Philly next Sunday? - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Drafting in Triathlon??! - Exercise and Fitness
  198. 100 Years of fitness for ladies: sweating, eating, sweat - Exercise and Fitness
  199. McBain's Review: Applied Nutrition for Mixed Sports: muscle, fat loss, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  200. COPD and exercise ?? - Exercise and Fitness