View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

1. android phone FB related: computer, explorer, transfer, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Best Way to try out a Phone: T-Mobile, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. internet and employers: contract, tethering, streaming, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Lost in the maze of plans and options - need advice: TMobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Will The New Samsung Note Edge Come With A Stylus Pen: display, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Looking for a New Android Phone (Bloatware not Included): 3G, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. You can track anything from your iPhone!: disable, GPS, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. How to Break Your Phone Contract Without Paying Dearly: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. $2 DIY iPhone Speakers, Watch What This Guy Makes With 2 Cups And A Toilet Paper Roll. Epic DIY Project!: iPhones, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. What cell phones have the most robust reception?: Motorola, update, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. iPhone size poll for Apple heads: iPhones, Android, Samsung, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. '5G' Wireless Doesn't Technically Exist But Everyone's Pretty Sure It's Going To Fix Everything: computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. News, Starbucks brews wireless charging: battery, ATT, support, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. iPhone 4 data recovery: opera, device, transfer, screenshot - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Camera360 makes you look better?: cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. iPad weather apps / Need accurate temperature readings: website, format, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Oleg Pliss pops up in LA: iPhone, password, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Samsung GS4 Help was updating my contact list and accidentally deleted a crucial contact: Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. taps sometimes ignored: Android, google, sound, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Is Amazon About To Debut New Smartphone?: Samsung, AT&T, functions - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Can I get a new plan, get a discount new phone and sell it?: Verizon, activate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Snapdragon 800 vs 801, efficiency.: battery, ATT, better, how much - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Smartphone Technology: iPhone, electronics, safari, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Looking for new earbuds for my iPhone 5: sound, money, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. AT&T gophone: Verizon, iPhone, AT&T, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Does know how to track a stolen cell phone?: disable, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. iPhone apps stopped working: itunes, update, safari, comcast - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Is Your Android Device Telling the World Where Been?: devices, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Samsung Galaxy Avant: T-Mobile, google, cell phone, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Cell Phone Dropping Calls: T-Mobile, Verizon, battery, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. free cell phones in Little Rock, AR.: T-Mobile, contract, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Which option uses less smartphone data??: update, battery, ATT, monitor - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Recommendations for cell phone (NOT a smartphone): Verizon, opera, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Ever Lost Photos on Smart Phone: issues, company - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Exporting music from Iphone to Ipod?: computer, device, iPod Touch, crash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Uninstalling an app to free up space: update, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Help - how to boost cell signal using m-cell: iPhone, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Texting App: Samsung, google, function, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Favourite Apps?: battery, Android, blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. what is the future of cell phone signals and towers??: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. decide: s5, G3 or HTC one (m8): battery, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Android security mystery – ‘fake’ cellphone towers found in U.S.: iPhone, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Addon to scroll to the top or bottom quickly?: Android, opera, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Will unplugging the phone as soon as it's fully charged extend battery life?: Motorola, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Microsoft Banning Google as a Default Search on New Lumias: update, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. with T-Mobile? about fees/taxes.: Android, AT&T, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Recording into iphone: Android, devices, iPod Touch, multimedia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Unfortunately, settings has stopped: computer, battery, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. News, Mysterious Fake Cellphone Towers Are Intercepting Calls All Over The US: Android, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Transfering music from Android to Iphone. Help: computer, itunes, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Smartphones To Replace Hotel Room Keys - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. How Long to Power Off Android/AVG security: Verizon, computers, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. A smartphone than can run Slacker radio without shutting it off automatically.: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Google Voice Mail on Samsung Galaxy 111 - How do I delete?: computer, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. IOS 8.0.1 problems - not pads?: iPhones, update, software, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Note 4: update, charging, wireless, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Is it worth it to renew contract for this?: 3G, Verizon, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Iphone5: a blocked number: disable, problem, block - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. Using google to download contacts/apps to new phone: Motorola, Verizon, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. How does GoPhone work: iPhone, contract, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. with AT&T experiencing intermittent service?: AT&T, problem, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. AT&T sim card for iphone 4s, and no phone: iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Samsung Note 4 vs. LG G3: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. T-Mobile SIM Cards (Now they're smaller?): Nokia, iPhone, update, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. iPhone 4s vs. Galaxy III: itunes, device, cameras, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Clone Phones: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Generic micro SD cards: ATT, function, camera, videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Verizon Edge vs. More Everything: iPhone, contract, 4GB, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Has used monitoring software for iPhone: function, sound, recommendation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Cell Phone Signal Boosters: T-Mobile, computer, iPhone, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Thinking about leaving Selectel and signing a new two year contract with Verizon.: website, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Competition is good!: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Smartphone-related: How to update my residential address on Google+ profile?: disable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Blocking a call that isn't there: contract, update, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Best prepaid wireless company: TMobile, Verizon, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. How do I put MP3's and other files from my PC to my phone?: desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Ebola app? @: iPhones, virus, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Monitoring / Controlling Kids Phone - Apps?: Verizon, computers, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. News, 'She Was More Concerned About Her Phone Than Getting Out Of The Drain': iPhones, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Real Estate Agent Needs Tech Advice: computers, contracts, microsoft, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. iPhone Troubles Keep On Coming---New Complaint Smartphone Is Catching Hairs From People’s Heads And Beards: Samsung, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Bend gate latest victim Samsung note 4: iPhone, laws, Android, equipment - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. New Verizon Pre-paid cellphone..a few questions...: Motorola, T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. New Smartphone (Is there software you can remove to free up space?): Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. know of a 'email-only alert app' for craigslist?: iPhone, Android, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Wireless earbuds/headset: Verizon, iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Phone Battle: Apple iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Motorola, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. What carrier/sim card to get for unlocked iphone 4s?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. New Alerts on iPhone: ATT, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Look up!!!: cell phone, Tracfone, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. I'm having a problem with a Galaxy Mega i9205 6.3: battery, ATT, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Ready SIM?: T-Mobile, 3G, contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Accidentally deleted messages on iPhone 4S: 3G, computer, itunes, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Text to 911 on it's way: Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Thinking about Galaxy by Samsung: TMobile, charging, battery, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. If you are thinking of buying a phone for the camera...: iPhone, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. att hotspot detected with wifi off: battery, Android, scan, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Best phone case for Galaxy S4: iPhone, Samsung, rant, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. Clean Master - Free Optimizer app by KS Mobile: remove, google, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Data plan advice for: iPhone, battery, tethering, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. iPhone 6 Is a Thin, Sexy Phone with a Killer Camera: Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Offline GPS on a CDMA iPhone in a GSM country?: 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Just downloaded iOS 8: iPhone, update, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Using Iphone 4 as IPod or ITouch--no CD player in new car: computer, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Can suggest a really good app for birthday reminders?: contracts, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Why people wait in a line, s the answer: computers, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. iPhone 6 vs. Other: Motorola, 3G, itunes, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Warning - The iPhone 6 Plus bends, but not by design: ATT, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. If you don't pay your cell bill, how long will it still work?: contract, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. I'm not planning to do anything criminal but…...: T-Mobile, contracts, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Android - Gmail sign-in error: update, password, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Sprint $60 Unlimited Data Plan: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Is iOS 8 safe?: iPhone, update, security, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Best PREPAID Cell Phone?: T-Mobile, website, email, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Byte Size: Verizon, iPhones, passwords, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. iphone 5c vs iphone 5s: Verizon, contract, capable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. iPhone 6: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. would you ever wait in a line?: 3G, iPhone, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. When did cell phones become a social norm?: computer, iPhone, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. In need of Android information: Motorola, 3G, computers, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. facebook messenger icon: capable, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Can you have the same number on two different phones?: Verizon, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Need Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6 plus: Motorola, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. AT&T offering double data promo: Verizon, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. How long does your phone battery last on a charge?: Motorola, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Stuns with Second Curved Screen: iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Recommendations for a SIMPLE Android MP3 player ???: microsoft, opera, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Where to get the most money selling a used Cell-Phone?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. So I just got my first smartphone,are there non facebook games?: Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. debating between HTC One and an iphone: Nokia, 3G, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Map apps that allow avoid freeways/tolls, quickest time/shortest distance: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. How to transfer songs from Iphone to computer.: itunes, Android, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Why do people like IPhones over androids?: computers, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Looking for cheap, good smartphone: Nokia, T-Mobile, 3G, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. Need advice, 2-year contract ending and looking for options: TMobile, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Are Samsung Galaxy phones sensitive?: iPhone, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Why phone battery charge speed vary?: Nokia, iPhone, charging, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Hands Free texting app ------- make recommendation!: Android, automatically, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. How long have your cell/smartphone lasted?: Motorola, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. News, Is your phone worth your life?: devices, camera, blu-ray - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. The most durable, sleek smartphone?: Verizon, iPhone, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Straight talk prepaid phone plan: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. How to uninstall Mcafee site advisor on galaxy s4: Verizon, disable, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Why LTE is a worthless mess: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. When did mobile become your / the primary platform?: computers, iPhone, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Help! S4 sends text messages if someone texts me while I'm driving.: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Thoughts on the Galaxy S5?: Nokia, Verizon, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. I need advice on a tech upgrade...: computer, microsoft, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Android? iOS? Blackberry? Windows? Other? Why do you love it?: Nokia, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. twitter error dialog, android: remove, application, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. I use my Note 3 to play the radio at night while I sleep: Motorola, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Can't send photos without data on? S5: Samsung, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Cancelling my landline: computer, iPhone, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. What is my best cell phone option for 2 month visit to states: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Your hand phone/cellphone: computer, iPhones, charging, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Need a New Phone, and Need Suggestions!!: Nokia, T-Mobile, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Smartphone remote wipe vulnerability: iPhone, Android, ATT, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. IPhone 6 Thoughts?: Verizon, iPhones, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. cell phone location: cellphone, access, block, company - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Samsung Galaxy or iphone?: computers, itunes, Android, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. 'Vacation' msg with iOS7 when turn off texting?: Verizon, computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Moto G: Can't Access The Internet: Verizon, Android, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. What is the best phone ever owned?: Nokia, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Forensic scientist identifies suspicious 'back doors' running on every iOS device: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Are wrist watches doomed ?: iPhone, ATT, electronics, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Need Recommendations on DURABLE iPhone 5c cases: ATT, device, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Why should I care?: iPhones, Samsung, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Your iPhone is stalking you.: Android, GPS, desktop, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Which Cell Phone Service Providers.........: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Which Service Provider Should I Use ?????: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Why do I keep receiving phone calls from numbers with the first 6 digits as mine? (Can't take it anymore!): Verizon Wireless, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. T-Mobile WiFi calling, run into issues with it?: Skype, battery, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. to root or not to root: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, partition - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Eligible for upgrade in October but need new phone sooner: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Expensive phones: iPhones, contract, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. How do I know if someone blocked my texts?: Verizon, computers, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Can I track someone s location who has an iphone: computer, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. TSA will check to see if your device turns on for international, U.S.-bound flights: battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Warning to Android Fone Owners: computers, contract, partition, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. wifi calling: T-Mobile, Skype, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Looking for long term iPhone users who have switched to Android?: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. will klink tether app work android phone to android tab?: laptop, Asus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Video, Posted by Anjul sharma Never use a mobile at Petrol Pumps HQ: videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Governments Can Secretly Track Cellphones Around World: security, access, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Google Voice on Samsung S3 Sprint - Never knows caller: change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch: device, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Motorola's new devices: Watch, 2 phones and a BT device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane, inspired by Washington experiment - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. After years of using your smartphone or tablet what new features have you discovered? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Another death by 3rd party iCharger: device, USB, money, quality - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Apple iPhone ios8 update about photos: computer, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Star N9500 smartphone from China shipping with malware: Android, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. AT&T: Plans for basic & messaging phones: contract, GoPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Hoax: cellphone numbers becoming public: ATT, email, format, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. News Video, Naked celeb hack lesson: 'Delete' doesn't mean delete: computer, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Security on Galaxy 5s: Verizon, update, virus, scan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Why my Galaxy Mega 6.3 battery cannot charg? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Rumors of the demise of the Nexus line are false: compatible, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Text messages: Weird, indecent and intrusive.: Verizon, iPhones, contract, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Trade in your 4s, get a 5s free w/ 2 year contract at radioshack *LIMITED TIME*: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones