View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

1. Email missing on Samsung phone: computer, iPhone, Android, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Lost phone tracker recommendations: computer, application, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Torn Between the Lg v60 and i-phone 11 pro max (Help needed): Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Is there a way to add other audio files to a podcast playlist, or vice versa? (On Android): google, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Snapchat sends notification for screenshotting a photo that the site only displays one look but: GPS, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Watch parties on Facebook: iPhone, laptop, device, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. What is the Surveillance App on Samsung phone?: iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. With iOS what is the point of backing up your apps everyday?: computer, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Swiping on an Android phone: disable, remove, password, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. How to disable hyperlinks in text messages?: T-Mobile, Verizon, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. how to delete a Bluetooth device listing:Android: Motorola, remove, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Weird thing happening to my phone!: iPhone, Android, display, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Android update: google, security, format, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Moto e6: Verizon, update, Android, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Set up POP email?: computer, iPhone, Android, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Transferring Service To a New Cellphone: T-Mobile, Verizon, towers, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. howto get pictures, videos, music from android device with broken screen: charging, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Moto G3 transfer photos to sd card: computer, documents, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. chrome issues: remove, firefox, google, functions - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. My iphone is asking me to enter my apple password in settings lately: update, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Transferring Photos To SD Card: computers, Android, Samsung, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. T-Mobile, Sprint & ATT is Down Nationwide: update, emergency, satellite - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. It pays to pay: Verizon, TV, money, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Iphone heavy duty charging cords: iPhones, cable, ATT, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Recording video without sound - Android/Samsung Galaxy S10e: disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Armpocket Mega i-40 armband for iphone 7 phone plus with speck case: ATT, document - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. Android issue hack: computers, update, ATT, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Household internet through your cell phone carrier?: T-Mobile, Verizon, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. New Droid - how to stop Google downloads?: Motorola, iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Samsung Galaxy S5 wifi encryption: iPhone, application, Android, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. My Cell Isn't Charging: battery, Android, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. I need help locating manual for a Wiko cell phone . . .: Android, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. google voice phone number(voip): remove, browser, desktop, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Joy tab™ 2: T-Mobile, 3G, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. can I sell my s10 and s20: best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Spam calls stopped: Motorola, google, security, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Wierd Text: computer, ATT, security, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Samsung Galaxy: battery, ATT, cell phone, light - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Androids are out: T-Mobile, Verizon, update, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Wiping Cache Partition: T-Mobile, Android, function, issues - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Can photos be transfered from cell phones to PCs *directly*, w/o having to send them? If so, HOW?: Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. How to make icons always visible?: Android, Samsung, navigation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Smart phones and internet providers: TMobile, Verizon, towers, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Help with Galaxy Grand Prime cell phone: computer, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. best sound quality in flip phones?: Cingular, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Samsung Galaxy A10e or similar phone: screen, LG, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Dish biught Boost Mobile supporting CDMA: TMobile, coverage, work, activate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. cell phone fast chargers: charging, battery, cable, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Did your cellular changing to Volte make you buy a new phone but you didn't need to?: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. My Galaxy S9+ is blacking out at random moments: battery, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Older Android Phones may not be able to open many secure websites?: battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. iPhone 10 or?: charging, video, sound, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Android phone: Where is exported voicemail file?: computer, iPhone, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. How to download media from various and other websites?: google, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. No internet on my smartphone: update, Android, Samsung, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Tracing a phone number: ATT, websites, google, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Call apps: Skype, towers, application, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Problem receiving texts from banks or PayPal: T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. Fitness Apps?: application, stream, universal, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. AT&T Prepaid cripples unlocked cell phones to HSPA+ and can have poor call quality due to no HD Voice: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Strange something on top of screen...: Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. help, can't tuen Android speaker on during and incoming call: Motorola, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Got a text from Verizon: desktop, virus, tablets, stream - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Getting a document from a cellphone...: computer, iPhone, laws, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Locked Google Account: T-Mobile, computer, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Accidentally clicked on a malicous email link for Stimulus Package: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. HUD Display: Android, GPS, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. I got ear pods, now I don't know how to use them: compatible, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. s for an Apple glitch?: iPhone, email, format, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. OK, now I need help to save text messages: computer, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Reception: Verizon, iPhone, towers, signal - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. WeChat Problems: application, ATT, transfer, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Does have a Moto E6?: Verizon, ATT, screen, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. No Service!: Verizon, iPhone, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Just switched from Verizon to T mobile: TMobile, Samsung, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. questions about Moto E4 phone with Android 7.1.1: Motorola, Verizon, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Scanning on my 6S Iphone: documents, keyboard, camera, screenshots - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Sprint Providing Unlimited Data, Extra 20GB Hotspot, Free International Calling in response to COVID-19: Verizon, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Blocking someone on WhatsApp: block, features - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. I'm liking Duo app: Android, cell phone, video, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. my Moto E4 is getting on my nerves: lazy Battery Saver mode: Motorola, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Windows Your Phone App for Android?: Verizon, microsoft, laptop, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Way to Increase Image Resolution on Cell Phone Camera?: application, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. In Android 7.1.1 texting, what is the voice command for - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Why have VoIP when you have...: iPhone, coverage, ATT, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Blocking one unknown number causes problems: iPhone, Android, automatic, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Music sounds weak on Moto E4 while played through 3.5 headphones.: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. How do you switch to safe mode after turning on your phone?: Android, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Lost iPhone warning/phishing: battery, password, text - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. iPhoneX New Front Camera Not Working (not a FaceID issue): ATT, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Apple CarPlay: update, Android, monitor, lcd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. T Mobile users experience this before?: T-Mobile, Android, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. solar cell phone chargers: charging, battery, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Problems with sound with iPhone. No sounds, actual phone calls. What’s up?: ATT, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Phone not reacting to my requests .: update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. iPhone SE mystery problem . . . battery?: update, automatic, opera, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. New cell number privacy?: computers, microsoft, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Why we love T-Mobile: Verizon, coverage, ATT, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. Shutter speed on an Android phone: disable, capable, Samsung, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. LG Getting Out of Smartphone Business: update, battery, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Group texts can be an absolute abomination!: iPhone, disable, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Rollable phones: update, display, screen, videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. what happens when you text people in a group who have iphones when you have an android?: blackberry, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. New FCC Actions on Robocalls: T-Mobile, microsoft, document, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Moto Stylus won't save photos - a few months old: Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Pixel 5, my first 48 hours: iPhone, battery, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Facebook - can't specify a location: Android, wifi, problem, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. When iPhone shows 80% charged is it really 80% charged because...: charging, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Dumb about switching to a store's/restaurant's wifi: TMobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Is there a pre-paid minutes plan: T-Mobile, contracts, emergency, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone XR? size,: T-Mobile, Verizon, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. T-Mobile Home Internet goes Nationwide: cable, automatic, ATT, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Robocaller Gets 20 Years in Prison: opera, flash, rant, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Motorola phones. Are they good?: computer, iPhones, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Are there anymore cellular phones that aren't infested with Google products?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Obtaining a refund from Verizon Wireless: computer, iPhone, GoPhone, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. Can you survive in life today without a phone?: Cingular, T-Mobile, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Wait for 5G?: 3G, battery, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. New iPhone for 5G ??: Motorola, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. deGoogled Phone: 3G, capable, compatible, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. How Long Do You Keep a Phone?: Nokia, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. What happens if you forward your smart phone to a landline but on the landline you forward all calls to the smartphone: email, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Help finding replacement phone by features: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Time for new phone: computer, iPhones, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Why aren't zoom (telephoto) lenses on all iPhones instead of ultrawide?: Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Why does Verizon make it so hard to buy from them?: iPhone, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Phone as home computer....: iPhone, microsoft, Android, tethering - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Current Google Apps problem: T-Mobile, disable, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. When will the apple watch be able to monitor all vitals and help a person reach homeostatis?: ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Textnow.com: disable, towers, Android, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Microsoft Duo Dual Screen Folding Phone: computers, Android, geek, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. can't download pictures from my phone: computer, charging, Android, tethering - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Greyed out APN settings...: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. ZTE Quest 5 - settings: microsoft, disable, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. What is wrong with my 2020 I-Phone?: Verizon, computer, iPhone, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Work arounds in sending a text on feature phone: 3G, computer, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. My phone rings only 5 or 6 times.: Verizon, AT&T, cell phone, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. The 10 Best Smartphones Not Made in China: Motorola, iPhone, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Upgrade from an iPhone 6s?: update, Samsung, email, cameras - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. What is the big deal with earpods?: battery, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. bring your own device to sprint/t-mobile (i.m.e.i. failure): Cingular, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. What is your experience with AT&T?: Cingular, Verizon, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Looking for a New Android Phone: Verizon, iPhone, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. T-Mobile launched the first standalone 5G network in the US today: Motorola, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Google Pixel 4a: Verizon, iPhone, battery, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. T-Mobile 2G/3G shutdown ?: Verizon, iPhone, charging, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. What is gonna happen to CDMA after Verizon gives it back to the FCC?: 3G, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Trying to transfer contacts on phone: T-Mobile, iPhone, battery, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Google Play Music going away end of October or December 2020: itunes, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Block text: Motorola, Verizon, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Cell Phone Insurance: TMobile, device, screen, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. If you have an old smart phone... What do you do with it?: T-Mobile, PDA - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Reading Icons: computer, Android, laptop, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Best method to recharge cell phone batteries: iPhones, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. 911 calls on cell phone: Verizon, disable, compatible, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Sumsung Galaxy sneakily putting ads in their apps?: Motorola, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Attempting to get my cell phone bill way down: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. I'm sure we have all misplaced our phones, have you ever lost your phone?: disable, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Free Sprint Cell Phone Line, $0/month, Unlimited Voice, Text, Data (for as long as you maintain an account with them): T-Mobile, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Bluetooth headset troubles?: Motorola, update, Android, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Verizon Unlimited Data Plans: T-Mobile, contracts, Android, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. What form of communication do you prefer to today?: computers, contract, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Problems with Musicolet, Android and Bluetooth: Motorola, application, GPS, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Old Phone, New Life: Motorola, Nokia, 3G, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Best Plan?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Are all/most earbuds for cell phones compatible?: ATT, Walmart, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Need Help. Someone is using my cell phone number: laws, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Verizon did it again: 3G, AT&T, stream, Tracfone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. At&t Trade in: contract, AT&T, cell phone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Tracfone service interruption?: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. What's the attraction of TikTok with young people?: application, monitor, streaming - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. iPhone SE coming out Aprl 17. Is it good?: iPhones, update, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. 3G and 4G going away Feb. 2022: Motorola, capable, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. My experience with Verizon: Verizon Wireless, iPhone, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. need a new phone: iPhone, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Should I get the Moto G Power or Pixel 4A as my first smartphone?: Motorola, TMobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Apple Watch for use with Cardiologist: iPhone, battery, automatically, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. buying a cell phone from a third party inquiry: computer, iPhones, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. I bought a $30 Bluetooth headset at Wally-World: bad!!: compatible, Android, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. What is the least expensive way to get a verizon mobile line (in SF area)?: Motorola, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Sooo...I need help with solar power bank: iPhone, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Samsung's New Phone Costs $2K: ATT, device, display, tablets - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Poop-soaked phone' rescued from national forest toilet: Verizon, iPhone, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. AT&T vs. T-Mobile: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Phones are so slippery, and phone cases: iPhones, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Google Photos sucks - what Gallery replaces the old Moto Gallery?: Motorola, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. I've been trying to dig my smartphone more lately, but....: update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Droid refuses public wifi connections: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. How does one wear a summer sun hat: battery, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Sound Hound Song ID Results are Hit or Miss!: iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Families sharing phone plans: Verizon, email, wireless, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. recommendation for excerise armband for iPhone 7 plus with speck case - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. A recording app for smart phone to pick up background noise(nuisance neighbor): speakers, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Just re-acquired Microsoft Lumia 950XL Phone in 2021: iPhone, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Boost Mobile: Wait until Dish: work, better, unlimited, package - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Verizon Preferred System Triangle: wifi, service, calling - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. people can call me,: T-Mobile, google, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Metadata: The Digital Fingerprint: computer, ATT, format, how much - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Getting My Own Texts in Group Text On MotoG 5: problem, text - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. IPHONE X - External lightening microphone not working after using USB microphone: software, audio - Cell Phones and Smartphones