View Full Version: Home Interior Design and Decorating Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1. How to remove great stuff foam from my leather steering wheel? - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  2. Different laminates in kitchen and dining area/living room?: laminate, flooring, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  3. Living room arrangement help: fireplace, counter top, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  4. Where to buy vertical blinds: color, doors, design, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  5. Dining Room color advice needed ASAP!: painted, colors, light, Benjamin Moore - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  6. new house has hardwood floors ... what do I need to know?: tile, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  7. Best way to create multiple/complex slopes w Hardie board underlayment for ceramic tile: floor, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  8. Tips for finding specific dining set?: kitchen, colors, photos, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  9. New CREE LED versus GE Reveal Halogen for Kitchen?: lighting, Home Depot, bonus room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  10. Dining Table / Desk Combined or Not? (Pic included): floor plan, fireplace, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  11. media stand/hutch at a reasonable price?: light, designers, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  12. Advice on bathroom lights: mirror, ceiling, drywall, install - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  13. Bedroom Fireplace: mirror, granite, mantles, painting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  14. about my Four Sqare in PA! Breaking News!: bureau, house, better - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  15. Help with Captians style WaterBed?!?!?: bed, wood, better, ideas - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  16. Blinds.com experience: pictures, bedroom, window, installer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  17. Recommendations for the Cabinets remodeling in Northern VA?: design, best, desert - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  18. Type of paint for a modern interior design: floor, paneling, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  19. Tile flooring and shower stall that won't outdate?: light, bathroom, basement - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  20. Where can I buy a small tension rod and curtain for kitchen window?: color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  21. Tile Bathroom Floor 2nd Flr Woodframe Bldg?: vinyl, flooring, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  22. Upgrade kitchen cabinet from Merillat Classic to Masterpiece: granite, counter top, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  23. Why is the shower drain in the middle of the floor?: color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  24. idea where I can find this fabric?: panels, curtains, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  25. Shower Pans: Acrylic or Stone?: color, design, bath, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  26. Tell me your experiences with open kitchen shelving: cabinet, color, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  27. Wooden hall tree with brass accents - how to change the brass?: mirror, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  28. Arranging furniture in a small office room: door, bathroom, window - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  29. What to do with rope/belt chairs?: paint, tiles, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  30. Eichler-like house plans: designs, contemporary, good, cheap - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  31. best way to tuft a headboard?: pictures, design, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  32. What is the best budget paint?: Valspar, color, white, dark - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  33. Help me find my ideal dining room table: cabinets, pictures, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  34. to stain old (70s) style folding closet doors?: paint, sand, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  35. Best high traffic hallway and kitchen paint?: Valspar, Benjamin Moore, bathrooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  36. a practical use for that old TV console: photos, heater, basement - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  37. Photo and Wall Murals: fireplace, pictures, doors, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  38. Wool Rug Home Remedy Cleaning?: stairs, spray, table, rugs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  39. Help! Using formal dining room as a family room instead?: floor, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  40. Wedgewood vent hood not working? Is there an instruction manual: doors, stove - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  41. Flooring.. Use Empire? Do it myself?: hardwood floors, kitchen, light, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  42. Paint samples: Valspar, colors, light, Sherwin Williams - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  43. Guidance needed from you cabinet makers & woodworkers: paint, Lowes, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  44. Painting a bathroom: paint, ceiling, sand, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  45. Platform beds???: photos, wooden, bedrooms, bed - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  46. Suggestions for extra tall Cali king bed?: curtains, colored, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  47. need help with my living room: floor, painting, curtains, cupboards - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  48. Distressed Kitchen?: hardwood, paint, cupboard, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  49. need help with odd shaped apartment living room :(: paint, ceiling, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  50. Bali custom window treatments is a standup manufacturer!: louver, blinds, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  51. help with the room - 5 walls/2doors: color, living room, windows - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  52. paint walls and molding or put in new floors and moldings first?: hardwood, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  53. Need design ideas for my humble home in the hills: paint, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  54. Free standing photo frame that will hold at least 4 8x10's: panel, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  55. about Hardwood Flooring: paint, sand, kitchen, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  56. Flat Screen TV Cleaning?: granite, tiles, curtains, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  57. Ultracraft Acrilux II: laminated, panel, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  58. What is My NON WOOD desk made of ???: granite, laminate, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  59. Have of you seen this BLOG?: pictures, door, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  60. I have a hard time matching stuff?: vinyl, floor, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  61. Interior door style help: single panel, painted, doors, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  62. New Home Office - Mixing Furniture Styles?: color, light, designer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  63. Glass Entry Door with built-in shades?: blinds, doors, light, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  64. wrinkled posters: good, hang, flat, inside - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  65. Color storm in kitchen by Benjamin: granite, countertops, paint, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  66. Help with Paint in a 2-story foyer with an open floor plan: mirror, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  67. What is the nicest sheet vinyl?: laminate, hardwood, tiles, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  68. Tile for vanity and bar sink counter?: granite, laminate, corian - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  69. New Urban Loft Apartment in Need of Decorating Help: paint, ceiling, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  70. Need color ideas for huge beige couch in long dull room: floor, drapes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  71. Interior doors for basement: floor, panel, stairs, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  72. Old home depot glass shades? The kind that...: light, Lowes, install - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  73. Need help arranging furniture in a studio apartment: flooring, panel, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  74. Build Quality for Ethan Allen circa 2010-2012?: hardwood, color, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  75. about area rugs on hardwood floors: fireplace, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  76. Sliding glass door ..: panels, colors, doors, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  77. SEWING -Recovering cushions on rocker/glider--pattern size???: painted, maple, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  78. for Interior designers and others: panel, paint, ceiling, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  79. Do we need a breakfast nook or pantry?: hardwood, countertops, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  80. Help pick a paint color for living room that goes well with greenish kitching/family room: drapes, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  81. adding sconces on side of a fireplace? (PICS): hardwood floors, drapes, painting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  82. Tried To Stain Joined Crown Moulding?: painted, ceiling, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  83. know where I can find this chair?: photos, design, mustard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  84. what do i do with this dining room set? pic included: paint, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  85. What do you think of 3 frames: painting, cabinets, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  86. HGTV Dream Home 2012: sand, photos, designers, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  87. Outdoor rugs ??: color, doors, screened porch, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  88. Master bathroom wallpaper HELP: vinyl, paint, sand, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  89. house w/ NO pantry---???: flooring, counter, ceiling, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  90. I need YOUR ideas!: painted, ceiling, ceilings, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  91. help my master bedroom door opens into living room: floor plan, drapes, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  92. What are your projects for 2012?: mirror, wood flooring, paneling, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  93. Need advice of kitchen colors: granite, floor, counters, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  94. Master Bedroom Decorating.. Pic enclosed!: mirror, floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  95. Ideas on what to do with this.....: floors, drapes, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  96. Wall art from Hawaii?: colors, lights, family room, basement - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  97. Secondary bathroom that doesn't match the rest of the house?: floor plan, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  98. have a stamped concrete patio?: counter top, sand, color, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  99. Vanity lighting - up or down?: mirror, floor, ceiling, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  100. Furniture placement in square living/dining room: floor plan, kitchen, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  101. ceiling fixture - do they need to match?: floor, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  102. Help with dining table, natural wood finish ruined: sand, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  103. Should I start shopping???: curtains, shower, color schemes, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  104. NEED HELP! with this rental property: floor, fireplace, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  105. Having a bedroom as the first room visitor's enter: floor plan, futon, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  106. I hate my Den....part 2: paint, colors, photos, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  107. White appliances/Paint cabinets? Pt. 2: WITH PHOTO: hardwood, counters, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  108. Where to find HIGH END beds/(walk-in)closets: bureau, sand, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  109. recommend a Granite Counter top color: laminate, floor, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  110. Do carpet cleaning companies really clean heavily soiled carpet?: flooring, ceramic tiles, staircase - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  111. I hate my living room: floor plan, paint, ceiling, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  112. how tall is your coffee table and do you wish it were taller or shorter?: kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  113. Kitchen floors - hardwood?: vinyl, laminate, hardwood floors, panel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  114. Closet expansion: color, door, bedroom, window - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  115. Kitchen Decorating Help!: granite, laminate, flooring, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  116. what to do with attic door in a bedroom ceiling?: floor, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  117. Paint colors for servant quarters apartment of an old mansion..ideas?: mirror, Valspar - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  118. Let's Talk Sofas!: floor plan, colors, design, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  119. costs for drape window treatments???: vinyl, drapes, panel, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  120. best(realistic looking and feeling)laminate instead of hardwood?: hardwood floors, tile, bedroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  121. would this desk go with this sofa? (PICS): floor plan, fireplace, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  122. Granite color for medium wood cabinet: flooring, tile, maple, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  123. Wooden floors in kitchen: hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, sink, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  124. Kitchen Redesign Help: granite, flooring, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  125. Painted cabinets and a few other upgrades: vinyl, granite, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  126. White appliances: What color to paint the kitchen cabinets?: hardwood, countertops, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  127. Kitchen Cabinets - Are Glazed Cabinets a Fad: granite, panel, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  128. Flat Screen Above Fireplace: door, light, designers, contemporary - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  129. Furniture Arrangement (floor plan included): fireplace, doors, light, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  130. Ideas for finishing basement floor?: laminate, hardwood floor, ceiling, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  131. help with my 70's kitchen!: floor, countertops, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  132. Best Sofa/Fabric for Pet Owners? (w/ Picture Link): colored, door, designer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  133. Pics and video of my home remodel: floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  134. New house...new challenges. Help with Furniture decisions!!!: floor plan, fireplace, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  135. $1,000 - what to use it for...: doors, light, bed, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  136. Foyer flooring tile or hardwood ?: hardwood floor, sand, kitchen, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  137. Price quote on similar kitchen (pic inside): mirror, counter, loft - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  138. decorating help needed - living room: Valspar, hardwood, drapes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  139. 1 blinds or 2 blinds?: shutters, vinyl, drapes, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  140. Final sofa selection: curtains, color, door, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  141. Having trouble deciding a color scheme in bedroom: drapes, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  142. Found My Four Square! Where to begin???: shutters, granite, hardwood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  143. Bathroom colors - Cream tiles, or white - with beadboard wainscoting. Bathroom colors - Cream tiles, or white - with b: floor, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  144. Help Makeover 1980's Style: hardwood, fireplace, panels, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  145. Don't you think they historical houses are much better looking: open floor plan, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  146. If you had an extra room in your house ...: futon, stairs, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  147. daybed/trundle or futon for guest/sewing room? (PICS!): floor plan, cabinet, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  148. My Four Square!!! The pictures are: fireplace, counter top, tile, kitchen cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  149. Should I buy a fridge now due to color changes?: granite, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  150. Went furniture shopping today....: hardwood floors, paint, loft, Flexsteel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  151. Help - what to do with my living room design challenge: floor plan, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  152. Does This Match: colors, design, upholster, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  153. Would you paint your hardwood floors white?: color, pictures, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  154. Bland Living Room - help? Ideas?: floor, paint, ceiling, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  155. Counter, floor and cabinet combo ????: granite, laminate, corian, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  156. Ladies! getting ripped off in bedroom furniture storage space!: kitchens, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  157. Will This Work??: ceiling, doors, designer, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  158. Copper paint for walls?: mirror, Valspar, fireplace, acrylic paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  159. Drop Ceiling vs. Sheet Rock for Basement: paneling, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  160. What kind of dining room centerpiece do you have?: painting, cupboard, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  161. Help with Kraftmaid Cabinets!!!!: granite, floor, panel, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  162. Need a beautiful blue!: Valspar, paint, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  163. What have you paid for hardwood floor installation?: sand, light, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  164. 2 different carpets -- transitioning? (PIC!): hardwood floor, tile, stairs, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  165. Need Curtain/Drape Help: panels, curtains, colors, blinds - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  166. Opinion how normal is it...: counters, paint, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  167. What is YOUR favorite style of home, and why? Do you live in it. or do you have plans to in the future?: hardwood floors, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  168. Update blah ranch house exterior: shutters, vinyl, paint, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  169. Tan leather couch with pale gray wall???: paint, kitchen, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  170. One Coat Paint: color, light, Sherwin Williams, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  171. craft closet? office closet? of you done: floor plan, color, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  172. Arranging Furniture in Studio Apartment: ceiling, kitchen, headboard, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  173. Kitchen needs updating - ideas?? *pics included*: vinyl, granite, hardwood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  174. help with outdoor wicker furniture: kitchen, color, porch, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  175. Foyer Decorating: big mirror, ceiling, color, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  176. seriously cheap kitchen floor: vinyl, laminate, hardwood, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  177. Painting an old buffet: mirror, panels, paint, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  178. what do you think of sofas/coffee tables? (PICS): floor plan, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  179. weigh in on rearranging my kitchen: vinyl, floor plan, countertop, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  180. help with decorating my living room: vinyl, floor plan, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  181. Help Me Chose an Accent Color: hardwood, drapes, fireplace, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  182. Had my fill of Victorian...is attracted to the American Foursuare?: hardwood floors, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  183. HELP!!! What would you do?: door, design, beds, corner - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  184. Contemporary, Colorful & Beachy Style Lovers!: pictures, designer, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  185. could chairs work together? (PICS): fireplace, Ralph Lauren, photos, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  186. Liven up kitchen backsplash: painting, tiles, grout, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  187. lots of decor: mantel, bedding, cost, art - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  188. Choosing bathroom tile -: mirror, floor, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  189. Used, Aesthetically Pleasing Butchers Block?: laminated, counter top, sand, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  190. colors problem!: mirror, drapes, paint, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  191. Need you comments on the hardwood floor choice: hardwood floors, tile, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  192. Design Challenge- Modern taste meets historic home half bath design HELP!: mirror, hardwood floors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  193. How to tie room styles together?!: granite, floor plan, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  194. Suggestions for Ceiling Fans: kitchen, color, porch, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  195. Bad Quartz Countertop Seam: granite, counter top, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  196. White trim and not beige: paint, colors, photos, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  197. Stuff on your kitchen counters: or Nay?: counter top, cupboard, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  198. what do you think about kids on 1st floor/master on 2nd?: stairs, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  199. Wife painted living room while I was at work!!: paint, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  200. Help with home project - Iron Balusters: staircase, wooden, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating