View Full Version: Home Interior Design and Decorating Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1. When it comes to buying sectionals....: hardwood, tile, sand, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  2. Allure Vinyl Flooring by Traffic Master: tile, sand, colored, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  3. Help college guy make his place nicer!: laminate, hardwood, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  4. Where do you buy dim bulbs for people with light sensitivity?: paint, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  5. How to arrange furniture around fireplace and corner TV?: colored, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  6. Light fixture for older home - aim for original look or something more modern: painted, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  7. restaining Kitchen cabinets: open floor plan, countertops, colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  8. Need help with window treatment: ceiling, colors, contemporary, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  9. Cost of Fireplace: sand, design, living room, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  10. old laminate cabinet! need to fix or replace one!: counter top, paint, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  11. black out rollers DYI?: drapes, curtains, colors, blinds - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  12. Room separating curtains: drapes, ceiling, doors, heater - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  13. Strand Bamboo vs maple (repost from parent): flooring, stairs, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  14. House / Room Ideas - Modernizing an old home: floor plan, ceiling, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  15. grout haze left by professional tile installer: tiles, color, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  16. Having a creative block for my walls in my condo: paint, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  17. Crate&Barrel - Pairing Kipling with Cabria?: colors, photos, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  18. what are plants called?: home improvement, photos, family room, store - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  19. Where can you suggest I look for: panels, paint, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  20. Decorating my livingroom?: mirror, floor, cabinet, staircase - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  21. Updated Paint on Entry Way - Now what color for doors - VIDEO PROVIDED: Valspar, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  22. Combining LED with incandescent lighting in your room: kitchen, colors, orange - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  23. Need an experts help on what colours to use in my bedroom!: curtains, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  24. What window treatment for patio sliding door?: drape, panel, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  25. Zuma bathtub is too big!: oak, twin bed, table, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  26. All the Presidents' Houses: design, Washington, homes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  27. Good Sun Blocking Window Coverings / Motorized Blinds: shutters, drapes, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  28. Bronze Faucet/Hardware with white porcelain sink.: granite, countertop, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  29. Front door covers: panel, doors, light, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  30. Red Brick Interior Flooring: painting, grout, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  31. Looking for a great stainless steel appliance cleaner!: doors, light, orange - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  32. Stained concrete in South Florida: laminate, floor, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  33. Cost of installing a custom window seat: mirror, hardwood, counter - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  34. What interior colors should I choose (photo attached): floor, drapes, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  35. Recreating bedroom from ideas catalog?: wall mirror, ceiling, tiles, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  36. Thermoplastic kitchen cabinets: panel, doors, design, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  37. Tiffany style light for bathroom: mirror, counter, painting, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  38. Caring for honed granite?: countertops, tile, better, gloss - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  39. Motorized (electric) traverse rod: drape, draperies, heater, windows - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  40. Help me with kitchen backsplash, color, and countertop: granite, laminate, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  41. Help me with window treatments and trim.: drapes, fireplace, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  42. Interior designed for cats!: floor, photos, spray, house - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  43. does have a combo Toilet/bidet?: shower, kitchen, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  44. modern minimalist concrete floor and walls: paint, ceiling, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  45. Shark Steam cleaner for ceramic tiles: vinyl, floor, grout, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  46. Choosing carpet for living room: hardwood floor, paint, curtains, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  47. Remodeling - updating: granite, flooring, fireplace, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  48. Light Switches: colored, orange, bathrooms, white - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  49. Remove silestone countertop without damaging it!!: flooring, panel, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  50. Need help with colors and ideas - Looking to make my small California house more updated, modern.: panels, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  51. Interesting but not very functional library: photos, traditional - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  52. Need ideas on how to decorate a small minimalist bedroom (Photos included): mirror, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  53. clear flickering bulbs to mimic gas lanterns: ceiling, color, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  54. for Modular sofa owners: hardwood floors, color, vs, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  55. Granite pass through kitchen to living area...: wall, install, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  56. reason NOT to spray paint window trim and casing?: flooring, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  57. Someone help me with my bedroom: pictures, decor, red - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  58. Rainforest Green Marble: granite, counter top, tiles, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  59. Alternative to dry cleaning comforter: drape, loft, bed, sale - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  60. Vertical blinds, or insulated drapes for sliding door patio in cold weather?: color, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  61. For problems with GE CFL lightbulbs...: vs, quality, hang, complaints - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  62. Convering a fireplace to gas.: ceiling, kitchen, color, heater - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  63. New home - need interior ideas: granite, laminate, flooring, counter - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  64. Choosing decorative pillows - color advice needed to match furniture: floor, Ralph Lauren - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  65. Photo Wall Coverings: curtains, photos, bedroom, art - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  66. Need help decorating bedroom: color, photos, bed, walls - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  67. Need help identifying paint color: colors, lighting, Sherwin-Williams, rooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  68. decorating help (pictures included)?: mirror, paint, curtains, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  69. The Bronson Pinchot Project: color, pictures, design, texture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  70. Need help with bedroom decor.: mirror, painting over, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  71. DIY: replace a water softener: match, hang, copper, existing - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  72. Mineral spirits stains on clothing: paint, house, fabric, quality - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  73. Need Help designing my Living Room: floor, fireplace, painting over, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  74. A Newcomer: designers, decor, decorators - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  75. Help with area rug and couch colors.: granite, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  76. for quality (or at least better quality) furniture stores?: counter, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  77. Suggestions for landscape design software?: pictures, designer, house, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  78. Need wall color suggestions for family room; in middle of remodel: hardwood, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  79. tell me your favorite sites for mid-century modern and atomic ranch decor: fireplace, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  80. Challenge: Best chair to match this bed?: headboard, colors, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  81. kids room design!!!: colors, pictures, bright, bedroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  82. Should my half bath and master bath have same flooring as rest of the place?: wood flooring, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  83. Master Bedroom Redecoration: drapes, paint, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  84. eLance.com? used? Thoughts?: photos, designers, Lowes, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  85. The cost of installing laminate flooring: hardwood floors, counter top, Lowes, orange - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  86. Americana/Rustic decor: floor, fireplace, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  87. Ceramic tile wood tile: flooring, ceramic tiles, shower, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  88. Help with My Armoire?: floor, drapes, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  89. Does This Light Fixture Go ?: design, contemporary, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  90. Grey inside a master closet: paint, color, door, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  91. Advice needed about laminate floors....: hardwood, kitchen, bathrooms, install - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  92. White Kitchen Cabinets: 2013 view: vinyl, granite, floor, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  93. Housekeeping about dust..: hardwood floors, drape, ceiling, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  94. Mineral deposits on glass shower door: paint, sand, doors, enamel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  95. Quality patio chair cushions: door, upholster, price, fabric - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  96. Buying furniture online??: headboard, color, door, porch - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  97. Updating a Kitchen - What Would You Do?: mirror, granite, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  98. Interior wall paint problem: flooring, colors, lighting, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  99. Living Room Ideas?: open floor plan, fireplace, paint, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  100. Adding a Fireplace in SE Florida: floor, tile, staircase, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  101. I don't want Pikantari to feel badly - ugly bedroom makeover: mirror, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  102. Need help with Granite for Knotty Alder Cabinets: floor plan, counter top, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  103. Utility room purposes?: cabinets, door, design, heater - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  104. The awfulness that is the guest bedroom. Wear sunglasses.: paint, ceiling, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  105. Engineered wood vs laminate in South Florida: hardwood, ceiling, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  106. White or stained trim (Pic included): floors, paint, ceiling, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  107. Custom toilet tank lids for decor: painting, tile, bath, match - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  108. Comforter Cover Help: design, bath, bed, corner - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  109. General impressions of swinging doors (aka saloon style doors)?: louver, shower, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  110. La z Boy: floor, color, leather, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  111. Dining Room Decor Help: mirror, hardwood, drapes, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  112. know of a good virtual design software ?: Valspar, paint, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  113. Want to paint my kitchen but...: ceiling, sand, light, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  114. Temporary flooring options for apartment bathroom??: vinyl, laminate, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  115. What to do with this country kitchen?: granite, hardwood floors, countertop - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  116. Book Nook: photos, doors, design, Lowes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  117. tile or tub surround?: vinyl, floor, panels, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  118. Crate & barrel 2 and West elm furniture quality? Pier1 ?: kitchen, light, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  119. What material for countertops?: vinyl, granite, laminate, corian - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  120. Sheets are being made bigger and bigger: curtains, color, bed - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  121. new home - can I make this kitchen work?: countertop, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  122. What are your favorite decorating catalogs.....: drape, curtains, pictures, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  123. W&g@hgtv: tile, doors, bathroom, appliances - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  124. Guest bedroom: paint, ceiling, headboard, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  125. How much does good quality furniture cost?: laminate, hardwood, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  126. Mounted headbords: headboard, design, upholster, bedrooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  127. would this TV cabinet work as a console table behind a sofa? (PIC): floor, painted - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  128. Suggestions wanted - pickled kitchen cabinet nightmare: granite, corian, hardwood floors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  129. Home Depot How to Do it Yourself classes: tile, home improvement - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  130. Media furniture/TV Stand/Entertainment Center: paint, cabinet, color, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  131. The Granite Debate: floors, countertops, painted, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  132. What neutral wall colors work with most things?: hardwood floors, drapes, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  133. Kitchen Back-splash thoughts: granite, counter top, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  134. Want to mount TV above fireplace but can I?: countertop, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  135. a livingroom which can't find a purpose: floor, pictures, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  136. hardwood floors: sand, maple, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  137. bedding products in the USA: duvet cover?: photos, light, bath - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  138. Energy saving bulbs makes my home look like a morgue: mirror, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  139. kitchen remodel process?: granite, floors, countertops, painted - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  140. Coffee and end tables....decisions...decisions: painting, designs, living room, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  141. Cost to turn carpet stairs into hardwood?: paint, sand, staircase - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  142. Help me dress NEW bedroom: drapes, paint, ceiling, color schemes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  143. Help! Trying to find chairs that go with new table: painted, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  144. Help with paint color in entry way.: granite, floor, counter - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  145. Color Ideas for kitchen/living room: open floor plan, fireplace, paint, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  146. living room wall decor: mirror, floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  147. Silestone quartz - chips on eased edge: granite, drape, countertop - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  148. Color trends in design for 2013: pictures, light, upholster, heater - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  149. Help us decorate teen daughter's bedroom--before and after photos added....: floor plan, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  150. Help me fill up this big empty space: flooring, countertop, painted - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  151. Above the kitchen cabinets: paint, ceiling, colors, ceilings - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  152. HELP CHOOSE INTERIOR BEDROOM WALL COLOR! 24yr old female: Valspar, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  153. Looking for sofa brand recommendations: hardwood, Flexsteel, front porch, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  154. Duncan Pfyfe reproductions?: vs, dining room, sofa, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  155. Does dining table and kitchen cabinets have to match ?: maple, design, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  156. AAArggghhh!! I hate tile, so what are my other choices for kitchen flooring?: vinyl, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  157. Is this normal 'variance' in granite?: hardwood floors, counter, painted, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  158. arranging a friendly office: counter, pictures, doors, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  159. How could I spiff up my room?: mirror, flooring, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  160. decorating challenge- Help!: hardwood floors, paneling, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  161. who likes industrial design?: floors, ceiling, stairs, loft - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  162. Could use help choosing cellular shades....: color, blinds, Home Depot, Lowes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  163. Painting: touch-up gone wrong: paint, ceiling, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  164. Paint trends: flooring, stairs, colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  165. Decorating a Window that's no longer a Window?: floor, stairs, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  166. Moving to a new old house.: hardwood floors, countertops, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  167. Do you think people are born with good taste?: drapes, painting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  168. repurposing a jewelry armoire? (PICS): cabinet, color, door, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  169. Replacing pinch-pleat drapery panels: drapes, panel, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  170. HELP! Ivory Cotton Sheers!: drape, panel, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  171. Home Depot-New Cabinet Selction Model for Them: flooring, counter top, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  172. BM color suggestions for WARM off white color: floor plan, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  173. DIY litter box screen wall: cabinet, headboard, doors, bath - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  174. can we talk about undertones in paint ????: Valspar, floor, paneling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  175. What is the name of this paint texture?: ceiling, sand, ceilings - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  176. Kitchen Plumbing: sink, home improvement, oak, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  177. Negotiate cabinet prices?: granite, hardwood floor, countertops, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  178. Should I throw out a table hubby wants to keep?: floor, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  179. Looking for an 8-9ft tressle or farm table: color, light, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  180. Weird Trim: paneling, paint, ceiling, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  181. Need Help - Color Selection for Powder Room: mirror, hardwood floors, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  182. Help me decide: Open Living/Kitchen: hardwood floors, countertops, paint, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  183. Your new kitchen. Analyze this scenario: granite, flooring, counter, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  184. Beautiful bannister: stairs, photos, door, bedroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  185. I need a visionary to reorganize my living room: color, window, bed - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  186. Cool alternatives for Christmas trees...: lights, living room, wall, white - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  187. Shabby chic color palette: counter, paintings, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  188. The death of Stainless is imminent: mirror, granite, countertops, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  189. Post your holiday decorating - or looks that you like!: photos, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  190. Would you move to a city to live in your dream house?: design, HGTV - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  191. I had so much fun today putting together this art as a wall collection!: mirror, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  192. 1970's Interiors fans?: vinyl, granite, floor, drapes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  193. Genius!: cabinet, staircase, photos, designer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  194. Neat Coat Rack: tile, pictures, door, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  195. Now That's A Pretty Nursery: colors, light, cherry, orange - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  196. Help me choose my new sink! :): granite, countertops, kitchen, colour - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  197. room design help needed: college bachelor's room: mirror, floor, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  198. stippling technique for large walls: ceiling, good, hang, flat - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  199. Which online website is best for interior design in canada?: Reno - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  200. Has tried Sherwin Williams Easychange Wallpaper?: decorate, decor, rental - Home Interior Design and Decorating