View Full Version: Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1. Dreams about death ..need an interpreter - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  2. Nostradamus's Mabus?: prophecy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  3. Bizarre Global Legends and Mysteries: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  4. An extraterrestial with a message for us: aliens, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  5. Duvet playing games - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  6. Body weight flactuation: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  7. Talk on Scientific Dogma: phenomena, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  8. Does Moore’s Law Imply That Life On Earth Arrived From: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  9. Latoya Jackson & Medium: vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  10. Has medium tried contacting Travis Alexander?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  11. Ghost Hunting Shows: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  12. Panel debating cover-up of alien life on Earth: government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  13. dream of an old friend: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  14. Shadow people movie: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  15. My coincidences unexplained: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  16. Induced After-Death Communication - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  17. Lifelong Dream: Wanting To Figure Out What it Means - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  18. Mysterious Balls Found In Desert: monitor, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  19. What do you see?: ghost, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  20. David Icke And Shape Shifters: aliens, secret, government, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  21. R.I.P. Debbie Ford (author of Dark Side Of The Light Chasers, The Shadow Effect, ) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  22. the meaning of nakedness in a dream - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  23. strange dreams - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  24. Something interesting over Denver....: UFO, lights, government, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  25. Mysterious iron domes in Siberia.: aliens, UFO, secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  26. death may be a case of spontaneous human combustion and they are not ruling this out.: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  27. Wierd or What?- SyFy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  28. Deep South Paranormal- Syfy: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  29. Outer Space just Fascinates!: phenomena, aliens, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  30. Mermaids - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  31. la santa muerte and card readings: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  32. The Black Knight satellite: secret, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  33. Vivid Dreams about the Paranormal that progress every night?: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  34. Use of Sage...: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  35. Might have my father-in-law believing...: monitor, ghost, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  36. Might be: lights, spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  37. The Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing' Stones - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  38. Interesting Spinning Statue - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  39. Is it normal to get a bad vibe from a place I haven't been to? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  40. Loch Ness Monster Extinction: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  41. coincidences: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  42. Natal Chart Intrepretation recommendations? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  43. 3D map raises the real-life Atlantis from the deep: Egyptian - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  44. Wandering stone: phenomena, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  45. The number 14, or multiple occurences of a specific number in your life: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  46. Haunted Collector- SyFy: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  47. Ghost Hunters- SyFy: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  48. Do other people mirror our lives?: prophecy, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  49. experienced anything weird in famous haunted places?: ghost, light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  50. EW ! FoxNewsThe FoxNewsThe·68 videos 26 8,421 Like 43 Dislike 3 Published on May 26, 2013 FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. -: UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  51. Would I be considered negative energy?: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  52. Spontaneous Human Combustion? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  53. Where did this voice come from?: ghost, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  54. A precognitive dream and summers of silent love (or A short dream and long story): phenomenon, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  55. I think it was my mom . . . - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  56. Celebrity Dreams--What do they mean?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  57. Amherst UFO.: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  58. Experiences & Opinions about Hypnosis? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  59. Superstitions and rituals in Sports - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  60. UFO sightings and other paranormal event reports as of recent increasing?: phenomena, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  61. Bright Light: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  62. Early paintings depict UFOs!: aliens, UFO, pyramid, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  63. Lost Pets Traveling Home: psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  64. Have most of us forgotten how to use our 'sixth sense' that animals still retain to degree?: phenomenon, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  65. Is someone sending me signs or trying contact me?: phenomenon, ghost, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  66. Aquatic humanoids.: spirits, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  67. 1994: Ruwa, Zimbabwe UFO Incident.: aliens, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  68. What do ya think...: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  69. Parallel Universe Theory: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  70. What's the difference in meaning?: ghost, lights, spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  71. UFO sighting terrifies witness. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  72. Deja Vu within Deja vu? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  73. Interpret my dream...: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  74. Power Ball numbers for tonight - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  75. Did read this book?: ghost, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  76. UFOs over Denver: UFO, hoax, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  77. DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature: aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  78. gifted people on this forum?: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  79. Same dream where son almost died twice and I saved him: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  80. Interesting UFO/Alien Cases: phenomenon, aliens, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  81. My ghost was back last night....: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  82. Dyatlov Pass Incident: monitor, orbs, phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  83. Sandy Hook School in CT: ghost, light, spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  84. Mom committed suicide what was tormenting her?: pastor - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  85. Three examples of paranormal 'something': phenomena, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  86. Ouija board: phenomena, spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  87. Can ghost-hunter prove to me, without a shadow of doubt, the existence of ghosts/spirits?: phenomenon, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  88. Having VERY vivid dreams: ghost, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  89. Can an object bring ghosts?: aliens, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  90. The bed shaking experience: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  91. Multi-level Dreaming: light, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  92. Unexplained BigFoot?: Mars, light, vision, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  93. ? for who believe your dead relatives visit you: ghost, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  94. Spirit World: phenomenon, vision, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  95. Paranormal; paralytic sleep; evil: phenomena, ghost, lights, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  96. Conversations in dreams - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  97. Crippling fear of death, NDE's, Mourning my parents.: ghost, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  98. Children killed in CT, China - Connection?: phenomena, psychic, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  99. If aliens were to land on Earth today, where would they land?: vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  100. Ghost Adventures on The Travel Channel: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  101. Heaven is real .: preacher, pastor, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  102. Was Albert Einstein bred by aliens or was he an alien? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  103. Strange drops of water: ghost, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  104. Did your kids live before?: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  105. Exorcisms/possesion: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  106. Massive submerged structure stumps .........: aliens, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  107. Dreamed about my father's death two weeks before it happened: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  108. I don't know what to make of it.: light, vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  109. My Unusual Experience: phenomena, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  110. candle lit itself?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  111. High tech ancient civilizations/ancient technology: aliens, Mars, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  112. Your favorite Haunting shows: ghost, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  113. Black magic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  114. Paranormal Investigators: aliens, ghost, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  115. An Edgar Cayce prophecy comming true today?: light, vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  116. Buying haunted dolls becoming a trend?: orbs, phenomena, ghost, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  117. Have you tried psychic reading? Do you believe it? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  118. numerology enthusiasts..: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  119. Dream Places (regularly occurring in multiple dreams): light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  120. Missing Girl and Psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  121. Real ghost stories: Actually happened to you: aliens, light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  122. Have you received signs after your loved one passed away?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  123. The language that mediums use is wishy-washy ?: spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  124. Jewelry and supertstition-- would you wear someone s engagement ring?: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  125. What is considered the New Age movement?: aliens, ghost, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  126. Psychic abilities in animals and children: light, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  127. Make Your 2013 Predictions!: secret, government, psychic, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  128. Did my car sense evil was afoot? (sense of dread about leaving house): light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  129. Underground Bases, Phil Schneider: Mars, secret, ancient, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  130. 50 grams: phenomena, light, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  131. Before my last breath: phenomena, secret, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  132. Smells: phenomena, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  133. St. Malachy's Prophecies on the Popes: prophecy, secret, light, Mayan - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  134. Secret Code of the Heart - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  135. Cursed names: government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  136. They say everyone has a double or doppelganger. Have you seen yours? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  137. Unexplained Mystery in the House: Randomly Triggering Motion Sensor Lights: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  138. The unexplainable and the explainers: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  139. Can a psychic right now tell me what I want most in life right now? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  140. Believer and nonbeliever extremists: phenomena, light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  141. Ghosts are real but does that mean there is a heaven or gods?: phenomenon, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  142. Family of Four Still Missing - since 2010: vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  143. Seeking Proof: The Best Evidence for the Paranormal: phenomena, ghost, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  144. Has witnessed this?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  145. What are feelings...: vision, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  146. Do You Doubt the Existance of a God, Though You Believe in an Afterlife?: vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  147. UFO's over Michigan get media: lights, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  148. Have you seen John Edward live?: phenomena, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  149. Water Has Memory, and rocks?: phenomena, light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  150. The Art of Dreaming i.e. Lucid Dreaming: phenomenon - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  151. Photos taken seconds apart - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  152. When it comes to UFO's and analyzing them from an unbiased viewpoint....: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  153. Dreams about money - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  154. The Best Books/Websites of the Unexplained/Paranormal: phenomena, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  155. My dog just passed away today: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  156. What do you think happens once we die?: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  157. What does this dream mean?: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  158. Who are we: spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  159. What made you a believer?: phenomenon, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  160. The Alternate Explanation Repository: orbs, phenomena, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  161. Catholics and re-incarnation: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  162. Moving to a house where someone has just died: secret, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  163. What are Rods...............?????: phenomenon, vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  164. Connection to certain places: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  165. Work Anywhere Haunted?: ghost, lights, vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  166. Paralyzed while sleeping on my stomach---what was it?: light, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  167. UFO Sightings - on a fighter pilot/ex-pilot?: phenomenon, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  168. Can entities attach themselves to objects?: spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  169. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  170. into Numerology?? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  171. Three Year Old Granddaughter Took This Picture in Her Room: pastor, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  172. very bad dream analysis ...: light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  173. Muppet-like beast shot and killed in Nambia.: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  174. The Secret Law of Attraction - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  175. Weird imprint on my arm that came and went....?: light, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  176. Television Show: Stranded: ghost, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  177. Strange Happenings for the past month: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  178. Found many shiny DIMES in our new house - what does this mean?: orbs, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  179. Why do I dream so much? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  180. I think we have a ghost..: phenomenon, light, psychic, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  181. For Believers in the Spiritual Life, who are NOT members of traditional religions -: phenomena, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  182. Are ghost hunter TV shows real?: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  183. Can a ghost or evil entity kill? (Elisa Lam): light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  184. Dream interpretation?: ghost, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  185. The possibility that aliens have visited Earth: phenomenon, UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  186. Cecil Hotel, Los Angeles: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  187. have an encounter with a black eyed child?: aliens, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  188. Do you think dogs can sniff out /detect cancer in humans?: vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  189. Eyes: light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  190. ever walk through a cemetery at night in search of spirits?: ghost, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  191. or recomendations to good ghost shows - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  192. Money that dissapears and sometimes reapears? Ever have that happen? Your thoughts?r have this experiw: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  193. Russian Lake Monster Found! - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  194. Psychic Jackie Barrett - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  195. Guidelines For This Forum - All Members Read: vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  196. Linda Moulton Howe to Discuss Mystery Booms on C2C: pyramid, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  197. 65 000 000 yera old map of Urals, only from space topography - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  198. Paranormal Challenge- Travel Channel - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  199. Documenting Meditation Technique side-effects - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  200. unknown oblong bright white light no light cast but seemed to have incredible depth: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal