View Full Version: Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1. Newer/recent ghosts and hauntings.: spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  2. AirForce releases ufo Files: aliens, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  3. To this day I don't know if this was a dream or if it was real: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  4. series of cooincidence: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  5. My experience with the voidish man in my house. (the reason I want to see a medium): ghost, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  6. 6'6 Apewomen from Russia: ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  7. 1959 Tucson UFO sightings: phenomena, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  8. Had a weirdest sleep experience ever today: vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  9. Bryan Sykes' new book: The Nature of the Beast - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  10. Black Sunday -- September 24, 1950: lights, strange, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  11. Near Death Experience?: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  12. Astrology: Planetary combo that signals drastic change: Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  13. March Madness, Aweful April-why so much craziness during the Spring equinox?: Mars, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  14. Parallel universes are real and will soon be testable, researchers say - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  15. the legend of the bell witch: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  16. (Extra)terrestrial Lee - the multilingual, intelligent homeless man that claims he IS and speaks to aliens: UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  17. Gosh, life is great!!! - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  18. Calling All UFO Buffs: vision, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  19. measuring paranormal activity during medium reading: aliens, ghost, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  20. Interesting old article about a girl being in a trance state ...: secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  21. Derren Brown's mentalism: secret, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  22. The significances of numbers in death?: ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  23. David Nabhan -- predicting major earthquakes: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  24. Black knight object: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  25. My Death dream: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  26. 1908 Bridgewater, Mass. Balloon: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  27. Michael Boatwright - American who woke up with amenesia speaking only Swedish: ancient, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  28. know of abandoned or haunted central pa locations??: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  29. When are you going to die calcuator - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  30. Astrology-related: practice or study Vedic astrology?: government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  31. The Creator of the infamous Las Vegas sign died today and then this happened! - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  32. Me turning things to dust seemingly.: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  33. Midway Plantation: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  34. Rings returned!: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  35. Using choline to induce lucid dreaming? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  36. The Black Dog of the Hanging Hills: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  37. have unusual events on Friday the 13th?: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  38. Ghosts at Six Flags Great Adventure New Jersey: light, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  39. little kids talking to/about ghosts?: light, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  40. Dream Interpretation: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  41. Are we living in a HOLOGRAM? scientists prove theory: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  42. Supernatural origins of consciousness: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  43. Waht was it? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  44. Speaking of Dreams - Do You Ever Dream You are Someone - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  45. I reckon chanellers just like the sound of their own voices - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  46. NYC subways are filled with monsters - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  47. Duchess of Cambridge may go into labour during full moon (again) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  48. Small white orb?: orbs - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  49. What are they? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  50. Reoccuring dreams involving people you haven't seen in years - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  51. Have people been to Mars?: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  52. Weirder and weirder!: phenomena, ghost, vision, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  53. Is there a brown eyed boy in my future?: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  54. Haunted places in or around Johnstown, PA?: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  55. Report of a gigantic sea monster from 1866 - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  56. Is reincarnation a trap? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  57. Mysterious sprial anomaly in the Norwegian sky.: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  58. Signs of the paranormal: vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  59. keep an open mind) Odd sensations and unusual feelings: ghost, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  60. Not sure what to make of this.: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  61. Birth Chart Predictions?: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  62. Dreaming about bookstores? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  63. The Gates of Hell will Not Prevail: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  64. 5 Mysterious pictures ever taken: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  65. Bigfoot searchers video - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  66. Say Hello to the Future You- A Time Travel Experience: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  67. Mysterious face carving?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  68. Haunted/abandoned/creepy/good scary story near central pa: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  69. My mother (dreams reoccurring) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  70. Dream of a stone vortex - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  71. I believe in Aliens but i don't think they have ever come to earth: vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  72. feel like interpreting a dream for me? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  73. Most Mind-Blowing Coincidences of All Time.: secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  74. I was inked last night: Big stain on my house! - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  75. Dream of a dangerous pit? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  76. Shared-Death Experience: Ever heard of or experienced this? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  77. Places in the US that are very friendly towrds of us who are opent to the paranormal and spiritualism? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  78. Smashed ceiling fixture and black masses: light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  79. U.S. Air Force Aircraft Identification Chart - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  80. Southwest New Mexico Nightstalker: monitor - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  81. News, Woman Claims She Raised a Baby Bigfoot - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  82. Missing 411: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  83. A Murder Discovered by a Dream - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  84. New satellite Egyptian discovery: pyramid, Egypt, ancient, Mayan - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  85. Having the same dream night after night...: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  86. see this show on TV? Hanger 1 The UFO Files: UFOs at War: aliens, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  87. Weird happenings by chance.: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  88. Do you hallucinate when you wake up?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  89. Why you can't trust your memories of an event 100%: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  90. Orbs and unexplained light: lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  91. Light Obs: monitor, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  92. Do you believe in Faeries?: ghost, Egypt - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  93. An opinion on Bigfoot.: ghost, secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  94. Reincarnation: two compelling accounts: phenomenon, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  95. My House is SUPPOSED To Be Haunted: phenomena, ghost, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  96. Do you have a very strong feeling about people just met?: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  97. Is there a ghost in this room?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  98. hauntings caused by toxic mold?: phenomena, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  99. I woke up at 4am insecure: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  100. Odd sounds coming from the sky: government, strange, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  101. Hearing our daughter's voice when we are not at home.: phenomenon, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  102. Weirdest Coincidences that have happened to you?: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  103. Things Moving in the House by Themselves: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  104. New demon summoning trend goes viral: Mars, ancient, Mayan, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  105. Extra terrestrial life: aliens, ghost, secret, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  106. Sounds of Bigfoot: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  107. [Art Bell] Area 51 Pilot From 1997 show: secret, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  108. Have you ever been to a legit medium?: spirits, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  109. OBEs - Out of Body Experiences - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  110. Malaysia blames earthquake on nude western tourists: preacher, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  111. The Conjuring movie. Does know why Norma Sutcliffe, current owner, changed her story: ghost, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  112. How to protect kids from the paranormal: vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  113. The 'extras' who appear in our dreams...who are they?: spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  114. Dreaming of you have forgotten... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  115. Chemtrails.. I have been looking for the smoking gun on the subject.: aliens, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  116. Law of Attractions - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  117. Today (May 28) and Joe Brandt's Dream About California Earthquake: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  118. Strangest EVP you caught: monitor, ghost, spirits, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  119. Dinosaur sighting: light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  120. Are signs?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  121. Just NDE stories, to inspire and uplift: light, pastor - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  122. Odd red light in the sky: UFO, lights, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  123. What does it mean when a stranger calls you a child from the fourth ?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  124. Mind control? real or myth?: government, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  125. Favorite paranormal TV shows?: phenomena, ghost, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  126. Spirit attack?: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  127. Papacy has two telescopes searching for aliens to convert: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  128. Mysterious, unexplained puddle of water appears from nowhere: ghost, vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  129. Levitation - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  130. Why Does Astrology Scare So Many People?: secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  131. What are we before born?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  132. Unexplained Text Message: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  133. Do You Recognize Old Souls When You First See Them? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  134. Unexplained childhood memories: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  135. Interested In Trying To Start a New Afterlife/NDE Sub-Forum?: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  136. why do I keep hearing a kitty? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  137. Warning?: ghost, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  138. I had dream two days ago, every detail came true today..: lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  139. Skinwalker Ranch: phenomena, ghost, lights, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  140. Coffin spotted on Mars.: aliens, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  141. Solar Gazing..: light, vision, ancient, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  142. Audio Paranormal - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  143. Convert a skeptic- Name me a well documented paranormal case in which something supernatural indisputably occurred.: phenomenon, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  144. Woman had no pulse for 45 minutes...: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  145. proof of intelligent life?: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  146. Ok, what's the expiration date on the failure to find bigfoot?: phenomenon, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  147. Happy halloween!: ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  148. Halloween programming...: ghost, lights, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  149. Something very odd happened last night and I need explaining...: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  150. New Ancient Alien Painting found in Romania: aliens, UFO, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  151. Great example of paradolia: Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  152. World's Biggest Unsolved Mysteries: secret, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  153. Do you see karma as a bad thing? I don't.: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  154. Have you ever had a premonition, listened to it and were glad that you did?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  155. Cigarette smoke in apartment no smoker: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  156. Does everyone have precognitive dream?: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  157. Explain This: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  158. Hidden Information Using Pareidolia - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  159. I have been seeing stuff in my house...: ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  160. Astrology and the Art of Cold Reading: phenomena, ghost, Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  161. The Outer Limits: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  162. Do Spirit Boxes Work & What Is 100ms-150ms???: secret, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  163. Do You Believe In UFOs?: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  164. Baby rescued; rescuers heard distinct voice but mother dead: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  165. Can see auras?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  166. Boy Who Claimed He Went to Heaven Recants - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  167. Looking for video of the two walking worms: nightcrawlers - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  168. What is the Color of the Aura Around a Slice of White Cheese?: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  169. More Aura Games: ghost, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  170. A photo of a real alien?: aliens, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  171. The Giants of Ancient America.: hoax, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  172. Channeled ..safe to discuss?: UFO, light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  173. My sister is living in a haunted trailer!: phenomena, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  174. Jacobs creature: Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  175. Ok UFO experts....last night my wife and I were in: aliens, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  176. Palmistry - What's your opinion?: ancient, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  177. Strange sleep experience: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  178. Objects appearing from nowhere: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  179. 1111: phenomenon, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  180. Hubble HD pics reveal shocking images - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  181. What is your favorite area of unexplained and/or paranormal phenomena?: ghost, pyramid - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  182. Family deaths, all four occurred in February (different years)!: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  183. Intensive-Care Nurse Photographs ‘Bigfoot’ in Ohio Field: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  184. ‘I Saw Bigfoot’, says Police Officer: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  185. Do you believe in astrology and that personality depends on the zodiac sign (to extent) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  186. ancient structures on the back side of the moon: phenomena, UFO, Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  187. Yes Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Haddicks do hunt and kill deer: phenomena, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  188. Nurse leaps to death from hospital OB window: strange, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  189. proof of reincarnation?: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  190. Astrology Fraud: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  191. Who Are the men in Black?: phenomena, aliens, UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  192. Ghosts vs. poltergeists vs. demons vs. ???: phenomena, ancient, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  193. Unexplained Encounter In SW Indiana: phenomena, lights, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  194. what's the real cause of the measels outbreak?: aliens, light, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  195. A recent dream - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  196. Singular phenomena seen near Toronto in 1865 - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  197. Psychic reading online - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  198. The Queen B [in Parts 1 through 5]; - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  199. Deja Vu all over again? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  200. Who know how to read palms? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal