View Full Version: Non-Romantic Relationships Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

1. What Should I do Now??: jealous, male, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  2. I Need To Learn To Speak My Mind: father, member, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  3. Are the early signs of baby fever?: children, mother, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  4. Advice for possibly cutting family member out of life: husband, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  5. Would you say a mother's love has a limit?: father, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  6. Intent of Your Words Versus Perception/Interpretation: talks, person, gossip - Non-Romantic Relationships
  7. Depressed about rumors/drama with married pastor at church: wife, husband, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  8. Friend Return Wedding Gift Check???: wife, person, member, divorced - Non-Romantic Relationships
  9. Have you or known that worked in a Zoo?: brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  10. I think I'll Keep Him - Non-Romantic Relationships
  11. Meeting someone to discuss UFOs and aliens: person, member, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  12. Limits of the kinship bonus: wife, father, member, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  13. People whose personality changes when they are very ill: female, male, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  14. For guys (women may answer too) if your fiancee or gf did this in the past would you stay with her?: jealous, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  15. If you created a bad impression on people: member, gossip - Non-Romantic Relationships
  16. Should I give a thumbs up on Facebook to a Nephew who came out (as Gay)?: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  17. Very disappointed at a friend.: boyfriend, person, Christian, appropriate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  18. Social etiquette: jealous, person, member, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  19. Is it easier to make friends when you're older?: husbands, female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  20. feeling really guilty about gossiping about my cousin: brother, sister, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  21. ways to make new guy friends? - Non-Romantic Relationships
  22. For whatever reason, I can't connect with my peers: siblings, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  23. She told me to hush: female, male, person, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  24. I really don't want to be this lonely...: siblings, person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  25. Have you became less sentimental over the years?: boyfriend, father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  26. meeting the girl who lives in the apartment across from me: father, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  27. Would sitting down with relative and asking them to be friendly work?: wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  28. You're being treated to a sumptuous corporate dinner! Do you try to make more friends?: girlfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  29. Who should sit in front seat of the car in this situation?: girlfriend, mother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  30. Not Invited to Friend's Party: male, person, gossip, narcissistic - Non-Romantic Relationships
  31. How long should I wait for a text reply from a friend before calling him?: brother, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  32. Feeling awkward about having lunch with coworkers everyday: person, gossip, introverted - Non-Romantic Relationships
  33. Weird to invite a friend of a friend to lunch?: boyfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  34. Invites to couples: person, dynamics, partner, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  35. How should I deal with nosey/intrusive questions from people?: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  36. What if you knew a person has Herpes but wasn't telling their partners?: guilty, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  37. Awkward Situation with Husband's Old Friend - Help!: wife, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  38. my 11 yr old daughter being abused my stepmom: wife, boyfriend, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  39. Is moving my MIL close to me a good idea?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  40. I'm a mom and it's so hard to make mom friends: spouse, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  41. Being accused of being gay: person, gossip, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  42. She said: not having children and a wife makes for a lonely life.: judgmental, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  43. D you look forward to family get togethers on the holidays or not?: spouse, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  44. When told someone the same thing over and over...: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  45. My mom is still Facebook friends with my ex boyfriend... Should this bother me so much?: wife, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  46. 30th high school reunion is coming up.What has your experience been with reunions?: spouse, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  47. What To Do, What To Do?: jealous, wife, father, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  48. Family relationships - Feedback would be: wife, spouse, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  49. My bigoted friend: boyfriend, husband, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  50. Evaluating friendships: person, gossip, business, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  51. Roommate Gone Crazy - Should I Stay or Should I Go: jealous, presents - Non-Romantic Relationships
  52. How would you handle? (25 years later...): father, person, member, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  53. Do you ever feel you were not desired by your parents?: father, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  54. IF you were against Gay Marriage, would you attend their marriage ceremony?: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  55. If you were against racism, could you have a racist friend?: person, judgmental - Non-Romantic Relationships
  56. What is the stupidest fall out/arguement you have had with one of your friends?: wife, females - Non-Romantic Relationships
  57. Are you the black sheep of the family?: wife, person, braggart - Non-Romantic Relationships
  58. Are you TV-free or rarely use TV to watch shows/movies?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  59. Hand shaking between a man and a woman. How is it done properly?: female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  60. Living at home with parents bad?: wife, person, roommate, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  61. Houseguests: ways to keep from them exhausting me?: husband, present, relatives - Non-Romantic Relationships
  62. knowing when it's time to go: wife, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  63. Being poor when rest of family is wealthy?: jealous, wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  64. Do you hate talking on the phone?: person, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  65. I'm starting to hate dogs: brother, roommate, house, appropriate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  66. Watching other people at restaurants: person, member, children, socializing - Non-Romantic Relationships
  67. Do I have a reason to be annoyed with this situation?: person, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  68. If you became very wealthy, would you associate with the little people?: presents, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  69. How often do you argue with you family??: husband, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  70. shy away from people due to their sarcasm?: person, introverted - Non-Romantic Relationships
  71. The dumbest thing someone has said to you?: jealous, wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  72. How do you feel when someone GROSSLY BUTCHERS your name?: person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  73. When you just want to hang out with someone: person, house, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  74. Would you say you have a best friend?: husband, children, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  75. Difficulty in Making Friends After 50: Why and How to Fix THis?: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  76. Advice on a Neighbor/Friend who might be blowing me off: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  77. Help, need advice: jealous, wife, father, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  78. Cell Phone Smash!: guilty, person, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  79. Texting A Friend: wife, person, brother, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  80. How old is too old to be living with roommates?: person, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  81. help asking her to coffee: person, neighborhood, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  82. Should I move on from being friends or keep trying?: college, friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  83. People trying to consistently one-up each other.: person, member, braggart - Non-Romantic Relationships
  84. People Immediately Asking What Kind of Work You Do?: person, occupation, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  85. Rehearsal dinner for step-family member: wife, children, wedding, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  86. Telling Someone You Are Connected To Their Profession: father, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  87. What Do You Think Of That Say They Never Get Angry?: father, sociopath - Non-Romantic Relationships
  88. Borrowing large amounts of money from disabled relative: person, member, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  89. should I cancel a trip to Europe due to my grandfather's death?: person, dynamics - Non-Romantic Relationships
  90. My family thinks i should get a full-time job: jealous, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  91. Complaining about Hipsters: person, definition, acquaintance, mother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  92. Would it be rude for me to send this message to my friend on Facebook?: adults, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  93. Direct Sales Home Parties--Tupperware/Pampered Chef,: person, sister, acquaintance - Non-Romantic Relationships
  94. Friend wants to go clubbing for her 40th bday?: girlfriend, husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  95. What would your reaction be if you found out as an adult that your parents never married?: wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  96. Friendships You have Decided to End or Not Pursue: guilty, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  97. Advice -Would like wealthy sibling to help parents: wife, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  98. What is a true friend: wife, spouse, husband, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  99. I helped a younger woman get her dream job, then when hired, she dumped me as a friend: senior, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  100. No texting TO drivers: house, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  101. Am I old fashioned?: person, conversation, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  102. Leaving A Restaurant When Dining Out With Friends: wife, husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  103. Is it Them, or is it You?: husband, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  104. Women Asking a Guy Is She Pretty: presents, person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  105. Should I accept my aunt's aka mom money?: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  106. May be time to cut off abusive elderly mother: husbands, person, narcissistic - Non-Romantic Relationships
  107. What's your take on this situation?: girlfriend, boyfriend, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  108. Is There a Nice Way to Let Someone Know You Do Not Care to Be Bothered with Them?: wife, talks - Non-Romantic Relationships
  109. Just kicked a long-time friend to the curb. Agree or not?: boyfriend, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  110. Strangers who like to talk: wife, husband, issues, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  111. SMALL TALK at family 4th of July Picnic is painful: person, gatherings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  112. Do you consider yourself apart of the lower, middle, or upper class?: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  113. People who make last minute plans with you: guilty, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  114. overly early people-rude or not?: wife, girlfriend, father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  115. Should I be upset with my friend?: jealous, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  116. what is an appropriate way to deal with this situation?: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  117. I need help understanding what family means: person, member, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  118. Neighbors too close: person, member, children, Christian - Non-Romantic Relationships
  119. Do they want friendship or money??: wife, husband, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  120. Returning items: member, house, aging, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  121. I offended friend over my dislike of dogs: person, house, meeting - Non-Romantic Relationships
  122. Need help with reaction to friend with warning.: wife, spouse, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  123. Nieghbor mowed my lawn, huge word battle ensues.: wife, person, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  124. Etiquette when walking past Women: female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  125. Close friend lost a pet: wife, boyfriend, brother, senior - Non-Romantic Relationships
  126. Family torn apart when estate is divvied up: spouse, father, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  127. Friendship help?!: wife, person, conversation, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  128. Being Funny - Genetic or Not?: person, member, grandma, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  129. Hate that my best friends calls someone her BFF: female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  130. People who ignore a legitimate grievance: girlfriend, person, present, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  131. when did you start feeling like an adult?: holidays, adults, grandmother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  132. Being referred to as a resource.: person, member, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  133. How much help to give?: father, husband, member, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  134. Can an Adult Still Find Adoptive Parents: wife, spouse, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  135. Advice, My Life, Don't Belittle Me.: senior, occupation, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  136. My sister can't accept that moving away: husband, siblings, guilty - Non-Romantic Relationships
  137. Personal Questions, acquaintances: boyfriend, relatives, conversation, neighborhood - Non-Romantic Relationships
  138. Do you ever tell too much?: wife, husband, person, gossip - Non-Romantic Relationships
  139. Funny experiences had that still make you smile: wife, member, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  140. social ostracism... is there a remedy or too late?: person, gossip, adults - Non-Romantic Relationships
  141. Why Do People Need to Ostracize Others for Being Different?: father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  142. Not switching to an empty seat -- rude?: person, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  143. Family comes first - what an obnoxious phrase: person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  144. Is it ever OK to brag to others about how people think you're pretty?: person, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  145. Tired of BIL with enormous ego: wife, kiss, sister, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  146. Didn't get invited to daughter's graduation dinner?: wife, father, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  147. Just let me be stressed out!: person, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  148. People who always disagree: wife, father, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  149. Neighbors over stepping boundaries!: husband, person, inlaws, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  150. 55 year old male friend: siblings, person, divorced, roommate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  151. What's up with younger kids wearing a cap & gown upon graduating?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  152. How to tell someone nicely that they are not invited? Or should I not?: person, appropriate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  153. After a person changes their ways, do you still limit contact or continue no contact?: boyfriend, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  154. New People: person, house, meeting - Non-Romantic Relationships
  155. have neighbors who use meth?: person, house, abuse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  156. Is there a proper way to correct someone?: person, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  157. My coworker always insults me when I am around women...why?: jealous, wife - Non-Romantic Relationships
  158. All they care about is the size of the engagement ring!: person, wedding - Non-Romantic Relationships
  159. Why do so many people hate photos??: attractive, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  160. You have hundreds or thousands of Facebook friends. How many do you REALLY know?: spouse, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  161. Telephone etiquette: who am I speaking to?: person, relatives, introducing - Non-Romantic Relationships
  162. Crying screaming kids on planes???: person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  163. Do I Use Facebook in a Weird Way?: person, college, aging - Non-Romantic Relationships
  164. Siblings as friends: person, holidays, introvert, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  165. Leaving the door open when using the bathroom: wife, member, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  166. My friend who is turning 40 has invited to a all white attire party and I don't think I can attend: narcissistic, friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  167. Ever miss an old best friend?: father, husband, person, dynamics - Non-Romantic Relationships
  168. What gives people the right to tell me things?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  169. To be cared for by family feels like a burden: siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  170. old classmates on social media, pros and cons?: college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  171. Do strangers come up to you and ask if they can use your cellphone?: guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  172. Have you agreed to make the long overdue phone call to relatives you fought with?: father, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  173. Double standards - house rules: father, person, children, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  174. Notes on cars: person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  175. People trying to fit too hard into cliques and categories: person, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  176. Friend's current situation with his mom: wife, husband, guilty, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  177. How Do I Cope With My Father's Emotional Abuse?: jealous, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  178. Losing a friend (no closure): person, appropriate, friendship, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  179. Does REALLY Enjoy Having Houseguests??: wife, member, children, introverts - Non-Romantic Relationships
  180. Mom's birthday and her dad's funeral same day?: father, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  181. Overreacting or rude, inconsiderate, selfish friend?: husband, member, house, college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  182. At what age did your grandparents die and did you value experiences more as you aged?: father, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  183. Just Venting...: siblings, person, children, gatherings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  184. What Qualities Does A Good Friend of Yours Have?: wife, person, acquaintance - Non-Romantic Relationships
  185. How do I tell my friends I don't want to live with them without having them get mad?: person, roommate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  186. Can you be friends with somebody that hates animals?: sociopath, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  187. If You Could Sue a Family member Who would it be and what would be the reason??: father, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  188. Why is a 35 year old man friends with an 18 year old girl?: father, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  189. I found him. FB friends. Now what?: boyfriend, father, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  190. Are Your Parents Divorced?: wife, father, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  191. How to cope with my parents' upbringing?: person, children, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  192. Do you ever ask people why they unfriended you on Facebook?: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  193. How do I control my temper: person, holiday, relatives, cousins - Non-Romantic Relationships
  194. Do you get jealous of who seemingly take endless vacations?: person, holidays - Non-Romantic Relationships
  195. Overheard roommate masturbating: boyfriend, father, member, grandmother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  196. Am I being too sensitive or is there another issue?: female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  197. My single friend does not seem happy for me: jealous, wife, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  198. How long should one wait for a reply to an important text before sending another one?: male, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  199. Discrimination of single, unmarried folk?: spouse, siblings, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  200. Going out with Friends: girlfriend, boyfriend, couples, meeting - Non-Romantic Relationships