Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2010, 09:15 AM

2,918 posts, read 3,018,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
NO... You are lying through your teeth! It was all started by BritPop and then you America bashing and being completely rude and abnoxious. I just stood up to you and never backed down. Go back and see for yourself as to who started all of this non-sense. You were just trying to be rude and start a fight as the topic of this thread has nothing to do with England, it's about soccer in America.... When you and your buddy, BritPop, decided to put down America and start the insulting war!

How can I be lying through my teeth when I'm using a keyboard?

As to the threat being nothing to with England, and instead your loser team, I've seen plenty of yanks crapping on about England being over hyped etcetera, and yet this very moronic thread itself is all about yanks overhyping their own team, along with the one suggesting they would make the top four! Hypocrites? You bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 09:25 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,052,885 times
Xica_da_Silva,

Please read his BS posts and decide for yourself. He's been nothing short of a rude jerk at best and I simply stood up to him for my country. I'm not proud of some of my comments but come on, the guy is a complete jerk at best. I let you decide for yourself. And I will not be responding to this juvenile anymore!

P.S. 4-1!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Xica_da_Silva,

Please read his BS posts and decide for yourself. He's been nothing short of a rude jerk at best and I simply stood up to him for my country. I'm not proud of some of my comments but come on, the guy is a complete jerk at best. I let you decide for yourself. And I will not be responding to this juvenile anymore!

P.S. 4-1!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, 4-1 LOLOLOL. I'm so upset I'm gunna cry PFFT

It's a game! I couldn't care a monkey's in all honesty. BTW, a jerk is a "sudden movement". Juvenile? Young at heart, yes! Successful yes! Criminal record, no! What about you?

Fact is I opened this thread out of curiousity, and the first thing I saw was your insulting, rude, pathetic and annoying nati-English diarrhea spewing forth and I came in to stick up for MY country, which gave birth to half the degenerates in the good old US of gay anyway.

If you treat others like a jerk on here like you already were, I will step in a be a double jerk back, get lost.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:38 AM

1,817 posts, read 4,924,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardW View Post
Yeah, 4-1 LOLOLOL. I'm so upset I'm gunna cry PFFT
For someone that doesnt care you sure have spent quite a bit of time posting about it.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipcromer View Post
For someone that doesnt care you sure have spent quite a bit of time posting about it.

And? I'm realistic enough to know England's losses are hardly worth taking personally.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,527,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardW View Post
It's a sodding game you muppet.
Better a muppet than a wanker. Hope you enjoyed that whipping.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Better a muppet than a wanker. Hope you enjoyed that whipping.
Nobody whipped me, I'm not the England National Football team. And yes I did enjoy the game. I thought Germany played very well. Your point being?
Unlike subhuman nonsense like you, I can at least watch my team play, and yes, lose, without becoming emotionally attached. I have a real life to attend to.

What's a wanker? A stupid word designed to rile me up and offend me? Worked well! In this country, four year old first graders use the term "wanker", and even then it's not insulting. Try harder, tard.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:25 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,948,126 times
Germany 4
England 1

Woot!!!!

http://www.pre-host.com/porosia/client/images/german-flag.JPG (broken link)

Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 PM

747 posts, read 2,757,245 times
This was a particularly entertaining game

YouTube - Germany vs England [4-1] All Goals & Full Highlights World Cup 2010 Germany 4-1 England Goals

Old 06-27-2010, 09:45 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,887,923 times
Look, all's I know is, the USA lost and I really didn't even notice. And that's not a knock on the sport, it's just how a certain number of Americans feel. I wouldn't call this a "sports revolution" due to the fact that there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many sports for soccer to suddenly become #1 over night. With already established sports leagues here, the best it can do now is just be on the same level as those leagues, not above.

That's just the way it is folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer