Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 09:23 AM

130 posts, read 240,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Not a person can say anywhere is like Ukraine and Poland for the sheer of racists, yes there is racists everywhere but on this scale ......... certainly not.
What a bunch of rubbish. Bet you've never stepped on Polish soil, have you? They are stupid kids imitating what the Britsh, Dutch, Italian, ect were doing in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I mean really, just because the Brits have seen the shame of there actions and now have a holier then all attitude doesn't erase what they have done. English supporters are the inventors of the hooligan culture and now they are holier then Jesus and are gonna scold the barbarian Poles and Ukrainians, freaking comedy!

Who cares what a former athlete, Sol Campbell says. I mean really, is it announced days before in England, "herry, herry, listen one and all, Sol Campbell will be speaking latter today, be sure to listen to the great, wise, Sol Campbell, he will enlighten us all with his genius, Einstein like mind, all hail Sol, hip-hip-horray!

Thank you Sol, I will stay in my cocoon and watch on tv, rather then explore two ancient, hospitable countries, thank you Sol, you saved many lives...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 11:25 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,846,883 times
Lol whatever, I am not stupid go and read up on it.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:36 AM

130 posts, read 240,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Lol whatever, I am not stupid go and read up on it.
Unfortunately, anybody can write what they want, be it true or false. I've been to Poland and Ukraine, have you? I'm not calling you stupid, do you feel stupid?

Old 06-18-2012, 11:01 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,846,883 times
lol no but I think you have your head firmly in the sand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer