Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 02:48 PM

552 posts, read 720,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-drive View Post
Poor taste pal,a good man lost his life, not funny.
Funny to me. Maybe if he likes Colombia so much more than the country of his birth he should go move there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 02:09 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,106,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
Funny to me. Maybe if he likes Colombia so much more than the country of his birth he should go move there.
it's not out of the question. but don't forget even if I move I can still vote in my all important state of florida

Old 08-03-2013, 08:28 PM

552 posts, read 720,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamihurricane555 View Post
it's not out of the question. but don't forget even if I move I can still vote in my all important state of florida
And I will more than likely cancel your vote out.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:02 AM

3,981 posts, read 6,788,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Go on a Brazillian dating website, tell some chick youll marry her so she can have a US passport if she lets yous stay with her for two weeks.

That will really not work... It's very unlikely that any Brazilian chick is interested in an US passport. Maybe with the exception of the hookers who want to fool a "gringo"...

It would be much easier to go to a couchsurfing website, and ask some Brazilian if you can stay at his/her home during the World Cup. That would work much better, since Brazilians like to be good hosts.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
And I will more than likely cancel your vote out.
Are assuming that I vote Dem? you be wrong man I'm a Republican leaning-independent though I frequently split my votes(vote republican for pres than dem for senate..)

Old 12-04-2013, 03:59 PM

437 posts, read 811,213 times
I'm planning to go too ! .. Which airline is affordable to fly from L.A ? and I missed the bidding for the world cup tickets on FIFA website . Any tips ?

Old 12-05-2013, 08:59 AM

3,981 posts, read 6,788,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter441 View Post
I'm planning to go too ! .. Which airline is affordable to fly from L.A ? and I missed the bidding for the world cup tickets on FIFA website . Any tips ?

You may try one of those websites to find the cheapest air fares:

Cheap Flights - Compare Airline Tickets with Skyscanner.com

Expedia Travel: Vacations, Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets & Airfares

I guess the cheapest fares from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo are around $1,010 dollars flying with Copa Airlines (ironically, "Cup" in Portuguese is "Copa" and "World Cup" is "Copa do Mundo")

Old 03-18-2014, 12:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,063 times
Hi!
I spent much time looking for hotels for World Cup. Just as a tip for you all, my dad bought a package on this site and they were very attentive and have good prices. And as a Flight Attendant, I know the Hotels that they offer and all are very good and reliable.
[url=http://www.terramarnacopa.com.br]Bem vindo ao Terramar Na Copa[/url]
Hope helped

Old 03-18-2014, 12:40 PM

Traveling from miami is so much eaiser and cheaper than other cities. Me and my family got a flight 2 belo horizonte 4 1,400$ per person and since we are also colombian citzens we don't need 2 pay hundreads of dollars 4 a brazilian tourist visa. Colombians and most other latin american countries do not need visas while u americans do(it's retailiation 4 USA meddleing in latin america). Love being a Dual citzen!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer