Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2018, 08:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,275 times

Advertisements

I hope they will win. Liverpool KING
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 07:46 AM

536 posts, read 323,033 times
The last time that Liverpool was in the final was 11 years ago . I hope Mane , Firmino , Salah will destroy Real's defence . I just cannot believe that Real might win for the third time in the row , yet they play so underwhelming football that I am not impressed by it at all . Its like they are the luckiest team ever . Last year the referee robbed Bayern with two goals offside approved for Real . Two years ago Ramos scored goal from offside in the final . This year once again they got penalty while Juventus and Bayern didn't get any for the same kind of fouls on Lewandowski and Cuadrado and Marcelo's handball . This is crazy that we don't have VAR yet . I really hope their luck runs out . It is about time . Liverpool for the win .

Old 05-04-2018, 09:52 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,134,548 times
I'll be rooting for Liverpool. For the first several months of the season Liverpool's defense was very suspect, hard to believe they've gone on to reach the CL final. Granted Virgil Van Dijk is a big improvement.

But Mane, Firmino and Saleh have all been deadly and in-form. We'll probably see them all do well in the World Cup. If you've got that kind of quick, flexible attacking talent, you can play a 4-3-3 all year long.

There's no way the final can be as good as the last time Liverpool won in Turkey vs AC Milan.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:19 AM

2 posts, read 1,275 times
Ilove you Jürgen Klopp and Salah.

Old 05-24-2018, 05:41 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,685,867 times
Madrid Teams, Athletico which recently won Europa League or Real madrid who always wins this tournament, just have it in them for the big stage. Cristiano Ronaldo is the Best !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer