Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 02:57 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,972,026 times

Advertisements

Wait I have a plan. Maybe if we ignore it long enough it will realize that we don't want it here. Banning clearly doesn't work so this is our best bet, maybe this will help it be less pathetic, in fact here are your own words
Quote:
If I was banned it doesn't make any sense I would still be posting on here. I can't see anybody getting banned 3 times in a few days, or 10 times total, and still bothering to mess with this website unless they are a BIG loser. This website isn't THAT great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2014, 03:01 PM

422 posts, read 487,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer55 View Post
It is applied physics.l

Lol, you do realize that physics requires a ton of math, too. In fact the language of physics is mathematics.

You're such a pathetic liar.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:01 PM

53 posts, read 76,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledmonkey View Post
Wait I have a plan. Maybe if we ignore it long enough it will realize that we don't want it here. Banning clearly doesn't work so this is our best bet, maybe this will help it be less pathetic, in fact here are your own words
lol,

Everything I said there is true. I never said I was previously banned. You claimed that. I do think you are a BIG loser if you keep coming back to this website after been banned, because not many intelligent people post on here, it appears. I like talking to fellow intellectuals.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
Lol, you do realize that physics requires a ton of math, too. In fact the language of physics is mathematics.

You're such a pathetic liar.
Does mechanical engineering sound like math do you? lol You don't make any sense, bruh. Physics is related to calculus but again, you are talking about engineering academics, not the workplace. I don't do math at work. You can disagree all you want but you do so out of foolishness and ignorance.

If Mechanical Engineering is math, it would be called math. lol This is self evident. Words mean things.

I should point out that calculus courses are prereqs for mechanical engineering courses. They aren't even courses in the major. There is a little math in the ME courses but not a lot. One course has a lot of Laplace tranforms chit which few mechanical engineers will use in the workplace.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
It is applied physics.
My field is based on fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and heat transfer. Not math.l

Oh my this is too funny! Those field require tons of high level math. How do you know about things like flow velocity, mass current per unit volume, mass current density, etc if you're not using math. The more you talk the more you reveal you're the furthest thing from an engineer.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Oh my this is too funny! Those field require tons of high level math. How do you know about things like flow velocity, mass current per unit volume, mass current density, etc if you're not using math. The more you talk the more you reveal you're the furthest thing from an engineer.

lol, none of that is what I call math. It is physics. You talk about technical topics like a liberal arts guy.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
I don't do math at work.
Because you don't work.

Quote:
If Mechanical Engineering is math, it would be called math. lol This is self evident. Words mean things.
Mechanical engineers design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal devices, including tools, engines, and machines. How do they design, develop, build and test? By using math, you idiot.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
lol, none of that is what I call math. It is physics. You talk about technical topics like a liberal arts guy.
Physics use mathematics to obtain order and provide precise formulas.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Because you don't work.

Mechanical engineers design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal devices, including tools, engines, and machines. How do they design, develop, build and test? By using math, you idiot.
lol, mechanical engineering is a very broad discipline. We don't all do the same thing.

We do use math, basic arithmetic. I never denied that. I pointed out I used my calculator all the time at work. lol

Old 04-20-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
lol, mechanical engineering is a very broad discipline. We don't all do the same thing.

We do use math, basic arithmetic. I never denied that. I pointed out I used my calculator all the time at work. lol
The field of mechanical engineering you claim to be in uses a ton of mathematics.

I'm not going to argue with someone who is clearly lying. You're not a mechanical engineer and you know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina