Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2016, 04:23 PM

1 posts, read 858 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to see if anyone knows the starting pay at Marmen Energy in Brandon, SD?

I've heard some good things about this company and any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the info in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2016, 09:11 PM

4,859 posts, read 6,917,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfish51 View Post
I'm looking to see if anyone knows the starting pay at Marmen Energy in Brandon, SD?

I've heard some good things about this company and any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the info in advance!

Wish I could help you more. All I do know is they have a continuing hiring message out in the media, especially begging for welders, but also for other positions. Their main competition for welders is right there in the same Corson industrial park with Midwest Railcar. I have a relative that works for Midwest Railcar (as a welder) and he has been approached by Marmen Energy. Had he been a new employee for Midwest Railcar he might have went with them based on the wages FOR THE NEW HIRES being offered slightly higher. I just don't know exactly what it is.

I'm sure if you have welding experience it would start at the very least at $ 15/hr. You can drive a dump truck starting at over $ 15/hr. with no real experience for Myrl and Roy's Construction and Paving. An experienced welder should command more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota