Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did men really land on the moon?
Yes 51 91.07%
No 2 3.57%
I don't know 3 5.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:19 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,323,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
The easiest way you should proceed is get in your vehicle and drive off to NASA in Houston with your Earth shattering discoveries and lay out the test program you want to perform on the lunar astronauts.

I'm sure once NASA management has seen you earth-shattering results they will immediately give you a building with a staff of probably 100 scientists and a starting budget of $100,000,000.00 To analyze the DNA in the lunar astronauts.

And while your there at NASA make sure you tell them about the inferior quality of the LEO pictures, that even google earth does better. That should get you more converts to your side....
Do you really think they would grant me such access??

This is absolutly neccisary...the proof lies in the former astronauts...if radiation levels within them reflect levels they would have recieved on their two week or whatever length, to the moon and back and through Allen belts...than Walla...case will be closed...

But until then...case remains open...like the TV show 'Cold Files'....

Don't get me wrong, I really would like to believe they went...I really would...but I'm just super annoyed by how long it's taken us to get back there...and every President who's elected keeps pushing the mission back 10-20 years...something isn't right about that...

It just doesn't stack up...that man could build rockets for the moon, at a time when many air-forces still had bi-planes in their military...

We could go to the moon with ease when militaries still had bi-planes, and used horses in combat...

But now we can't?

We went from scratch, to the moon, in less than a decade...but now it takes 30 or more years of planning?

Just not buying that...something isn't right...

Old 01-05-2012, 01:16 AM

3,721 posts, read 7,821,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
We went from scratch, to the moon, in less than a decade...but now it takes 30 or more years of planning?
Did you know that a lot of technological advances were made during WWII by Nazi Germany / the Third Reich? In fact, they had rocket and space fairing technology. It didn't all work out for them (the first manned rocket flight in 1945 killed the pilot), but they got it on the right track to be built upon and refined.

WWII ended in 1945. The first manned mission to the moon took place in 1969. Last time I checked, that is more than a decade, not less. So there was more time involved than just 10 years, and there was more of an urgency involved at the time than there is today, what with the cold war and the space race and all.

EDIT to add: Rocket technology itself had been known for centuries, just not for the purposes of space travel.

Last edited by cjg5; 01-05-2012 at 01:27 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 04:34 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Quote:
Do you really think they would grant me such access??

This is absolutly neccisary...the proof lies in the former astronauts...if radiation levels within them reflect levels they would have recieved on their two week or whatever length, to the moon and back and through Allen belts...than Walla...case will be closed...
Why wouldn't they? NASA over in Houston is a public facility, as long as you don't go there with shape charges strapped to your chest you would be able to convey the absolute astounding scientific discoveries you have made.

Quote:
But until then...case remains open...like the TV show 'Cold Files'....

Don't get me wrong, I really would like to believe they went...I really would...but I'm just super annoyed by how long it's taken us to get back there...and every President who's elected keeps pushing the mission back 10-20 years...something isn't right about that...
Couldn't possibly be that with no commercial incentive there were more important items on the docket....

Quote:
It just doesn't stack up...that man could build rockets for the moon, at a time when many air-forces still had bi-planes in their military...
Sources? When the Nazi's first introduced the V1 and V2 rockets all the major military powers were flying mono winged aircraft.

Quote:
We could go to the moon with ease when militaries still had bi-planes, and used horses in combat...
So you are saying the United States in the 1930's had rocket ships capable of landing on the moon and returning to Earth in total secrecy.

Please don't tell me you believe the new movie Iron Sky is based on facts.....

Methinks you have watched too many Buck Rogers serials and Flash Gordon cartoons....

Quote:
Yes, amazing what can be accomplished with an unlimited budget and acceptable risks isn't it?

Quote:
Just not buying that...something isn't right...
You should go back to your mountain thread where you have made more astounding discoveries which, when published will rock the Orography world....

I for one am proud to be here reading your astounding scientific discoveries that you have solved in minutes reading mother earth and wiki when thousands of scientists over decades have failed to resolve them...

I am overawed by the sheer power of your intellect, you make Einstein and Hawkings appear like mental midgets next to yourself.

Last edited by plwhit; 01-05-2012 at 04:54 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 06:31 AM

Quote:

I for one am proud to be here reading your astounding scientific discoveries that you have solved in minutes reading mother earth and wiki when thousands of scientists over decades have failed to resolve them...

I am overawed by the sheer power of your intellect, you make Einstein and Hawkings appear like mental midgets next to yourself.
It's not that I'm 'discovering' anything different...it's that I'm not on a payroll harness...I'm not 'muted'...

I don't work for a company that has vested interest in the powers that be...

Many scientist are 'muffled' do to political/payroll/funding reasons...

In other words can't bite the hand that feeds you type scenerio...where as I can, cause they've never fed me...not directly anyways...

The best scientist, are the ones who break away from these large institutions, and finally let it all out, what they learned, saw observed, and what they truly conclude...these types usually appear on Coast to Coast with George Norri (formerly Art Bell)...

For instance...you will get much better information from a former NASA employee, than you will a current one, who's kind of bound to secrecy and have to propagate favorable Government sentiment...or loose their job...

So most scientist simply end up becoming useful tools, for powers that be...they simply take on the nature and mission of whatever institution their working for...and loose their own induvisuality somewhere along the way...

In a way, it almost becomes like a religion or cult in and of itself...

And to end on a slightly different theme...

People keep saying how much it would cause to go to the moon again...
I mean really, rockets are more effeciant today...how expensive could it really be to send up some small capsule to the moon...in some streamlined rocket...ok forget landing...just send a man up there to orbit the moon a few times, and come back...just to proove it can be done...

I mean it's only a 45 hour trip or so...
Russia and America both have plenty of rockets capable of doing that...
Infact both nations still use regular, non shuttle, rockets to put satellites into orbit...

The whole price thing is a farce...
There's other reasons why they won't do it, or can't do it...
Join me, in discovering what these other reasons are, other than budget...
Take the harness off...

Last edited by Time and Space; 01-05-2012 at 06:42 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg5 View Post
Did you know that a lot of technological advances were made during WWII by Nazi Germany / the Third Reich? In fact, they had rocket and space fairing technology. It didn't all work out for them (the first manned rocket flight in 1945 killed the pilot), but they got it on the right track to be built upon and refined.

WWII ended in 1945. The first manned mission to the moon took place in 1969. Last time I checked, that is more than a decade, not less. So there was more time involved than just 10 years, and there was more of an urgency involved at the time than there is today, what with the cold war and the space race and all.

EDIT to add: Rocket technology itself had been known for centuries, just not for the purposes of space travel.
cjg5, look at how simple the design of this thing is...

It's basically a hollow tin can...
Where's the billions in expense here?
I tin can with fuel inside...and we can't make more of these?

Come on, something isn't right...

Old 01-05-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:

The whole price thing is a farce...
There's other reasons why they won't do it, or can't do it...
Join me, in discovering what these other reasons are, other than budget...
Take the harness off...
I see spelling has still alluded you...

What's this make? the 6th or 7th time you've hijacked your own thread?

So we started with this:

'NASA Probe enters lunar orbit'...I'm tired of the excuses, if man really landed there, I want visual proof!

And now we are on the price tag hijack...

Quote:
The best scientist, are the ones who break away from these large institutions, and finally let it all out, what they learned, saw observed, and what they truly conclude...these types usually appear on Coast to Coast with George Norri (formerly Art Bell)...
George Norri whose idol was Art Bell and you are one of their "true believers"

Only the creme de la creme of lunatics appear on those shows.

Now your thread(s) become crystal clear and make perfect sense.

Last edited by plwhit; 01-05-2012 at 11:51 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I see spelling has still alluded you...

What's this make? the 6th or 7th time you've hijacked your own thread?

So we started with this:

'NASA Probe enters lunar orbit'...I'm tired of the excuses, if man really landed there, I want visual proof!

And now we are on the price tag hijack...

George Norri whose idol was Art Bell and you are one of their "true believers"

Only the creme de la creme of lunatics appear on those shows.

Now your thread(s) become crystal clear and make perfect sense.
Fine...I tried being nice to you, I tried offering you a palm branch...and you throw it back in my face?

Fine stay dumb and stupid, stay harnessed and controlled...stay small...stop learning...you'll make a good pet to the powers that be...

Your nothing more than a puppet, incapable of thinking on your own...

Like the cyborg on star trek...hooked into some collective...a machine...controlled thought...

Since your only job is to propagate the machine, like the minister of propaganda, no wonder thought is stifled wherever you and a few others appear....

Old 01-05-2012, 12:34 PM

Art Bell & George Norri, the men who have elevated conspiracy lunacy to new levels, and we have one of their disciples posting here.

Why am I not shocked at this revelation?

After reading the OP I should have realized I was entering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwI9...eature=related

Old 01-05-2012, 01:03 PM

Mindless puppet...

And I thought I was conversating with a real person...

I didn't know you had been bought, sold and paid for...

Fortunaltly there are still independent thinking people out here...
And they see you for what you are...

Old 01-05-2012, 02:12 PM

I remember when George Norry made a complete idiot out of himself suggesting a jets contrail was actually a missile launch off the west coast of the United States:

George Noory on CNN: L.A. Mystery Trail In The Sky - Nov. 13, 2010 - YouTube

And lets not forget his dire warning about the alien invasion plans of Earth:

George Noory & David Icke on AJS - Staged alien invasion plans - bluebeam, non-sci-fi - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space