Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 08:12 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,304,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If we go back to just Roswell there have been a lot of Presidents and their staff and a lot of military people that would need to be in on these alleged coverups,its amazing to me there is not a shred of credible evidence to back up any these claims of UFO visitations or not one employee willing to divulge the whole story for the right price.
There is a cover-up going on. The UFO vampires (people making the money of the fascination with UFOs) are trying to cover up the fatal flaws in their money makers. For example, if you read Mac Brazell's original report about the stuff he finds in the chaparral you'll see what he says he found:

string
sticks
rubber
aluminum foil

Awkward when it comes to later claims about what was discovered at the "crash" site. Additionally, Brazell found that stuff and didn't say anything for two week, until he found out there was a reward for physical evidence of a flying saucer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 08:10 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
to op

maybe a bacteria, maybe. other than that, the only cover up is hood winking people that hillary, and those like her, that its just fine letting a national debt grow. That is alien to me foo shoo.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:40 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,699,483 times
That makes less sense than the WTH rumor response above. Are you sure you're posting in the correct thread? The Politics forum is elsewhere. Somewhere near the Religion forum.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:22 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
the only coverup is that UFOs are man made, there are no aliens which visited here
and that the plan is to fake alien threat, or an alien creator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR4-peqljnkDr.

Rosin recounts her four year association with Von Braun, and is she is quick to point out that he predicted that mankind would have a series of “boogey men” designed to manipulate mankind on the way to a New World Order.
First, Von Braun said we would fear the Russians followed by terrorists and then we would fear asteroids and then, finally, mankind would be manipulated into believing that the earth was going to be attacked by aliens. The end game from this reign of terror would be planetary unification.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:59 PM

684 posts, read 713,870 times
In the mean while the entire scientific community is looking for sins of extraterrestrial life. I mean we are spending so much money and energy looking for life in our solar system....

Old 08-29-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
In the mean while the entire scientific community is looking for sins of extraterrestrial life. I mean we are spending so much money and energy looking for life in our solar system....
Which sins are the extraterrestrials committing?

Old 08-29-2016, 02:59 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,699,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
A means to survive. Don't forget that the resources on Earth are finite.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:19 PM

This thread should be in "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal", not in a science forum.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:39 AM

13,630 posts, read 10,031,964 times
Good old cloaking devices, no need to cover up. No joke, I'm serious. There could be one over your house at this moment, and all you'd see is a distortion.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Good old cloaking devices, no need to cover up. No joke, I'm serious. There could be one over your house at this moment, and all you'd see is a distortion.
I have this invisible purple dragon in my garage...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space