Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2010, 05:30 PM

5 posts, read 9,578 times

Advertisements

My name is Brandon, I am 20 yrs old and also 8 Months a spokane resident ^_^

I moved here from Hawaii, Maui because of the cost of living and stress that happens there.

From living here I have noticed that people are always looking for work.

I'm just posting here figuring that I might be able to help some one.

Well, my brother is currently expanding his business and trying to get his name out there. He is looking for possible part-time job seekers, and would like to talk to them over the phone or in person about his business.

I would let everyone know about it... but he insisted that he explain what it is about to other residents of spokane. (He probably thinks I'll screw it up or something... lol)

Please email me if any of this sounds interesting to you.

P.S. Yes, I am a real person and I am actually trying to help people, so if you email me I WILL email back.

m8brgarc@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2010, 11:35 PM

Come on people...

I know this post sounds a little weird... but really I'm just trying to help everyone out ^_^

Seriously....

I mean, I know that financial problems are one of the biggest problems that people are having now-a-days... and I am just trying to help people with that.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:09 AM

4,923 posts, read 11,189,652 times
Does it involve "multi-level marketing"? Getting your friends to work as "agents" to work for you?

Old 08-02-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinem View Post
Does it involve "multi-level marketing"? Getting your friends to work as "agents" to work for you?
uh.... I actually don't know much about it. I don't work there, I actually am working at Target right now. He just asked me if I knew anyone that would be in need (financially) and that he has part time job openings (because I guess giving them a part time job would help them financially or something). Other than that... I really do not know.

But since I really do not know that much people round these parts, having just moved here 8 months ago.... I figured since he is trying to honestly help people, I should help him... seemed only right to me... So I decided to post it here, hoping he could help some of the people that actually come to this website/forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
View detailed profiles of: